Last fucking chance. Buy DGB now

This is really it. DGB is about to go interstellar, reaching 20-30 cents in the next two weeks.

Its gone from a market cap of 40 million to half a billion in 3 weeks...

You really think DGB is just a pump and dump? It can easily hit 8 billion with the influx of new crypto investors. The entire market cap will hit a trillion in in a few months, 8 billion is nothing.

DGB's block chain tech is better than BTC's or LTC's...

It actually has a target audience, and is integrating itself into a billion dollar, tech savvy industry (video games). Stores in Germany and Japan are already accepting DGB as a currency. You can buy steam/facebook/gap etc gift cards online as we speak with DGB. Unlike 99.9% of other cryptocurrencies, DGB is ACTUALLY A CURRENCY that you can use to BUY STUFF.

Minecraft server is going up, citibank announcement is coming, it's already usable in LOL and counterstrike go for in game items, and it can be mined as you play video games.

You nondigi tards are honestly fucking retarded and so blinded by FOMO and rage that you cannot see a superior, socially relevant, commercially relevant, future top 5 crypto in front of your fucking eyes. The masses understand will understand DGB, no one understands or gives a shit to understand coins like SIA/GOLEM which are not financially viable projects, they want to buy shit with their crypto currency.

DGB has a market, has a marketing team, knows it's audience, is actually useful for buying things, and will rival BTC very soon. It will use the gigantic videogame platform as a lunar rocket launch pad and blast off into the next galaxy. Fuck the moon.

Remember, people want CURRENCY, not some retarded ass niche coin like Golem. The average person does not do anything that requires a network super computer, but the average investor understands the massive potential of video games and DGB will use that as a platform into a main stream currency. It's very smart of them to do what they're doing.

for doubters (aka the stupid normie, everyone else already knows this):
Buy now or regret.

but what if your failed moon mission challengers itself

I'm already holding a lot. Might buy some more, this is going to moon sooner or later.

Good post, I hope people listen for their own benefit

nigga this coin is beyond biz pumping it now, get lost faggot, hold your bags alone

Every time this thread gets posted DGB goes up.

can I buy LTC to get DGB? I'm a poorfag and want to be able to travel the world and leave poverty behind.

we have past the moon not long ago user. we are heading out of the Solar System

I would but I got in early on RDD and am hoping it'll pull a DGB as well.

This guy has been posting similar post with the same picrel right before both the huge pumps happened..

You'd be best advised to buy right now before this shit hits 10c tonight

He posted at 300 sats right before it mooned to 960.

Here's the post from may 29th, right before the 2nd pump

was thinking the same thing

anyway i've lost patience with non-dgb holders to be completely honest with you, if they haven't bought by now then they don't deserve the gains. literally read posts from people dropping dgb to buy sia, jesus christ...

This. I remember when this happened.

Just got 26k last night for like $1.5k. Pray for me, Veeky Forums

where we going we don't need prayers to moon

You think it will hit 20 cents after this weekend? I'm trying be conservative and expect 10 cents

Sold my car this morning, and i just bought DGB with it all ($4000 Australian Dollars) PRAY for me or i wont have a car or job lol.

Strap in boys

>going to the moon would mean we have to travel back
God I love DGB.

Waited days to buy DGB but I was waiting for this user to post this thread, ALL IN BABY not looking till June 12th

ciao nigs

You made a good choice Ausfag. Welcome to the club. That will soon prove to be the best investment you'll ever make.

Thanks man, sweating atm. Not alot of money for some people but yeah still young, saved up etc. Lets hope this goes well.

NOT TIRED OF WINNING

LOL I remember you posting this exact same thread before the last pump, HODLing strong brotha, preach.

I'm fucken ready

So why is both the price and volume going down 2 days before their big event?

Because

strapped in for super space mission!

lol

TO THE MOON BOYZ

complete noob here, bought 5500 coins

wish me luck senpaitachi

Just bought 200 DGB, gotta walk before you can run

At least when this coin crashes and fails I won't feel so bad

because the volume has gone down over 7000 BTC in the last 3 days.

yall should probably wait at least until it dips below 1700 again before buying.

I hold 32k and want to buy more. Should I do it now or wait till tommorow. will there be a dip before takeoff?

Who here >100k DGB? Feels RICH to get in at 308

It's going to dip sub 1800, that's when I buy

Only around 45k total. Feelsbadman
bought 28k @650 sats and 15k on 1100 sats.
My first "real" investment

SOURCE???

I've got 6500DGB.

We're gonna be ok guys.

How long will you hodl? Have to hodl for a year anyway because of taxes in my country

DGB LETSGO

Just got 2000€ to spend, is it even worth it at this point?

600k DGB, chilling since 100 sats

Were going to be rich lads

Absolutely

DGB is going to $1 by the end of the year if not earlier, you do the math.

This is all retraded.

Do you really fucking think DGB is worth $3 billion?!

1995 all over again bros.

But buy DGB anyway; be rich. Know when to pull out.

60k dgb since 100 sat, am I in the big boys club?

i bought 4400 at 2040 sats.
In my opinion i bought to expensive but i believe there is some room to make gains.
Just have no clue to what i have to expect, wil it move this weekend, will i double my money ? and the big question everybody has, when do we sell

Same, gonna sell 80% of dgb when it rockets and buy 50% back if it dips.
Poor faggot's shouldn't hodl.

>tfw only 10k dgb

hey, its my meme, but someone edited it

lads ive only got 404 and i'm not complaining. little by little

>DGB's block chain tech is better than BTC's or LTC's...

Stopped reading right here. You don't know what you're talking about.

and its my meme to

here, get some more fellas

I guess I am in then

Do you even into segwit bro?

Make an expand mind one :3

you ready for this coin to drop on a single minecraft server that has probably 24 player slots?

Oh shi, 24 people gonna be earning some serious digibyte lads.

The pump from the conference on the 9th has already happened, the people here just wanna dump their bags they bought at 2100+ onto newcomers lol.

There is no price hype coming, because there's been no consistent increase in price like what happened last time.

Don't even try to say stores in germanyt and japan are accepting dgb currency, theres like one fucking store in each place, don't lie.

It just keeps going between 1700 and 2000, its stagnated.

Shitcoin will always be a shitcoin.

You're so butthurt you didn't buy early on, aren't you?

You're so fucking salty lmao.

You'll want to kill yourself in less than a week guaranteed.

How does it feel knowing you don't believe a word of your post?

DGB is doing actual things in real life. It's a science fair, yea, a science fair thrown by Citibank, not your local library. If you aren't buying copious amounts on that fact alone- there is no helping you.

Did I mention DGB is an actual currency. They are called cryptoCURRENCY after all...

Lmao screencaped, Ill make sure to make a thread specifically for laughing at you.

How am I supposed to buy or sell this coin if it almost never strays from 830?

>There is no price hype coming, because there's been no consistent increase in price like what happened last time.

seems reasonable to me.
smb proof him wrong

I've been in DGB since 50 sats. As soon as it hit around 150 sats I knew this coin was going to be amazing. You keep focusing on the minecraft server... which really isn't a point that matters when it comes to why DGB is a top 5 coin. It'll be a dollar in under a year, and you'll literally kill yourself for being so fucking retarded lmao.

nah lol, I bought at 90 sats and sold at 2600.

Quite happy with the 29x my initial investment.

But this coin has no hope, it's not gonna go to a dollar, probably won't even scratch 20-30 cents desu.

No major gaming platform will use digibyte
The coin will literally be used on one minecraft server lol its potential auidence is like 100-200 people max assuming they stay on the server, even then they will earn negligable amounts of dgb that would actually affect the price.

i also believe this.

HOW DO I BUY DGB AND HOW DO I SELL?

I AM A NORMIE WHO WANTS THE BIZPILL

Is this some kind of satire or joke I'm not in on? How come no one can refute him?

>step 1: buy bitcoin (BTC)
>step 2: choose the amount of BTC that you want to trade for DGB
>step 3: deposit that amount of BTC into this address and you will be rewarded that value of DGB in 1-2 hours

1BokgGXGwLo7A4ZsrF6NDHiZcKin8duX6H

>DGB's block chain tech is better than BTC's or LTC's...
Spent one hour in the mempool today. I'm glad I dumped the shitcoin with a nice profit.

Don't be delusional. DGB won't achieve anything ever.

Do you want to know why gaming companies won't adopt it? Anti money laundering laws.

That's what broke Ultima Online back then. Yes, Origin wanted (and had for a short time) an exchange where you could trade ingame gold for real world currency and buy items for USD.

But the regulatory bodies fucked them and since then ingamerl money is impossible.

Oh, do you want to know why Real Money Trade is forbidden in most games? No, not because "muh ingame economy" - but because gaming companies need to deal with anti money laundering shit.

And post 911 with all the anti terror laws which aim at cutting funding to terrorists it's delusional to think that any game company would adopt anything remotely related to real money trade. Especially not a fucking anonymous crypto coin.

So, DGB is over. The fucking 9th of June event won't be nothing. It's just a fucking contest where everyone could take part in.

The plan was to hype up the shit and dump shortly before the 9th of June at a new ATH. Leaving the idiots who believe in DGB holding the bags.

But the recent BTC_USD mooning fucked up everything.

t.ex DGB shill

t. Plebbit fag

Lads should I sell off my Verg and go balls deep on Digi?

I like that OP neglects to mention how the citibank announcement will be a small presentation, where literally hundreds of other finalist shitcoins will also present their coin lol.

digibyte will be just one of over 100 coins being presented at citibank lmao.

Obviously, don't do this.

No-one is refuting the naysayers. If your coin is so good, then do so.

this is the exact opposite of what you wanna do. These DGB bagholders are trying to pump up the price but it's not going anywhere. Verge actually just announced that they have news otw and they're NOT a scam coin

How do you think money laundering works?

>DGB going to $1
That's quite a claim
Holding 80k DGB currently

whew almost lost this ship!
I'm in your hands now, captain.

Thanks lad Ive got 300 DGB and like 2.7k verg that I bought at liek 110-150 sat

Am I the only one that laughed at the filename for OP's picture?

Suck 10 dicks on craigslist.

Go through that list again and tell me the name of another company that develops cryptocoins, I fucking dare you

Sheikh Ahmed Al Arabi buys 100g for $50 he earned from trading oil to the americans.

He logs in to WoW on his "Brownfag3000" character and meets with Terry Wrists's character "Nigorc" in the faction's capital. He hands him over the 100g for some shitty token he's going to trash.

Terry proceeds to cash out those 100g for $50. He then buys butter knifes with that money and kills a dozen normies in London.

After some investigations the FBI kicks in Blizzard's door and asks for the identities of "Nigorc" and "Brownfag3000". "Sure, Blizzard says - here's the customer data".

But because the FBI needs evidence they're going to confiscate Blizzard's servers. Which will cost Blizzard a lot of downtime.

Now Blizzard was lucky because they knew whom to those 2 characters belonged. But imagine how that would look if those two guys had used DigiByte, which is pseudo anonymous". The FBI would be doing far more than just confiscating some shit server.

And that's why no sane gaming company wants to do anything with real money trade.

(The same scenario works with Tony Bandit and Marco Spaguzzo the Italian mafia guy who will say "see, I earned that money completely rightfully by slaying dragons all day").

Wot the fok did ye just say m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

There are only 8 other Blockchain tech companies within that 100 you idiot. Read the damn Citibank paper.

I shouldn't have to prove what this tech is capable of but here you go.

All of the fud is focused on "muh minecraft" "Le game monies"

That aspect is a small niche that Digibyte can fill.

The technology behind Digibyte is aimed more towards cyber-security, a prominent currency/payment system, and digital communications via Digusign.

The conference with Citi would be fantastic to win, but what most people on this board don't seem to understand is that there is an insane amount of networking going on within the space. A lot of connections to big players will certainly be there.

Take from that what you will.

Don't care about networking because I won't hold that long. I just want gains from that weekend

10 cents isnt conservative. Doubling up would be fantastic.

i love you. do you have a blog somewhere? i could read your analogies allll day haha.

doubling up is like 9 cents so...

> last chance
> 2-3 weeks

Pick one.

Whoa there, don't go spreading wrong facts about the contest. At the very most there are only 8 blockchain based companies, the others are all legit.

Then you better sell now because come the weekend it's going to be way lower that it is today.

>way lower

Stfu nigger you have no idea the type of coin you're dealing with here.

Same here. Bought just above 2100 though because I was seemingly about 3 days late to the mini moon and about two weeks late from the better start point about two weeks ago.

Hope we do ok. Im going to buy a fiero with a body kit.

Why would it be lower?

Kek

That's what happens when there are less buyers and more sellers.

sent ;)

you can go ltc->btc->dgb

ok