Portfolio

Portfolio thread.

Started recently. Missed a moon or two by a few days. Would be even better if I started say mid may.

Oh well. I'm small time anyway and this is currently all I can afford to "lose". Put in 400 minus fees and all that.

Any suggestions or more things to buy?

Question about this. Should I look at the fiat gain or the btc gain. On some coins it says I am on actual money but down in BTC vallue.

Do I just look at the fiat price when I want to sell?

STEEM
Golem

Looking for some Altcoins to branch out into. Any suggestions?

Increase your XVG. This is going to be a fun week for it.

I always look at BTC because for me it's more important to have BTC, as value will continue to increase in the next few years

Verge all the way

ldoge

No btc included, my app is broken and does not show 24h change. Anyone had this problem?

Any advice or comments?

bumpa

I started in March with 100€ and I've been just chasing the memes
I have no idea what I'm doing 90% of the time
Did I do good? Am I gonna make it? Something I should sell immediately?

Thoughts? Just started this Saturday with $900

>biggest bull market our generation will experience
>slowly getting JUST'd

I need to stop buying shit memes

Also not included here is about $220 in first blood. Its a horrible coin and i hate myself for buying into the e-sports betting meme

Thank you, SHIFT. Also, .0415 WAVES +3.44%.

Ark

I've been looking to diversify more.

Feel quite comfy at the moment, not sure when will be a good time to cut down the diversification and slowly pour money back into BTC/ETH for more stability

where to buy and transfer BTC?

Should I drop SC for more ARK? I've been deciding on whether to hold it since I bought at 330 sats.

I also have $300 in strat and $500 in Zencash.

Ree rate me

how long and how much was the initial investment?

Started with $3,000 in ETH a year and a half ago

I fucked up by buying a lot of POSW in April but recovered nicely by putting the $6,000 I salvaged from that into BitBay and ARK.

Only good coins there are ETH and DGB

how the f do you lose money in this market

i think that it is impressive to note that you got a overall gain of about 1.1k per month during your trading. sounds like overall success to me.

gains are going to get insane though with that i think.

Thanks man. Highly consider getting into crypto, who knows where it could go.

Someone please rate , I got into game last Friday, with 100$ nobgot to 120$. Does this build have potential?

drop ripple and siacoin when you can and buy more golem, eth is also super safe

honestly i'm conflicted. i have a bit of money saved up after a while of planning on what to do with it, and while i still have those plans, if the growth is anything like what i've been reading/learning about in the past week I may just invest. it seems so dumb, and like there are micro and macro ways to play the coin game. from trading moon based memecoin to investing longer term in eth/btc. it's insane how there are correlations that allow you to make "money" via trading memecoin provided you can ride the waves to the moon.

Memes will free us all

Yes I plan to drop ripple when price rises, but what do you have against sia?

confused/10 about your choices there. unless you know ldoge is going to the moon that seems dangerous to not diversity more widely among the coin types you have, with a stronger core in eth/btc, right? i mean memecoins do fuel dreams, but i feel that's a lot.

please correct me, as i am new and likely wrong.

> $ CAD

got in fairly early on ark

Guys im a newbie here that wants to invest some money in crypto i've been lurking for a while but i dont really know how the whole thing goes,anyone mind helping me out? my email is

birk1251@hot

damn all these non USD currencies are throwing me off

>ARK is $1.42?? HOLY SHIT

Litedoge
Ark

Fiat for how much money you're making, BTC to see how well you're actually trading shitcoins.

where do you even buy this without hitting up yobit or other scam/fraud exchanges?

Would appreciate some input. I also have a small amount in BAY and RDD.

Note that the 24hr change is bugged since I recently added some more coins to Blockfolio which caused the gains to spike.

I'm starting to feel like I have too many different coins, maybe I should dump a couple and go more into Ark? Anyway, some tips would be appreciated.

I traded on nova before and it was fine. cryptopia is probably fine as well

Ark is in a dip; good time to buy

i got in yesterday when the meme threads started appearing, been a nice ride so far

Do we want to build a new app? This is what I have so far. Thoughts?

this is fake fake fake

Portfolio is for shills and faggots. Anyone can enter anything in that app.

Show me your TabTrader instead, unless you're shills and faggots.

Also, I have around 1.3K ETH

That is what this does - As long as you have your Bittrex API key and secret, you can get live updates with the click of a button.

Obviously, it needs a lot of work still, but it is coming along really nicely.

That's too much LTC for my tastes, but I reckon the past several days have given you nice gains assuming you got in under/around $20

Yes get more ARK then join the Veeky Forums voting node.

Why? To prove to anonymous strangers over the internet?

Yeah, I've been thinking of reducing it actually. I thought the charts looked pretty good lately, but unfortunately it's not doing a whole lot. Still well in the green, but pretty slow compared to other coins. I still like the idea of holding a good bit of it in anticipation of August 1 and the inevitable BTC FUD as it approaches the date though.

Please tell me how do you screenshot like this?

Well shit its almost as if it says how in the bottom right.
This market has killed some of yalls attention spans.

>UBQ
>My fucking GOY

My internet is shit to load that big of an image

Also thanks for pointing out

Keks aside, what are your predictions for UBQ? I ask because your holdings of it are quite a good chunk of your portfolio.

1M chart. I need more gains. Just got out from SWT. Did I make a mistake? Profit taken now I'm looking for some good gamble market to make a difference.

Plus, BTC plummets so do every coins I'm holding atm.

rest is 200k sia and 1m xvg

What's so wrong with first blood? I can see people eating it up once it gets known.

What do you think of holding GNT, user?

Updated -

i honestly forgot why i bought 1k of it, i think it was mentioned around here, like to at least get a couple of the random coins that get mentioned a lot in the event they break out to ETH levels

>diversity

I hope you do realise that there is no way that most of these coins will succeed? In the short run, the diversity might bring you nice profit, but try to narrow it down throughout the next few months.

my gains..they keep slipping away...

fucking xvg

that's the point, for long term holds you want a diversity of coins

if one breaks out significantly, you make up for all the others that didn't

why not instead of narrow down, just rediversify? like, i get it, you're right, you can't always have the right memes, which is why you're always looking for the hottest, freshest meme, like any of us are.

and in consolidation of my status has born me to the conclusion that my up comming jump into crypto aught to be 25% to btc & eth, %5 to XRP, ARK, XEM, STEEM, DASH, XVG, LDOGE, 1ST[40% in total],and the last10% in LTC. The meme coin market, lodge, 1st is much more crazy, but can flux in your favor when your paying attention, the rest are mid range investments as they trend upwards.

naturally these are subject to flux as I watch on live action charts from many sites etc.

am i a nooblord or is this sound?

The general trend for pretty much all of them is currently upward. I will definitely consider getting rid of the ones that stop being profitable long term when the time comes.

Got into lbc because i like the idea. Might be a mistake. Hodl and see.

if you have seen what i have seen over the last couple weeks

you would know that LDOGE will get to 100 mil market cap

What should I do Veeky Forums?

Im kinda nervous about these. Should I be?

Get rid of SC now and put into ARK or Strat.

Like now!

Nah I just bought more SC

Opinions/advice? Put in about 2k two weeks ago, got pretty lucky with Verge, DGB, etc. I'm more interested in long terms holds rather than trading mainly due to laziness. Wondering if I should dump XEM and XLM and put money into some other coins to ride the pump. I know that I should put my gains into ETH and BTC for long term stability but I don't want to take anything out of my current positions.

Also I should mention that I boght 120 ETH at $4 a year and a half ago and sold it all at $13 to help pay for something that came up/because I lost the faith...
Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

I suck at this

I know you boys are jelly

LTC seems to be the bonds equivalent in crypto. A minor hedge against volatility.

Why so hard on waves?

Missing out on Ark

Roughly $7k invested in the last 3 months.

I have no delusions about the MoonCoin I bought @ 8 sats. I consider that money gone.

Bought mine at 1 sat and sold for 2 sat last time it was 6 and dipped. Pretty sure that shitcoin cant go any futher and will dip back to 1 again

Right so i'm just about to buy my first lot of Crypto and i've got 1k to start with

Whats should i put my money into?

Ark is going to moon, Ethereum is rock solid, then scatter among top coins for diverse portfolio

ARK SWT WAVES ETH

Also have $120 in espers

reboot your phone

Is Litecoin worth getting into?

someone rate pls

>all these Ark bagholders

So how does it feel to have been fucked in the arse by the whales?

I'd sell Moon now that it's so high and buy again after dip