I'm starting to lose patience with this

I love DGB don't get me wrong but it has stayed still for like 4 days now. When it is supposed to rise ? The presentation is just in 2 days, and it is easy to assume that there will be a selloff after June 10th.

Should I hodl or sell ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEa5N1hwy6s
youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the selloff?

You actually don't deserve gains if you can't wait a few days
Holy shit this board is so spoilt

Exactly the same thing happens with EVERY other altcoin before big things

A) everyone is hyped - price rise
B) Whales start to shake out week hands, keeping down the price - the slow selloff
C) a bigger dump
D) all normies are panic selling
E) whales are buying back cheap cheap coins and a lot of gains

Human psychology.
Always the same. Just don't panic sell my friend.

Wasnt planning on selling at all, but sure, I'll watch out for this, thanks

Tbqh I remember that DGB was at 700 sats 2 weeks ago, then fell at like 500 one week ago (this is when I got in) and then tripled its price in 3 days

I'm afraid it just might be a slow dump though. Hype should be maximum right now, yet most people seem to be selling off

Sell the news.

Like I said, every other bigger altcoin that is manipulated by whales has the same pattern.

When the hype is the biggest, they start pushing the price down on the day before.

It'll go to 20-30 cents in a few weeks, you'd be an absolute fool to sell now.

Except there is no big news, there is nothing happing from this, there is no gain for the coin at all.
Big news like releasing a new wallet or activating segwit is where those things apply. News where nothing will happen isn't.

To be fair I'm still in it, thought it might pump for a couple more days, but you can really see people are starting to get impatient and notice what's up. I have my sell set for 1950, hopefully it rallies one more time tonight before the sell off.

The citibank stuff pretty big to be honest.
Have you checked what exactly that competition is?
What is happening on friday?
To whom DGB will be presented?
What this means for puplic awarenes?

What about June 9th?

I suspect whales are keeping the price low in case the presentation goes well.

>stayed still for like 4 days now
>4 days

Citibank conference.

DGB gets to do a presentation for a ton of business people that will increase awareness of it dramatically.

I'll hold on for friday but ffs

a p-presentation?? really? wow... that's HUGE that's like wow... what the fuck how ??

It's a fairly significant whether you understand why or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEa5N1hwy6s

Stupid newfags.
Do you know how long it stayed still after the correction from the pump to 900 sats?
You idiots need to stop buying into something that already rises and expect it to continue without stopping.

Yes, I have checked, everything I can. Have you looked at the other participants? The prizes?
What do you expect to happen on June 9th? There to be a standing ovation as Tim Cook, Bill Gates and Elon Musk rush into the stage to calling out bids for the china signing?

Best case scenario, it wins one of the top prizes, which won't be announced until the end of June, more likely case scenario, they garner some interest which also won't produce results for a while. And God forbid whoever is interested goes to their site to gather more info.

I can't find any record of anyone using digusign before, but if it can get them into the top 100 out of 1200, it's probably good. Though I have no clue what the selection process was like.

Even more confusing since their solution brief is vague and doesnt really mention digusign at all. "Workflow compliment" is what they use. Like what the fuck is that it could be anything, that's not any kind of proper term.

When I get home, I'll look at the other contained that have presented their stuff so far, and see if they have gotten offers or anything on their solution as a result of presenting. That should give some basis to see if anything will result from this because my point is that there won't be anything immediate.

Continue to buy it ! you will regret it when their will be a correction .

Buy MAD, profit x5, buy more DGB

>Im starting to lose patience
Then sell your stake like the little weak handed cuck you are and GTFO, no one's putting a gun to your hand and making you HODL.

You'll end up being the laughing stock of Veeky Forums along with pic related, but fuck if I care. Sell now and be done so smart money can buy cheap and get rich.

Stay poor.

Fucking idiot.

>hurr durrr guys i've held for 4 days why havent i made a gazillion dollars from this le shitecoin

Retards like op deserve to lose every fucking cent.

pic related

I am starting to feel this Citibank thing is a meme. 75 other finalists... It's a literally a 8th grade challenge show with some big name sponsors where you can only win shit like "1 finalist / demo day will receive Bizspark Plus Sponsorships.".

10 june there is a minecraft release with NO microsoft connection whatsoever, just a mod of which nobody know where and how it works.

I think it's time to sell the news...

"Don't have weak hands like me boys. To anyone like me just getting into crypto currency recently, I hope this happens to you too, so you can understand how "day trading" crypto is a terrible idea. I see now that this is a game for the strongest diamond hands and the strongest diamond hearts"

My family's company made millions from just the opportunities afforded from doing a presentation at a kiosk at a major conference at a couple times.

It's going to pump high before the day anyway, but be sure the sell at it's peak. You don't want to get caught in the avalanche

I am so fucking ready when DGB moons.

Where all my Digibros at? We need to celebrate when that day comes. I really want it to moon, I want it that way!

youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

SELL SELL SELL ITS DIPPING ITS FINALLY HAPPENING OH GOD

>panic sold my entire fat stack when it crashed to 1650
>moved it all to ARK

no regrets really

better move that back to dgb soon.

kek
> price can't be manipulated by whales.
> been happening for 2 days straight

do you know what time the presentation starts?

Yup, watched a dude continuously move a 47 stack of BTC around to different sell points last night. I'm still hodl for now though.

In a time when nobody wants to move significantly, there is no need to manipulate. Right now it is a scale that can be balanced by small amounts.

But if you try to break out of this area... oh boy, then you will see some stuff.

So many coins have fallen from the top15 and this is so easily verifiable
Go on coinmarketcap
Select historical data
See how many names you recognize from 2014

Mfw invested at under 100 satoshis so don't care what happens

TFW ZEN and firstblood are having one last rally before settling on an inevitably shit price.