Is it bad to be submissive or non-assertive...

Is it bad to be submissive or non-assertive? Is it a good or a bad thing that western society is making a vice out of something while making a virtue out of the opposite, which can't function without it?

The meek shall inherit the earth

Yes but in a biblical context isn't that bad? everyone else gets to go to heaven and we get earth?

i.e. the grave

Is that a boy?

how dare you assume his gender

tfw no jk gf

Shea cute.

Sauce?

If you're a woman no, but for a male its kind of our biological duty to be assertive. If you are beta (no meme intended) or extremely feminine then things are different, you're probably inclined to stay with the women's tribe. This goes back tens of thousands of years. The especially feminine males were raised as girls, or just outright killed by the male tribe

>i'll just make up history as I go

It's the cool new thing to do, I like to call it Alternative History

So you're American?

It's good for noble, clever people to be assertive and bad for destructive, malicious people to be assertive. In the meantime everyone is going to get beaten down into meekness.

>male tribe

Is that the name of your gay club user?

Yes.

>Disgracing the good name of Satsuki Kiryuuin

>the male tribe
top kek

>doesn't know that most tribal societies are separated into male/female tribes

lol what a pleb

i.e. get punished

interesting theory

Who will inherit the heavens?

"on earth as it is in heaven"

Most men are biologically "beta", since people are used to work in packs of 5-10 men and only one can lead.

No that makes you a faggot of collectivist using people as guinea pigs by calling them leaders.

I meant more of what we think of as a true beta. There are the leaders and then there are the followers. below that are the betas, below that are the outcasts

I don't know what were you trying to say, but it must have been something deep and important to the disscussion.

If we go there, then there will still be a pyramidal effect. Alpha would be chieftaint, his followers his retinue and those betas would be hunters, farmers, craftsmen etc.

Which of these two hypotheses seem likely.

That the meek shall inherit the earth

or

A demagogue knows how to play to his audience instinctively and gives them a promise which seems literally out of this world ("the meek shall inherit the earth").

Of course as everyone knows, the ones who can tolerate the highest delays in pleasure gratification are those who shall truly inherit the Earth.

Those who believe a blind indian women will have an equal chance of inheriting the Earth as an Ivy League graduate are ridiculous.

It's not bad but generally speaking, you want males to be more dominant. The top 10% of women (in terms of strength) barely break into the bottom 10% of men. You want to be able to fend off rivals from your woman. That's (partially) why dominance in men and submission in women make a stereotypical couple.

"I've seen a woman beat up a man"

Either the man is really in the bottom 10% of his sex and the woman is really in the top 10% of her sex.

Or

The man is being completely servile and letting it happen because that game, whatever it is, is too good for him to give up.

>There are the leaders and then there are the followers
But I'd rather be a dick than a swallower

leader or follower, sucker or swallower? big or small, short or tall? do you give or do you take? do you break or do you make? is it real or is it fake? what's followers following followers?

It is not good.

The people of whom you speak cannot act. Instead of trying to hold in someone's guts, they're likely to faint or otherwise run away. These people cannot be trusted to be competent or useful.

However, I understand--but cannot relate--to their level of inadequacy and ignorance, so naturally they present as offensive. But it's not as if I'm so intelligent that I can help any of us, including myself, find sustainability and sanity (in an insane society that, eg., bombs people, or allows it).

Well only men are supposed to be assertive.

The strength and prosperity of Western society was built on top of a foundation of assertiveness and domination over the other rival societies of the planet. Westerners aren't unique in seeking supremacy, they simply emerged as supreme (for the most part).

When you let nature take its course and allow the more able, more dominant, and more capable to achieve and find their place in the hierarchy, the machine runs smoothly, and things evolve and progress as they should. That is how we ended up with an explosion of technological and scientific innovation, and economic dominance.

We are currently in an unprecedented era of dismantling assertiveness and masculinity. In fact, the more "oppressed" (read: incapable of submissive) you are, the better. It's destructive and it's why we are seeing a slow decline across the board.

We have been and will continue to be taken advantage of by other societies that have not taken the route of demonizing dominance and level out.

No women should be assertive too, but men should be More assertive

its horrible, if we are to have any chance to win a future for our civilization we cant use faggoty betas who dress up like girls. just know, you are fucked up in the head. enjoy it

artist name?

>cooking on a pan with chopstick

What kind of species of special autists do this irl?

No. Daily Reminder each type of male archetype has his place in society.

and the brave shall inherit the oceans

Apollo wasn't submissive though. It's fine to be a pretty boy but you still have to be a boy.

I'd say submissive is relative. People in Japan are naturally more submissive than people in America.

>Male Tribe

You sound like such a faggot.

>White men

Kek. This was done by /pol/ right.

>babby's first evolutionary psychology

try reading a book next time fucking losers

>want to be submissive
>have a business to run

fug

>big guy type

>The meek shall inherit the earth
>inherit the earth
>earth
>the ground
>they die

You can do both, you know.

I heard being dommed is a popular fantasy among CEO types, regardless of gender.

Big boss on the streets, but submissive in the sheets

>No women should be assertive too
No women should be submissive.

>greeks
>white

>the earth
6 feet under, right?

You forgot one more thing, user. The women could be using a weapon. Getting stabbed by a pen isn't fun.

all of asia

>everyone should run a business
Nice way to run everything into the ground

>If we go there, then there will still be a pyramidal effect. Alpha would be chieftaint, his followers his retinue and those betas would be hunters, farmers, craftsmen etc.
Stop using mutilating wolf pack terms.
Being beta there is a good thing.
Means you are the second in command after the alpha couple

ITT: Sophisms.
Reminds me of a guy who was telling me about how only girls can be sluts, and how dem sluts are a bad thing because "A key that can start any car is a perfect key, but a car that can be started by any key, is defective" and then proceeded to stare at me, smirking, as if he'd said the most profound truth in the universe by making a vagina/penis-lock/key simile.

are you submissive?

GIVE ME THE FUCKING SAUCE

The greek word means more accurately kind or gentle then submissive.

Faggot.

>stirring with a wooden spoon is ok
>stirring with a wooden chopstick is outrageous
Wut

>Is it bad to be submissive or non-assertive?
Submission is what makes society functional

We submit to the idea of God (or some rough ideological parallel ethical ideal)

We submit to the law and the courts

We submit to traffic laws and public order ordinances

We submit to a government which may well conscript us and put us in the army where everybody wears the same outfit and they are required to submit to the orders of their officers, even if the officer orders them to their death.

We submit to our employers in exchange for a paycheck

We submit to the mating game... or we don't and go on Veeky Forums to bitch about how unfair it is because guys who are athletic and/or wealthy have a natural advantage.

Humans who become better at submission are able to build larger, more intricate, and more stable societies. Submission and assertion are two sides of the same coin, twin aspects of the same behavior towards the same end

>>We submit to the idea of God (or some rough ideological parallel ethical ideal)
Nope

>>We submit to the law and the courts
Only if you get caught and can't afford a good lawyer.

>>We submit to traffic laws and public order ordinances
lol no we fucking don't have you been on the road recently?

>>We submit to a government which may well conscript us and put us in the army where everybody wears the same outfit and they are required to submit to the orders of their officers, even if the officer orders them to their death.
We actually no longer have a draft in the US anymore, and if someone called for one I would be one of the dodgers, fuck dying for some stupid reason in the ass end of nowhere.

>>We submit to our employers in exchange for a paycheck
This one is sorta true, although it's more of an exchange of labor for payment then one submitting to one's boss in every way.

>>Humans who become better at submission are able to build larger, more intricate, and more stable societies. Submission and assertion are two sides of the same coin, twin aspects of the same behavior towards the same end
I really don't have much to say here other then that this seems overly simplistic to me.

Not gonna lie, being bossed around feels good, I like being liberated of the burden of having to think for myself.

>outcasts
There's no such thing.

I'm pretty submissive and society guilds me about it. Islam sometimes seems preferable in that it caters to me like that. Too bad everything else about it is stupid.

>meek get the earth
>Chads get angel boi pussy and dead sluts
Haha meeklets should an hero

Isaki. You can use iqdb.

Nope. It is preceded by "blessed are the..." like all of the Beatitudes.

Explain this

I would invoke Nietzsche's recommendation against reading too much.

Reading a book doesn't make you more intelligent unless you turn the book into a skillset of cognitive tools.

I've been fucking homeless. People revert back to stereotypes real quick when they have skin in the game. It's not "evolutionary psychology", it's observing actual humans doing actual things. Not coming up with a top-down domain of moralities and rituals invented by someone with OCD.
Trying to pretend humans are equal, or deserve equal treatment, is to deny the reality of sex, competition, and genetics.

>comparing spoon to a chopstick

I bet you eat soup with a twig as well

men want the girl on the left until
-they see that she is boring
-the girl on the right makes them try to improve themselves to be more dedicated to a woman

wish fulfilment. everyone wants to be cute, the idea that as a (male) you can be a cute girl is exhilarating

probably this I've heard that trans guys want to be their own girlfriends and will jerk off in a mirror looking at themselves in drag.

trans guys? ftm?

the trans women probably do the same thing

I want both actually, at once, with plenty of lubricant.

it's a false dichotomy anyways. Nurturing types have more complex motivations than "love being relied upon".

Wheres the version that bullies me for being a doutei and looks at me with disgust?

Not the ones I know.

any deflowered IRL

So thats a trap, right?

yes. I think the text says something like "trying hard despite being a homely trap". or maybe that was the title

>he uses religion as a way to not feel bad about his inferiority and cowardice
sad!

>he's going to hell because he will not repent for his sins
[spoiler]Sad.[/spoiler]

>Nope
Everyone is guided by some kind of ideology. The only exceptions are people too dumb to put any thought into what their beliefs are, and even they tend to find religion.

>Only if you get caught and can't afford a good lawyer.
You've probably never gone on a raid and made off with all of your neighbor's valuables after slaughtering all the males and raping all the females present during the raid.

>lol no we fucking don't have you been on the road recently?
yes. People drive in perfectly straight lanes and stop when the red light or the police officer tells them too

>We actually no longer have a draft in the US anymore,
You still have to register with the selective service and they'd bring it back in the event of a war of WWII scale proportions. If it's a war worth fighting I'll stay but if Trump thinks I'm going to throw away my life to help him win a penis measuring contest in the South China Sea then I'm fucking moving to Costa Rica.

>although it's more of an exchange of labor for payment then one submitting to one's boss in every way.
no one said submission had to be absolute and total. And you're not entering into the exchange as equals: he's the boss, you're the help. You do what you're told or you get out (unless you live in a country with strong labor unions, in which case you could call your union rep).

>I really don't have much to say here other then that this seems overly simplistic to me.
Human cooperation is what builds societies. Skycrapers don't grow out of the ground, they require the combined efforts of many hundreds of individuals. That requires humans temper their natural instinct for individualism and commit themselves to a greater good.

The New Earth will be Heaven. Read Revelation.

It's really fucking ironic that Islam of all religions seems to be pretty tolerant of transgenders.

it's not. it's just MORE tolerant of transgenders than gays.

slave morality

Kuffar tricks

>male tribe
kek

>Doesn't realize the spoiler tag does not work on Veeky Forums
Pathetic.

During the 19th century, Europeans used to criticize Muslims for being too tolerant of gays. Interesting how now it is the other way around.

no one really knew with any good basis the fuck was going on elsewhere in the 19th century