Can someone please explain the business behind memecoins ?

Can someone please explain the business behind memecoins ?
It makes no fucking sense to me

It's not supposed to make sense

There is none - they're purely for pump and dumps. This is fine, in fact many people here might remember those madman threads, which organized pump and dumps for bitcoin earlier this year back when bitcoin was near $1k usd. Only problem is the shilling gets annoying and it's unnecessary, don't try to hide it man, just fucking do it, and at least bitbean is kinda entertaining.

BUY
THE
BEAN

Bitbean isn't a memecoin

The devs want to make it the defacto way to get bitcoin buy making a point of sale system to buy beans with a credit card at gas stations.

That's fair enough, but if makes moves when it's shilled on here, it's a fair call to refer to that as pump and dump

Just get on a pump like whitecoin right now, wait till price goes up then dump. Easy

doge disagrees. markets are for speculation you buy low sell high. the project being good or not is mostly irrelevant

Honestly, the discussion of price and intrinsic value is interesting and I'm of the opinion value always wins in the long run. Shit value, the coin eventually drops, good value, it gets utilized, it gets recognized - price goes up.

Doge was originally a tipping coin, its purpose is very pramatic

I wasn't aware of this, if it's utilized, then it has value.

None of these stupid memecoins are going to go anywhere. If crytpo becomes mainstream, and that's a big if, the chances of these shit scam coins being adopted it zero

Just look at any tech project since the 1960s, how many countless prototypes, startups, etc have come and gone off the face of the map? Now we only have a handful of large tech companies surviving. It will be the same with crypto. Bitcoin and Etherium will probably be the defacto currencies and everything else will be a distant memory

yeah but you can make short term gains on them and then store them in bitcoin

what's wrong with that?

to think an entire generation of NEETS is profiting off of this is insane to me, but i'm so glad it's happening

Bitbean has pretty good memes as far as what's posted here. I was a doge miner back when it started, and I'll always keep some around. I don't care if it's a reddit coin, it's fun and it has good memes.

doge is literally the same fucking overused reddit meme
so gains
big wow
many coins
such epic
so internet meme

you see doge is too sterile it's too obvious why it's a meme and people like it
that's why pepe is such a great meme, it's some random frog and noone can accurately explain why it's beloved but it's beloved because it's beloved, there's an unkown quantity to it's power and influence...

beans are like that noone knows why it's so meme-able and truth is it's memeable because we make it memeable not because it's a cute dog and everyones loves cute dogs

ffs i literally cant stop thinking about bitbean memes. i posted a thread about this earlier.

is this normal? literally every other word im thinking about is 'bit' or 'bean'. my dad came into my room a few hours ago and my mind just slapped a big green bean meme on his face and i laughed like an autist

should i see a doctor?

Beans are a good investment, next year probably around 30-50 cents (USD).

I drew the line at Doge but do have lots of them

AHAHAHHAHAH xD i laughed so hard.
But I'm a nobeaner :(

so buy some
now is a good time before the next pump

Very short sighted post.

And ill follow uo on that. Many coins will fail but many will also thrive on buikding ecosystem for the blockchain.

Crypto will become mainstream and many companies will prosper.