Moon is a meme

>moon is a meme
>already x8'ed my 100 dollar
>soon to x9 as there is a mere 10 BTC sell wall left on 8 sat
>developer is active
>top 50 coin
>new logo
>record keeping on top of blockchain
>you can still get in easily (bleutrade) and cheap (1 million coins still attainable)
>soon to be added to bigger exchanges like bittrex (500 BTC volume, exchanges run shittier coins)

This is it. This is your opportunity to decuple (10x) and even centuple (100x) your investment! I am not even shilling here, just showing you this massive opportunity. Look at RDD, Bitbean and the like. They all started with such massive sell walls, very slow progression and then BOOM they were gone. 100 satoshi. 200 satoshi. Bitbean almost hit 500 satoshi.

For an 8 satoshi start, I don't have to tell you how much of a return that is. There is literally no reason to throw some 100 dollar on this and just hodl it for a few months.

Easiest gains you will ever get. And even if this coin completely drops again (unlikely at a 500 BTC 24h volume), you have only lost a fraction of your investment. There are only so many places a 8 satoshi coin can go. So realistically speaking you can only win here.

With mooncoin. Today.

What are you waiting for?

i sold after the first pump. might buy back in if the discord fags manage to get it on trex

I bought a bunch at 3 satoshi, about $250 worth. Everyone on Veeky Forums told me to sell. That goes against my coin philosophy, a coin either gets me rich, or it loses my $50, there's no inbetween.

Daytrading crypto is like being the class president of special Ed. Hold firm. I think this will be in the 100s of satoshi in the next month, bagholders have nothing to lose but their wagecuck chains.

FUD fags should do some search on twitter about $MOON. Literally every cryptofag in twitter is bullish on moon, any entry below 10sat will set you up for some nice returns.

Who are you quoting?

>Literally every cryptofag in twitter is bullish on moon
Name some. Credentialed people only.

>Please do my homework and search for me because im too lazy to open up twitter

I dont care if you do your research or not, I've done mine. This train is setting off with or without you and I have my seat.

Will it reach 100 sats?

>i cant name anybody because i'm completely 100% shamelessly bullshitting
k

True shills shill with research.

Enjoy your bags.

If they keep meme'ing it hard enough and it hits trex, then it may very well

You cashed out 0$, hence you maked 0$.

>maked
Great english pajeet.

do you realize that it would need to surpass digibyte's market cap to hit 100sat?

Lmao Im not even shilling,
I literally dont care if you guys buy or not.

>Enjoy your bags

I bought at 2 sats, so far I've made 4 times my investment, i screencapped your posts so I can make a collection and later laugh at you when it hits 50 sats.

>I literally dont care if you guys buy or not.
>t-that's why i'm relentlessly shilling it and citing anonmyous authorities on twitter, it's because i dont care!!!
k

Im just posting my opinion, you're probably one of those paranoid retards that got burned on one of biz PnDs and considers every input of opinion on any thread to be shilling.

>"all the experts on twitter are saying this coin is going up"
>gets defensive when asked to provide proof
lol ur opinion is worthless

burden of proof is on you my boy, you have to put in some minimum effort if you want people to buy your bags

>b-but i dont care if you buy it!!!
that's why you keep replying right?

sold at 3
didn't invest anything
so my profit % ∞

I'm scared because the market cap is so high .

What are realistic projections?

Basically this. I'm in $500 @ 8 sats and either I sell for $10k+ or I lose $500.

by time it gets there, DGB will have 5-1`0x market cap as well. few months probably.