This is a new 'app' I am working on - Looking for some feedback on the design, functionality etc

This is a new 'app' I am working on - Looking for some feedback on the design, functionality etc.

At the moment, it only allows you to monitor your Bittrex account. Thoughts?

No one is interested? Does Blockfolio have all the features you want?

A little disappointed Veeky Forums

looks sleek breh, ill check it out on playstore tonight

Well what can you do on your app that blockfolio does not have?

Are you going to add some API support so I can buy and sell?

Yes. This is one of the 'must haves' that I am working on right now.

Please let it auto sync with exchanges. I hate having to input number manually into blockfolio

That is what it does from the outset - at the moment, only Bittrex, but I am sure I will add more as they are requested.

interesting, a extended blockfolio for directly accessing account infos would be nice, at least reading which shouldn't be that hard using the APIs

got a github?

It's more that right now your app isn't providing anything worthwhile over Blockfolio.

Sell it to me user, and don't use the fact that you can't lie about your gains/portfolio as a plus, only people who do so are sad fucks who belong on /r9k/

I will set up a new one shortly - I felt Blockfolio was limited with the lack of API support for exchanges.

Don't get me wrong, I am very new to this whole thing, and I seen something I thought I could fix...

Of course it is - people on Veeky Forums will always lie about gains etc...

This has the opportunity to be a 'Veeky Forums community' built app - with all the features that you have always wanted and needed. If that is not enough to 'sell it' to you, I don't know what is.

lol i'm not putting any of my credentials anywhere near your app

That is fine - that is your choice.

Need any help with material ux design for android? i'd need to be paid though, or given a revenue %. at least i'm qualified.

Right on user dev, I'll be following this. Looks promising

- Thanks
- Tell me more...

Last chance to get some ideas in tonight - tell me what you want/need

Coin specific news on their respective pages

Support Altfolio - 19hKfDhEdK27FsU38SBenK3QqcfGyS5zW2

Hey Pajeet, no one wants to give you their Bittrex login. Take a hint and pack up your shitty UI

Bittrex login? Give it to me? You have no idea do you...

FOSSfag here, I've been looking for a Blockfolio type app that I can download on f-droid. That is all

Richard?

This is actually a great idea.

Scrape the coin's bitcointalk thread for the most and recent quoted comments.

This is the next feature I will add. Hopefully it won't take too much work...

One must have I can think of is that it needs similar graph functionality as Bittrex', as in how it tells you the price at whatever section you move the cursor to. That's one of the features TabTrader doesn't have that ends up making me use Bittrex on Firefox instead. That and, it doesn't seem to have a proper order history where you can see the price points that you bought an sold from.

Hell yea make this kinda like where there's that info section on Robin Hood. You should embed recent Tweets from the coin devs that be fuckin sick

Looks like shit desu. Learn how to do proper ui design or hire somebody to do it for you.

Show Me More buttons will display this and much more - hopefully.

Thanks

this

Also, if it could download trading history from different exchanges and sort it in chronological order, it could potentially make a great tool for some anons when sorting their taxes - evidence for the jew they didn't sell weed.

You can do that with like 50 lines of code of python. Obviously no GUI or anything fancy. I already did do that more or less in order to find the most recent trade, so I'll be able to calculate the current gains like OP wants to do. Only that I don't need an app, I'm just doing a simple command line prog for myself.

Can you add logos like this?

Part of why I like Blockfolio is because it looks pretty

Way too many details before you even click "show me more". Get rid of Available, High, Low, Bid, and Ask. Just put price and percent change.

Just make blockfolio except you can sell an alt for BTC and it actually adds BTC to your portfolio. And make it so you can automatically import your trade history from poloniex and bittrex and such as CSV's.

I am trying to work on a hack for this - it will happen. Eventually.

See pic

would unironically pay money for this

Looks no different from Tabtrader. an actually good app with customization and API support

But was TabTrader built by us?