It will dip. Then rise again.

So fuck off OP.

no, this coin will triumph in year, so hodl

nope coin is over, bag holders shilling lmao nice try goldberg

LOL fuck off. This coin will make me rich

>he didn't buy more
Hahahahaha idiot. I'll be walking Neil Armstrongs steps next month

Hodl. It's made by an EU rocket scientist

Just sold, thanks!! you better follow and sell too guys, You don't earn cash if the coin keeps going down! Get out now before it's too late and you're left with an empty bag.

retard alert

Bought some more ARK

>whale starts thread announcing he's manipulating market

Well time to buy more ARK! Thanks idiot

Sell your ark i buy it all retards lol

retard alert

>tfw almost bought at $1.18 from fomo

wewlad that was a close one

who cares, it'd have to go 2/3 down for me to start making a loss

their impatience will cost them dearly
I see why based japs have a thing for whaling tho

fuckin whales using this as a pump and dump. it's all good. I still intend to hold

same here

why not whale new highly volatile shit this is ridiculous action and i cant jump in yet im freaking out

My ARK is not even in the exchange so I'm hodling the whole time, at least a year in fact. Day trading is too darn tiring.

capital idea.

I invite you all to take a look at the biz arkpool I am organizing, thread over here

If you know how Ark works, only 51 nodes can create new Ark and those 51 get voted into their position. the biz arkpool pays 90% of Ark created to the voters. Last night we went from position #309 to now #58 with 23,000 ARK collectively! Come join in our endeavors to get payed passively!

Ark is under a buck. Weak hands shaken. Grab the spoils, boys!

The pump is over boys, sold near ATH, feelsgoodmane

did we fly too close to the sun bros?

People got the scent of money and got greedy. It'll grow again.

Nope, this is just the beginning

Ark is a Long Term hold.

Day trade at you own risk faggots.

We didn't even leave the airport! HODL

NEXT STRATIS IDIOTS

This user gets it

Tfw bought 300 more at 1,04$ because what could go wrong.
How fucked am I?

lol faggot Ark is not a meme go ahead sell it to purchase Beans, KIDS, Mooncoin, MAD or whatever shitcoin /biz is shilling so that you can earn your 10% daily while us Ark holders will get richer than the state of California.

Just sell at a loss and move on to the next pump.

sold half my position and got initial invest out of it, now I'll let the rest just sit

>tfw woke up just in time to buy the dip

Put that shit in a wallet, pledge on the Veeky Forums node. Back that shit up and forget about it for a year.

Thank me later.

Go back to sleep, the bigger dip will be in a few hours

I'll do that, wont get weak hands this time.

Literally every coins will go through such dip due to market manipulation.
But this is one to hold for sure, and will increase in value no doubt. :)

What wallet should I use for my ARK? I don't want to leave it on the exchange. Is the official one a lite wallet, or does it take a ton of GB on my computer?

I am running Windows 10.

The main wallet is kick ass. No heavy load

Doubt that it'll go under 0,5$, thats the point where I would start losing money.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

nobody sell unless you plan to rebuy the dip.

fuck the intimidation tactics. this shit isn't MOON or BITBEANS or KIDS tier bullshit.

fucking HOLD... pretend you don't even have this shit.

This guy gets it. I'm relatively late to cryptos but I bought ETH when it was at 40 euros and the only coin I've sold ETH for is ARK.

Exactly this. If nobody give in to the blatant whale manipulation of buy wall and sell walls, the value will only go up. Some might have to take the fall and eat away the fake sell wall, but that's exactly what the whales D NOT want them to do.
Upon seeing his sell wall gets chipped away, he'll remove it and finally, moon.
Seriously, hodl. This is Stratis/eth in making.

Dumps are occuring but the price is taking it really well.

watching the buys and sells, they have to be using some kinda bot for this. i just don't see that many people panic selling that quickly for such small amounts.

what is the actual ark token used for?

currency? gas?

Bitcoin surged to 2800 last week, news got out. Bitcoin ALMOST surged pass 3k yesterday, news got out.
Crypto is filled with newcoiners and normies, they don't understand the concept of whales and how they manipulate the market.
Order book becoming red? OHSHITSELLLSELLL IMGONNABEPOORATTHISRATE.
At least that's how I see it.

It's technology. It's not out yet, but basically smart contract and it's prepaid card system that will revolutionized the way crypto is used in rl. Completely removing the need for an exchange.

yea i get it. but some of these transactions are so small the fuckin fees make them pennies. it's simply blatant price manipulation.

Minimum buys and sells need to be a lot higher IMO

Haha, well, 1btc now costs 2800usd. Some are throwing in 20usd, or sometimes even lesser to 'test the water', not knowing the concept of makers fee /buyers fee involved, so can't blame them for going with small amounts.

Bancor sans Juden.

Holy shit that was close, thanks OP. Sold my stack

Noob Coiner here. What are whales? People who buy a fuck ton of coins at once?

we're all going to start moving over to COVAL. Thank me later.

Rich people that use their huge amounts of Bitcoin to manipulate the (altcoin) market to their favor

Yeah, basically those who bought in early and has a fuck tons of that particular coin under his belt. When a price goes too high, he'll sell some of his coins at a lower rate from the current market price and put up a sell order wall, which caused people to think, 'oh shit, to get past this next sell wall requires alot of money, and people are selling. I'd better do so as well to mitigate my loss.' and the compound of people selling causes the dip.
Once the dip reaches a certain amount, the whale buys back his coins and sans repeat.

You people have butterhands

Basically, the market only dips if people sell off their coins. If everyone holds on to their coins, and buys out the sell wall the whales set up, he'll be forced to take it down or risk losing the extra earnings he might get from the increase of value for the coin.

Everyone fucking sells at 37k fuck off cunts

So desperate to make pennies god damn

let them sell, more accumulation at lower cost

1777 volume. I'm not worried.

Volume is still going up. Ark has been going up & down all week, but it keeps ending up higher.

i wonder how much he's gaining only raising and lowering the price in a 3k window, 37 down to 34 and back up to 37 again. then repeat.

i guess as long as he doesn't completely bottom out the price it keeps people from saying fuck it entirely.

Who knows. But he has to seriously stop. Ath was around 45, and he's forcing the price down. I don't get his thinking.

this is so frustrating to watch ..

He's gaining enough for him to have been doing it all week. Virtually every dip in ark's price has been at the behest of his tinkering.

Why are there so many dumb fucks out there who get triggered by whales. Just hold and then price will come back up due to the sheer volume alone... And/or the whale will rebut.

Sad part is, most people selling are probably getting small gains, at least no where as close as the whale.

Is this the ARK general thread? Cause i couldnt find one and as a holdr i need one

Yup. And from the looks of it, it's only that one guy with a trading bot. Ugh

Btw to anyone thinking about selling - a coin will start dwindling if the volume starts to drop. If the volume is still going up then it will likely rebound. Ark's volume has gone up from 200 btc to 1600 in 2 days. And it is still increasing.

Not selling ARK right now, when MAD and Kids is mooning.

Wew lads we've only gone up 25% in the last 24 hours, I guess this coin is dead.

See? 1800 volume from 200 in 2 fucking days. And a literal oncoming storm of buyer pressure. New ATH within a day or two.

Threads like these are when you know a coin has made it

I don't know why people make these threads. Are they retarded or do they think we're retarded? Or is it coming from the spite of FOMO?

Can't we all just get along? We're all going to make it after all.

we're closing in on 1800 volume.

I wonder where this coin will be by years end and by the end of next year.

This one's a straight up 10x bagger.

You heard it here first.

I think this coin will follow the stratis path

is anyone buying yet or waiting for it to go lower

Sell sell sell, you've been warned

You can make 100% gainz on coins like KIDS, MAD, etc.

Why bag hold this, it will be same price in 1 week.

this is the next eth screencap this

Definitely. Only its much better than stratis. Stratis is just cloning Ethereum. This is new code right there.

fuck off wannabe, stop shilling your kids pedo shit.

I'd say Stratis has its own pros and cons, likewise for ARK. Both longterm holding worthy.

Same. The success isn't worth the early grey hairs I think

how do you see this on bittrex?

Select "Order Book" under "Information"

drop it to 20-25k pls, I want another opportunity to double my bag

back above 1$ gg faggot OP

This IS the dip, buy more while cheap lads

BUY BUY BUY BUY

Im in.

Whale drop...

Thinking about more....

look at this nigga whale trynna fuck the shit