JUNE 9th,10th

>he missed the obvious moon mission
What will be your excuse?

None, holding 500k since 80 sats nigger

Hope you plan to get facial reconstruction surgery after DGB hits a dollar.

>buy the rumour, sell on the news

if you hodl through that date you're going to get JUST'd

Can it really hit a $1 with that huge cap? I think 10-20 cents is more realistic target

It will hit 20 cents really fucking soon. Don't underestimate the byte, it will get alot of publicity. It'll go straight to mars.

It could theoretically hit $1 with the amount that all coins are currently increasing, but in my opinion it won't happen for 10 years.

jesus fuck that image is hilarious hahahah

Don't get me too excited faggot. I'm thinking it will hit 10 cents after or during the event.

So we're selling around that time frame and buying back afterwards right?

Depends on if you're a hodler or a pump/dumper

Can someone explain this retard here what you are talking about?

I came from Veeky Forums and a guy said to me Veeky Forums had great advice, but there is no sticky so I have absolutely no idea where to start from

Can anyone help me? I see this blue robot all the time, I want to join the memes

Buy bitbean

>hurr durrr pls spoonfeed me

Go sort things out, when you did, buy DGB the currency of the blue robot.

when the total crypto market cap is $200 billion + i can definitely see it happening.

ive got 600k and holding for a long time.

More like if you are poor faggot or rich lambolich.
If it pops to 400% in year, it's not much as 20% per week.Also there is that if you make 20% every week, you get more capita to invest.
Only if you are in from beginning, it's worth hodlin hard, 1800sat faggots should sell @ath, buy 50% back in dip and reinvest rest.

Study, buy, sell, get lambo. Start by googling "cryptocurrency 101".

Any new comers just joining- no other coin is poised for gains quite like DGB. .10-.20 is an actual reality that just 2 months ago was not in the cards.

I got in with 236k at 133 sat, how big do you think the dip will be?

DGB second mooning.

If you missed the one last week don't miss this one.

please user