It's over

It's over.

Shotout Greek

dying streamer btw

Stop using Reddit it's not over these people are thinking about buying in Bitcoin to buy drugs because they are a bunch of nu-male redditors use LSD and Weed as some sort of spiritual awakener because they are too shallow to do it without drugs. This ship isn't over its not even close to over. Hold your shit. Redditeurs only catch on to trends anyways. That sub will be dead in a week. Relax. We'll be okay. You still have time to accumulate my friend. Normies won't invade until we've all become rich. You really think a trending subreddit is the end of it all? It's not. Wait until litedoge tier shit is on big investment articles and that is when it's all over. Even if eth and btc are widely known by the public by the end of this year, it won't be the end. Alts are on the rise. We will prevail. You still have another few years to makes your cash and run with it. The normalfags will have their way with they 3 figure gains, whoopdidoo

We could you know... do things the old fashioned Veeky Forums way and plan an organized raid to post anti crypto stuff on trending post so we can keep normies away for a little while longer post stuff like: can't wait to buy drugs with this
It's a Ponzi scheme
It's not real money and etc
Make info graphs on why it's bad and shit.

It could go both ways but it may be worth a try. I do believe we still have atleast a year or two before normies enter the battle

Stop freaking out just because a couple people on the internet hear about bitcoin. This is small peanuts compared to when the institutions and traders and old boomers get on board.

Also, think of this like the lottery. It gets in the news when it reaches some huge amount like 200 mil or whatever. Suddenly everyone is buying them up. Eventually someone wins, and everyone loses interest and everything returns to normal.

Bitcoin is in a bubble. I'm not sure how much farther up it will go before it corrects, but it will correct. And after it corrects, it will keep going up again.

I second that.
Let's not forget our roots.

We see the manipulators of the Internet. Some of the smartest people come from this shithole. He'll look at us we will all be rich soon. I went from shitpostingnand raiding in /b/ to making money on Veeky Forums

Are*

With the influence we have, this could backfire.
Let's not shoot ourselves in the feet.

More people, more money deposits in crypto..

are you guys that dense? Consider yourself at the top of the pyramid by getting in this early.

It's too hard for normies to get into. This coming from a normie who thought this and forgot about it before. Just be obtuse and it'll be fine.

I could have been trading back in 2013, but what stopped me was the whole validation process and the mystery around cashing out and taxes.

Turns out it's just a few clicks to do, and being in EU i have no capital gains taxes to pay

>mfw I'd probably have 100k in my bank acc

Oh and /pol/ fucked me over with Stablecoin.
I was mining that shit for 3 months for nothing.

or we could shill bitbean all over the internet

REEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS MY SECRET CLUB
Kys

It has about 12,000 subscribers and /r/CryptoCurrency has fuck all too.

This. You got a bunch of crypto tourists who have no idea what they're getting into. Shill the shit coins until they fucking choke on them.

this

*starts buying bitbean*

I was looking into bitcoin for a couple of years but never got into it. Ethereum looks great now, can it be mined? Or
Do you just trade through things like coinbase?

How is new money to hold our bags a bad thing?

Can someone explain to me why everything started mooning this past month?

the virus that infected everyone, it asked for a ransom in BTC, so then everyone was like: whaaaa
and then they were like: holy shit price up?
woah moon
much money

That only explains btc though

I missed Bitcoin AGAIN
I missed ETH?! OOH
HEY THERE IS ANOTHER ONE, DGB? GAMES!!! THROW MONEY!
I DONT WANT TO MISS THIS
I WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRIRIE WITH A LAMBO
the rest is history

I've tried to keep the price down on some of my coins so I can move money to buy them and occasionally it works too well

Meme power is real

gimme gimme bitch

Why is new money coming into the market seen as a bad thing? How else is it supposed to increase in value?

CANT GO WROG WITH ETH OR NEM OR STRATIS OR RDD

there are still delusional investors that think their scam coin will beat btc and eth

What a fucking retarded idea. This has spectacular potential to backfire.

See this as a positive for fucks sake. The value of our investments will skyrocket, why risk causing it to plummet and never recover by creating massive amounts of bad press? What kind of ridiculous reasoning is that?

muh sekret crypto club

/r/Bitcoin has over 500k subscribers.

Personally because I'm just getting into bitcoin and I want the current bubble to correct before I go all-in.

Are you making fun of me or the guy I'm replying to? I'm saying we should stop being so insular and pretending it's our secret club. If the normie adoption is going to happen, we should let it. It can only go well for us - if we fight it, bitcoin may never recover and our investments will amount to nothing

It's no joke when people say "haters make me famous" More traffic = more exposure be if positive or negative, let things roll out as it is - There is more time to accumulate than you think, The experience is also very valid & key