Any other PND bag holders had this problem when opening the wallet?

Any other PND bag holders had this problem when opening the wallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/#!rich
ufile.io/6o4qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

enjoy your botnet

went from .1 to .3 today so i will

>Putting money in a coin literally named PnD

lmfao I never thought I'd see this again... I remember the IRC channel with the fucker who ran the PnD

it was a wild as fuck ride if you followed wolong through DOGE and PND. He may have fucked everyone but he knew what he was doing

PND has active developers again too

Holy shit it actually says PnD on the front. It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

holy shit! wolong! This is what turned me away from crypto for the wrong reasons

>hold Pn'D coins in wallet
wow, smart move man.

If im not mistaken he made another wallet that was somehow different.. Pandacoin vs PandaCoin or something stupid like that? will the scan wallet run on either?

there was 3 in total. the 3rd one was made by biz. they all work with each other though. i have over a million of them and cant access them cause of this :(

I get the same error

here friendo did this:

Then Delete 5 files : .lock & blk0001.dat & blk0002 & db.log & debug.log
Then Delete 2 folders named : database & txleveldb

hahahahahaha

Old PNDfag here. Such a sordid history on this coin.

First of all, this is NOT wolongs panda. This coin was created specifically to counter the PnD scheme by wolong. It accomplished that goal. Afterwards there was such an interest in the coin they attracted a pretty awesome dev team who implemented all kinds of features previously unseen in the crypto world.

It really seemed like the coin was going somewhere. I believed it peaked out around 15-16 satoshi. Suddenly, for reasons unknown to this day, the dev team disbanded. Literally just dropped off the face of the earth. There was no massive dump on the market indicating they had pulled a PnD (despite the moniker) - they just went *POOF*. With no new development or roadmap, the coin slowly faded away. A new guy who goes by "jommy99" on btctalk took it over 12-18 months ago or something like that, but his abilities appear limited.

I bagheld 50 million of these things for 3+ years before finally dumping all but a million 3 weeks ago on Cryptopia. Imagine my surprise over the last 12 hours.

My opinion: Whales are playing with low cap coins, and PND is just the latest. Unless a new dev team is put into play this coin still has no future.

I know there was a newish wallet released that contained a big chunk of the blockchain and an updated .conf file. You're probably running a really old version. I don't remember where I got the new one from but I'm sure I still have the original download somewhere. I could megaupload it or something...

I'd also like folks to be aware that there are some MASSIVE wallets sitting out there. Many of them have been inactive for a couple years, but you can be sure that when they see that PND is rising they'll reactivate to and cash out as much as possible. Keep an eye on this list and see if they go live.

chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/#!rich

im using the latest one as far as i know.

if you could upload it that would be great!

Uploading now, it's 1.7 GB so it will take a bit. Keep the thread alive, I'll post link when done.

thank you!

hopefully it works, dont want to miss out on 200% gainz

Halfway done.

Done.

ufile.io/6o4qo

Would appreciate a PND tip ;)

PHXT7UgqXbx1Sv3ag73uhNAVt4Wb9sRkqk

thanks for that man!

ill save your address and give you a tip once i'm up and running again ;)
and who knows, maybe the movement today will go somewhere

NP. Even with half the blockchain in that download you're still gonna sync for HOURS... most likely overnight. It will appear frozen at times. Just let it run. Eventually it will all sync up. Do it on a PC that's not your main one if you can.