Hey faggots! I gotta surprise for you! I present to you the Official Veeky Forums ARK node!! If we vote this baby all...

Hey faggots! I gotta surprise for you! I present to you the Official Veeky Forums ARK node!! If we vote this baby all the way into the top 51 spots all the voters of this node will be earning 90% of the ARK forged from the node! (I am a saint, I know, most people offer around 80%, but I love you guys too much)

So you magnificent bastards that I love so very much what do you think!? I am here for us, for the community. I fucking love ARK and I fucking love Veeky Forums we're gonna make it senpai.

I am here for questions and discussion about this Veeky Forums money generator. I loved setting this up and being involved with the whole ARK infrastructure.

Here is the delegate monitor to see who is at what place, you can see biz (our node that I set up) is under "newest delegates":
explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

Or you can just go straight to our address here:
explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

If you are thinking "wtf is this shit" here are some links for you to read about the whole thing.

blog.ark.io/lets-forge-some-ark-rewards-kick-in-at-block-75-600-abe2e7bf2b98
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

We are are currently ranked at #58 by the way. We need to be in the top 51 delegates to generate $ARK.

Here where you download the ARK client which you need to vote.
github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop/releases/tag/1.2.2

Previous Thread: boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/2321134#bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
sys.Veeky
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
strawpoll.me/13131245/r
explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will contribute when i get home

so wait me up bois

Note: I'm reposting the op from last night's thread. I'm not in charge of this, though I did put my ARK behind it.

Thanks again for reimbursing my poor fag vote delebro

Yes hello, can you tell me what to do step by step? im slow.

What kind of returns can you expect to get ?

Why wouldnt I just vote for the person whose already #1?

voted using

>blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

I'd love to help but I don't have any ARK currently. I have the whole thing set up, if anyone wants to send me any you can at AVK5eDapqRzF4kHD3gQcHShmo2ZWF9Zm9N If not, It's okay, i atleast have an ark wallet now

I tried to take a screenshot but the window just showed up like this,I guess it's for security purposes.

This pool offers 90% vs. 50-70%, payout script is run automatically every day, and with a smaller pool of people your rewards are proportionally larger.

Download sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FArkEcosystem%2Fark-desktop%2Freleases%2Ftag%2F1.2.2, transfer your Ark, go to the Vote tab, click "Add Delegate," type in "biz," enter your passphrase, click confirm. Once is shows up in your delegate list, and has a red check beside the name, click "vote" above.

What's the risk?

Hey can anyone comment on the ARK wallet. How do I ensure that my money doesn't just vanish? Can I store the same money on multiple drives? What precautions should i take?

no concrete answer

Just voted.

Gains to be expected?

>No concrete answer
Oh no, it's retarded.

Want to help out, I have 0 ark though. If anyone could give me some ark that'd be fucking great. Let's do this biz

APg4nC1LtUzqcYmkFGXF7kqUaRhumXoVab

.9(422/(Wallet/Votes))

Can it wait 8 hours?

Go back to Ledit fuckface

Sure. This cropped up last night and I'm gonna be shilling it all day.

Honestly I don't think we're ever going to hit the 800K range...

Not with that attitude.

Can you please explain the wallet/votes part?

I read that you can only have 1 vote and does the amount of ARK in my wallet affect my payout?

Don't understand. What's the risk? Is your Ark transferred somewhere and you cannot get it back?

id support if i knew my dough wont vanish

it won't you faggots

you spend 1 ark to vote. the rest remain in your wallet. that's all you need to do

How many more ark do you need to get into top 51? I have 2 BTCs worth

Give me a TL;Dr. I'm taking finals but will contribute to my Veeky Forumsitzens when I can.

Listen, This OP is not the savvy programmer who was on last night pitching this deal. This is how it works. you download ARK's wallet, this is safe, safer than bittrex if you aren't retarded.
YOU PAY 1 ARK TO VOTE
YOU PAY 1 ARK TO UNVOTE
then you are bought into our little Veeky Forums cash cow which will literally provide you with potentially hundreds of dollars a week if you had enough ARK to begin with. The way our standing is determined is not by how much we vote but how much we all collectively own. Your coin isn't touched, it's monitored and added to the biz cash cow and if we get 600k more ARK we will be in it.
The risk is 1ARK, the benefits could be untold.
I am meeting Martin Shkreli later today, hopefully he will consider throwing in some, he likes BTC so we'll see

Can someone send me 1 ark while I wait for transfer??

APH1xiEKXTAriGBiUB2dXBLa869ghX94Ah

the passphrase is all you need

It works like staking: You put your Ark in the client in the Github link above. By voting, you're spending a single Ark (that's gone; you don't get that back) and you get a vote equal to the amount of Ark in your wallet (1000 Ark = 1000 toward goin up in rank). After that, just leave your Ark in the wallet. If you move it out, your vote power is lessened as I understand it. Vice-versa; no need to revote, I believe.

There are links in the OP that explain this a lot better than I can.

seconded, i am but a newfag who recently boarded the ARK.

What he said; I'm just a Veeky Forumsraelite spreading the word.

Also: DO NOT SEND ARK TO THE BIZ NODE ADDRESS. It's not mine! I can't get it back for you! Someone last night did, and they got it back,but I have zero access.

respect to the last op for sending back that 300 and 100 ark

Literally just voted last night for one of the other 90% nodes.

Will wait until my votes have recouped the 1 ARK fee, then will put my 1000 ark behind you.

they need close to 800 thousand more

likewise with my 1200 Ark

we have 26k and we need 800k to secure it

Worth of voting power. We don't need 800k Ark.

i have 400 ark what do i do

you need voters that hold up to 800k more, yes. that's still a lot

Mornin' fags, I'm back from the dead

DOLH

uhh who are you?

Im at work, i have 180 ark, what do. Cant mess around with bittrex im only posting cus im poopoopeepee right now.

Yes, but we aren't actually asking fo 800k Ark from people. Just want to clarify.

Sorry to jump the gun, boss, but dolla dolla bill, yo.

wales dropping my ass

Guy who set this up.

our savior

hey so uhhh
when the frick is this gonna be done huh baka?
you working over there?
you finish setting up that payout method yet baka

I'm the mother fucker who started this money makin machine see No worries user, I see we at 26000 ARK now, excellent!
>arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
Yeah went to bed at 6am est, just woke up and getting back to work, I'll be working on the payout script some more, we still gotta ways to go until we start forging. After the payout is ready to go I'll start recruiting more anons and start working on upgrading the server.

ok ive done it i have 1k ark and i upvoted biz so now what happens?

So if i get this right. I deposit all my ARK in the ARK wallet. Then i vote on the biz node which costs me 1 ark. If all the people who voted have more than 800k in their wallets we're good?

Now you're gettin it! We are rank 58 named biz, we need 51 or higher.

>arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

I think so its our economic might combined, this is amazing if its true i dont see why we cant dominate

Let's hunt some fucking whales, boys.

am i correct in saying the between 61 voters we only have 28k ark? if so we need to get everyone on this

| 51 | acf | 0.61 | 769,443 | 16 |
===================================================================
| 52 | anamix | 0.51 | 641,320 | 44 |
| 53 | cryptolanka123 | 0.46 | 577,215 | 91 |
| 54 | noah | 0.16 | 200,685 | 2 |
| 55 | bcboilermaker | 0.15 | 190,018 | 6 |
| 56 | elegato | 0.09 | 114,278 | 8 |
| 57 | arkfuturesmartnode | 0.09 | 112,422 | 3 |
| 58 | biz | 0.02 | 28,599 | 61 |

So... we'll need about 750 thousand more votes do get in?

Or is it in staked ARKS?
I actually voted from my measly 29 ARK wallet AZR9BBBbiBo2dxUX86zuTq5yRDCWYV3C3e

if we had one person vote with 750,000 ark in his wallet we would be in, if we had X amount people who's combined wallets equal a sum of 750,000 ark we would be in.

also please keep voting on how often the payout should be.

strawpoll.me/13131245/r

Does ever delegate generate the same amount of Ark? Like #51 and #1 the same? Or is it based off of vote %

Its based off how much ark is in your wallet and how many voters there are. it will say "out of 60 voters, you have 32% of all the ARK in this pool, so you will get a higher payout because you are a heavy wallet proportional to the rest in the pool.

Arkbro, Can you send me a single ark while I wait for my transfer , I'm in on this, and I plan to take large positions in ARK

How long to setup the wallet? Ethereum wallet was taking like 20 hours to DL the block shit.

2 minutes

we now have 28,000 ARK in our pool, thanks for helping out anons, let us keep rising. godspeed.

I cant send you anything if you dont give me an address silly willy!

How much ARK can I expect to get for holding 200 ark? I want to buy and sell dips and highs on bittrex and its been working so far but if I keep my ark on the wallet for this group thing then I cant buy low sell high.

Will I make more ark my way or passively in the group?

I have about 5k ark how do i add it to the and how much can i earn

APH1xiEKXTAriGBiUB2dXBLa869ghX94Ah

I'm gonna shill the shit out of this idea for us, it makes NO sense why we are not doing it already and if we all start taking large positions, it strengthens the currency, and we get in on bottom floor plus the opportunity for passive revenue. It's insane not to do this.

whats that

I totally agree

you sir, are a saint

None right now, we have not hit the threshold. You can keep playing that game and if you are good at it you will see more returns, however this is a way to strengthen the currency and possibly provide passive revenue based on your proportion of the whole. If everyone cooperated here, we would make far more gains than keeping in exchange and day trading the bounces. We would be accumulating and stacking for long term. It also helps secure the currency because trustworthy nodes will get votes, and untrustworthy nodes will quickly lose votes.

Delebro is good dude.

I'm ready to throw down, just waiting on cuckbase to give me my coins. Taking forever like always, if anyone wanna send me 1 ARK so I can get in while I wait that would be greatly appreciated.

AG4xbVP8Z6xLJGLCTeyeZ2gxcNhF6GZzor

yeah already sick of waiting for cuckbase as well, know of any better fiat -> BTC exchanges?

>untrustworthy nodes

Define untrustworthy nodes. How does one become untrustworthy

Will do a vote for 1500 ark in a second, still have my doubt if we reach 750k but we will see.

purposely leave themselves vunerable to being hacked?
Does not distribute the proper proportion of ARK that they claim.

things like this.

Your payout is proportional to your weight in the pool. First we need to be in the top 51 delegates, after that then 200/770,000 would be your weight if we were in spot 51 right now.
I completely agree, this shit is going to blow up like eth on steroids, this is not speculation this is a fact, the team is unreal, they don't half-ass anything, the EcoSystem is seamless and very integrated. The community is made of golden saints. This is entire project and everything around it, is beyond words to me right now. Do you anons know how easy it is to get hundreds of Ark right now? Compared to the future it really fuckin easy! Let's get on the ground floor of being the producers of the one crypto that will rule the rest! I almost forgot to send your Ark I got so caught up in my passion, kek , sent!

>explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

Guys can someone give me 1 Ark to vote for the delegate? I don't get my BTC to buy Ark until tomorrow. I'll pay you back.
AFyuxY5zyyXJmcmTSykejnuWRewqLEsUDU

>AFyuxY5zyyXJmcmTSykejnuWRewqLEsUDU
sent 1 Ark

sent 1.488 Ark!

Thanks, and godspeed.

You think $300 isn't out of the question eventually?

How long does it take to see the coin come in?

Will vote with my 7200 Ark in a moment

LETS DO THIS BOIS

VOTE FOR THE BOIS

YEAAAHHH, if we can get like 200 people to vote, and then all 200 people get like 4k in it, we are in. I think it's totally possible

LEZ GO BABY

Plus we can all shill the shit out of it.

Just did my part.

Thank you sir.

This sounds like a good way to get your bags stolen, i dont trust Veeky Forums

send me some love il vote im a poorfag ill do anything

ARK: AVYxd8Xj6rAqrHsJ9a1hGXuKwbgs3d1X6P

AUgGWGAf11jW2nVh3BBqjan3qRFLh3DW2S

1 ark please so i can vote :333

Ark under a buck. The time to buy is now.

you only sacrifice 1 ARK (that is the fee for voting) your bags stay in your wallet. You send absolutely nothing to me. In fact I've been sending Arks to faithful anons throughout the threads.
1.2328744 Ark sent!
nice dubs
1.23228755 Ark sent!
nice dubs

You're the boss dude thanks alot!

I'd like to correct your point here:

The voting system is included in the architecture of ARK, the top 51 nodes get voted on, and THOSE are the nodes that verify the blockchain transactions. Voting only costs ONE ARK ($1). There is no opportunity to lose your ARK coins, they stay in your wallet, but it does cost ONE ark to vote.

If the overall weight of everyone's combined ARK is over 800k ARKS, then we reach the top of the list and everyone in the group starts getting revenue in the form of ARKs from the successful completion of another blockchain.

The Risks here are : Your ARK is in your ARK wallet, and thus not able to be day-traded.
You might lose your single ARK.

I will rob people to buy crypto dude im broek AF and all of these coins are booming, im mad

Whoever sent the Ark from
>AKwqSbd9mhDYjdiVd6viwv8cNTUyx4haKr
thank you. I'll send one ark back when I buy some tomorrow.