Volume has been creeping up all day, price has been preparing and we are now ready for a whale mission to the moon...

Volume has been creeping up all day, price has been preparing and we are now ready for a whale mission to the moon. Who's strapped in?

1st in 1st served

HODLing this trash for a while

im ready

seems like a very low risk investment.

if you're not on 1st right now, tell me one thing
do you hate money?

I switched to whitecoin, more meme potential

this is a scam coin, don't buy it. Faggots on discord are working in teams to try and fool you.

stop switching dumbass, you'll always lose money if you switch a lot. learn to be patient for a few days ffs

Never doubt the power of autistic LoL players

But this whitecoin is deffibetly gonna pump from all the shilling . so I am on the fast train gains

that makes absolutely no sense. If people want you to buy their coin it's because they're trying to increase the price dick head. We know these coins are pump and dumps, we're in for the fucking ride, buy at the bottom, put a decent sell order in at some nice gains and get free money. go back to plebbit FUDDER

>deffibetly gonna pump from all the shilling
how new are you? this is only the case about 1/3rd of the time

this has real pontential.. it targets (asian) gamers.
gamers who can now bet on games.
Games who win when they draw FIRST BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
easy moon, just drop some money in it and wait for a lift off. it will happen

He was referring to Whitecoin (WXC). Retard.

i know all this, he's talking about whitecoin m8

no need to be rude m8 we're all making money here

You don't know when they will crash it, thus you and others on biz will lose out inevitably. Is that so hard to understand you fucking dunce?

fuck off i bought it yesterday for 0.00044800 now its on 0.00040000. Fuck off i will never trust you again

No it's not hard to understand you fucking moron, that's why you don't hold onto shitcoin pump and dumps hoping for a new fucking lambo. You start slowly getting out at 5 or 6 times gains and then just let your profits ride it out til the end.

WTF is happening to this board, idiot newcoiners fucking everywhere.

Fuck off IRC

why THE FUCK couldn't they at least make proper graphics in their whitepaper. makes them look incompetent to say the least.

Obvious shilled shit coin BTFO and buy $ark for lambo

Ark is going to drop soon and you're going to be the new ATH DGBers, who need to go back to wagecucking to lose money on another shitcoin

sometimes I feel reminded to the good old WoW days when Ogrimmar randomly decides to raid Stormwind. this board and some shitcoins feel like this. I have a feeling with 1ST. gonna be yuge.

Are you kidding lol? I'm screencapping this and laugh when ark is $10++