When's it hitting the new exchange? I'm waiting forever for liftoff

When's it hitting the new exchange? I'm waiting forever for liftoff...

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/05/25/minereum-self-mining-smart-contract-platform-gains-traction-cryptocurrency-market/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never
Weep with me in the land of bagholders, user

dev said on telegram yesterday still in process but he can't say which exchange because of NDA. it's gotta be trex or polo with a long, drawn out, formal process like this.

luckily I'm already at 10k profit on it, but not about to sell when that could easily be 50k once it gets added and hits the $20 range. still would only be a $10m marketcap.

i sold my bags a few days ago.

i hope you boys make more money but desu i dont even know anything about this coin. i just got fomo'd and still doubled my money

godspeed

aware me on what this shitcoin does?

Huge, huge mistake.
This coin self-mines with a self-mining smart contracts. It's new and pretty brilliant.

Anyway the whole point is that it's extremely undervalued considering its supply, which is only a few hundred thousand and the total supply won't even be reached for 47 years so there's not very many of these coins. That's why it's a good buy. But we have to wait for it to get on Bittrex or Polo for it to be taken a little more seriously.

Mining in minereum is performed on the fly with a mathematical formula.
The total coins created is 0.00032 MNE per Genesis Address and per ethereum block.
As we have 4268 Genesis Addresses and as an ethereum block takes an average of 15 seconds, this is the aprox. MNE mined per day:
[TotalGenesisAddresses] * [RewardPerAddress] * [TotalEthBlocksPerDay] = Total Coins Generated Per Day.

also it has a token creation service in testing which will let normies create their own eth tokens, and it destroys the MNE you use to create.

a new service will be announced when the token service goes live, and they are also talking about a lottery service.

so this is a scam for the genesis addresses
IM IN

it was an airdrop, no ICO. some people got multiple addresses but currently an untouched address would only have around 100 coins atm.

it sounds unfair until you actually think about it. how many people got into the BAT ICO? 200. there's at least 3-4k original genesis holders here and they only get 1.8 per day on the address.

every ICO is rigged now. no premine or og whales here. one of the only "fair" new coins that exists.

Its a scam. Genesis adresses were handled wrong. U might get away with pnd, but this coin will never become anything more than a shitcoin

You guys don't seem to realize there's essentially no whales here yet except for that one guy from Veeky Forums who bought a ton of them.

It's comfy because it's pretty much just us tossing the coin back and forth.

When the token service goes live, we're going to have liftoff. That's what I'm holding out for. This thing has huge potential in my opinion.

ETA?

I don't know yet, but here's more news about it:
newsbtc.com/2017/05/25/minereum-self-mining-smart-contract-platform-gains-traction-cryptocurrency-market/

We don't want this to be pumped and dumped. This is a very long term hold.

>there's at least 3-4k original genesis holders

no you dumb fuck, only less than 10 people have the 4k+ genesis address

do you really think this shitcoin is the next big thing?

Look at MNE's source code at github, It looks like it was created by a high school student. The dev only changed like 20 lines of code.

look at the blockchain dude. there's no one with that many addresses. go through the token transfer events. there's a few people with 50-100 at the most, but they are dumping or have dumped already. worst case maybe 2k holders. that's still ten times better than the best ICO.

You guys are gonna get btfo when this thing opens its token creation service and gets on new exchanges lol.

lol do you really believe MNE has a next development? Its just buzzwords trying to lure dumbfucks who wants to believe.

It already mooned, I was lucky to ride the train when it only has 50k marketcap.

>do you really believe in MNE
You're gonna eat your words. Give it a month and you'll fucking see.

This thing just came out and has an active and growing community with Token creation service coming soon and new exchanges. We are truly getting in on the ground floor right now.

People said the exact same thing about ARK back in February and March. You'll see.

How much is "a ton"?

Holding >2k

You might just be our resident whale.

Anyway hold for another few months. I'm serious.

We're on the ground floor starting here. Don't worry.

2k over here as well

I will try, user
Godspeed

I was gonna say, i think a few of us have over 2k.

Here is hoping we all hold out for gainage.