Why is it so shit? I upload my id and it is accepted and add a payment method...

Why is it so shit? I upload my id and it is accepted and add a payment method. When I click 'buy/sell' it tells me i need to verify id again, when I click this it simply comes up with a white box.

Other urls found in this thread:

status.coinbase.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chances are you're not verified yet. Just because you submitted for verification doesn't mean it has went through yet

that's what i initially thought but I checked and my ID verification has been completed, I think my account just may be glitched

Well Coinbase is shit, but it's one of the best options at the moment. Get verification started for Gemini, and try to get Coinbase support to help you out.

alright thanks man, coinbase support is awful though :/

Godspeed user.

had the same problem, couple of days later my account was verified.

Why is everyone talking about ID with regard to coinbase? I'm using it with no ID. What's the problem? Do you get higher limits or something?

I'm also having problems with this piece of shit website. Every time I try to buy BTC it says I've made to many card charges, even though I haven't made any.

Same for me.

I thought it might be my bank declining the transaction because it thinks it's unauthorized. Anyone else have similar experiences?

I tried to upload id verification by webcam and it kept denying it. Now i have to wait 24 fucking hours before i can try again. Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

I verified through passport. There should be an option to upload the pictures. Got verified in 12hrs, still can't make transactions though because it's autistic.

I had this same problem and then 30 minutes later the transaction has popped up even though i didnt confirm it

So it wasn't a problem with your bank? Just the site?

I'm assuming the site because it's literally gone now
WHY IS IT SO BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know it makes me scream into my hands. I made a verification application with Bitstamp last night, still to be verified. Maybe you should too just in case. Fees are marginally higher but if it works smoother than coinbase I don't care.

I did the passport thing and it cleared no problem. Then I tried to add a payment method (CC) and it immediately told me I had exceeded my maximum number of attempts and to wait 24 hours. I didn't even get to a point where I could enter my information. Now when I click add payment it is telling me I need to verify my ID (which I already did). Seems like a cluster fuck desu.

Yeah I had a similar experience. Last night my limit was half gone, woke up this morning and it was back full, tried making a transaction, it seemed like it was going through, then it failed and it's back down to 75% limit. Like I said to the other guy, just try signing up to BitStamp. Their waiting list takes days so the quicker the better if Coinbase is going to be this shit consistently.

If you guys are EUfags like me, Coinbase is apparently experiencing "degrading performance" on EU debit cards.
status.coinbase.com/

Might be the reason then.

ahh hopefully its back soon

Are you both EU too yeah?

yup

Yes.