For forty-five years the kingdom I have ruled, and the black heads I have governed...

>For forty-five years the kingdom I have ruled, and the black heads I have governed. In multitudes of bronze chariots I rode over rugged lands.
>black heads

What did Sargon mean by this?

>inb4 people refer to the british alt-right literal quarternigger literal cuck raising a literal wife's son

That Youtube guy?

They had dark hair

This.

Bad skin hygiene

WE

Sargon is 1/4 black

more like sargoy of cuckad

Sargon was a LARGE man.

Could you say he was a big guy?

>black heads I have governed
Here, Sargon is probably referring to the Sumerians. The Sumerians were well known for their "black heads" (Hair, they mean), and the Akkadians, even after conquering the Sumerian city-states, had a powerful infatuation with Sumeria, like Rome's infatuation with Greece, or Japan with China (Before 20th century)

The Sumerians called themselves "the black-headed race".

He's not alt right, hell he's not even righ wing.

This, they were the Black Headed people, not the Black People.

It's the same reasoning behind "Black Irish"

>The Sumerians referred to themselves as ùĝ saĝ gíg ga, phonetically /uŋ saŋ gi ga/, literally meaning "the black-headed people", and to their land as ki-en-gi(-r) ('place' + 'lords' + 'noble'), meaning "place of the noble lords".

Hold up.

Are you saying that they were in fact Kings?

Yes. Yes they were.

Sumerians had black hair. That's what Sumerian means, black-headed.
You wouldn't understand that though, you fucking Gutian.

>quarternigger
wat

Perhaps from your perspective

He's a quarter nigger.

It's quadroon, you fucking child. I get you're still going through your edgy teenager "lol nigger" phase, but at least learn the terminology.

>black hair
But i am told they had light hair and eyes, like all other civilisations - Greece, Egypt,Rome and India and china

lol nigger