I've made over 100k in 2 months from crypto...

I've made over 100k in 2 months from crypto, but all that's happened is that I feel more depressed than I did before I started. In fact, the more I make, the worse it gets. I begin to realize that money isn't actually going to make me any happier and I'm still going to have no friends, my parents are still going to hate me, and I'm still never going to have a girlfriend (I'm an ugly autist) no matter how much money I have. I'm starting to question the point of life itself. Anyone else getting this same feeling?

Don't feel so bad, user. I'm right there with you. Money doesn't buy happiness.

You should take a trip. Maybe to Venice?

A little island called Lido maybe? The jasmine is in bloom there right now.

Much love user. Be well.

Tip jar(BTC): 1FUDqJMENLDAviz3rSt2PYSLnDmFVRpmnX

What's your strategy?

buy high sell low

Cash some out and see a therapist. Only way to work through those longstanding feels and get to their root.

Like me, I used to focus on my gfs, making money, making other people happy, working too much, etc. Then one day I woke up and realized that I was putting my energy into everything except for myself. Now that I prioritize myself in everything that I do (while still caring for others) everything else in my life improved. Start questioning your motives behind everything, and if it's for attention or approval, drop it and do what only you approve of, despite what everyone else thinks. Now I eat right (physical), learn every day (mental) and meditate (spiritual). I have a long way to go, but I feel a million times better.

I posted similar post in /b/ years ago and a guy asked for my facebook and we talked and talked, listend to him, I am the happiest kunt alive even tho I only have 5k to my name and work 10h/day

success is nothing without someone to share it with. D:

Will you feel better if i fuck you , user? I am a very hot girl with big titties and want nothing more than to jostle your tiny dick while your huge stretch-marked belly jiggles. Plz tip.

1KNJjoyPF4WuS7da4DPzV7rXhakZj8zd1z

Rid yourself of some of those BTC chains. Maybe cutting a few loose will make you happy. Knowing you enriched others in need.

1L3RHfJztcCEB7LZByUW4GXHuqQzVxzgCC

>I've made over 100k in 2 months from crypto,
no you havent larper. post solid proof and i will give an extremely humble apology

I've seen therapists in the past, they don't do anything.

What was your initial investment OP?

Go to a gym and stop whininh like a bitch

About $10k back in april.

You dont need a gf. She'll make you even more miserable and leech all your bread. Get a vasectomy and find some fuck buddies. Also buy some pot.

*blinks at user*

*giggles*

You just haven't met the right one! I, for some odd reason, am attracted to mopey neckbeards! Please give me a chance, user! I think ....... I think, I'm falling in love with you! *blushes*

1KNJjoyPF4WuS7da4DPzV7rXhakZj8zd1z

Start meditating.

Financial success should only be a part of you becoming a better person OP. Now you need to keep working on yourself so you can enjoy the fruits of your labour. Start by going to Veeky Forums and exercise. It will improve your confidence.

sent ;)

Hookers don't do anything for me though. It gets real boring after you fuck a few of them.

It sounds alot when you say "$100k" but it's only 35BTC.

Go to the gym

Then go to yoga

Learn to meditate

Separate yourself from sense objects

Nice. Hope you start to feel better. Take a lot of consideration into your physique. I was a really skinny awkward kid but when I hit the gym it was honestly life changing.

In the same boat breh, at the very least it sort of gives me financial security so in that way it has made me a little more relaxed and optimistic.

But I don't really care what I look like, and honestly why should I?

yeah or "just a 2 story house in any european capital"
well memed have a diet coke

If i you just get me 0.016 btc you make me happier more than anything, i have really hard troubles because of money problem and i don't know how to make money through btc exchanges, i try whole week. Try hard! No sleep! Can't do even +10%.

It's enough to make happy somebody, why people need theis good only for theirs own every time???

I don't want to sound preachy but Jesus Christ came to save us over 2000 years ago. I believe in him and I feel so much more content with life now.

OP have you tried tinder, 19-40 age range?

how ugly are we talking about? name a celeb that looks like you

I have never seen a successful crypto trader drinking diet coke

You think multiple females gets boring yet being stuck with a single female somehow won't be? What the fuck?

>yeah or "just a 2 story house in any european capital"

In which western European capital can I get a house for $100k?

That would buy me a parking space in London.

I've tried tinder in the past, yeah. I got maybe 1 match for like every 200 swipes. But that's not even the point. I gave up on even trying to have a girlfriend years ago after realizing that relationships + autism don't mix. Instead I occasionally pay for sex, but I'm bored of that too.

Send me 4 ETH and I'll be your friend and coach you to attract girls.

buy lambo, fuck bitchez

15bprWcLFcBbJ7pj9cCxbd2Lh3LXb3QVqZ

Wtf you been investing in?? I put 20k in back in April and only made about 50k

lisbon, rome, san marino, madrid, gibraltar

Take some Zoloft and keep it moving user. You have what most people want, money, use it to your advantage.

Just fuck whores and make some friends

your post is trippy as fuck to me

I'm going to be there in a week

>Anyone else getting this same feeling?
Sorry, I can't relate, I'm struggling to make money to escape the situation I'm in.
If you have already all the freedom you need today, you are already golden. Don't chase after the norms and what the society wants you to do, just do your own thing.
Me, I'm in this not to buy a fucking lambo but to buy myself less problems.

(BTC) 162WLLHt2RPAh9yvuWonTHLKshewHNBQdp

16VhPNvjEtxDwxaSE4NuKKJZRSrLW84Tx7

Give me at least 100$ and I'll tell you the secret to happiness, oh what the hell I'll tell you now even if you're not larping ;_;

Go talk to about the 4-6 chemicals in your brain which make you feel content and happy.(dopamine, sopamine, oxytocin,endorphins,anandamide)
Ask them exactly how much money and in how many years it will take to rewire your neurons so you can think and feel like a sociable intellectual.

Then go to Ireland, the most peaceful place on earth where the irish happily made art and songs of love and peace before the vikings tried to kill them for their gold, and they kicked them back off to their scottish norway german asses where they belong.

Marry and have a child without your sperm/dna. Go be a family man and live a happy life as an irish man.

Women are not worth the hassle at all, society is bat shit insane, government is in every aspect of our lives, boomers robbed their own progeny, the west is going third world. There will be no second coming because the people, by their passive acceptance, are getting just what they deserve.

What to do? Go country

Because when you start to see yourself as rich and attractive, your outlook on life will completely change. Trust me.

im back. Seriously now. Looks help to get girls but its not necessary. Look up Real Social Dynamics (RSD) on YouTube. Helped me a lot with social dynamics towards girls.

--> cash out --> get some new decent clothing --> go to a real barber shop and ask the owner to do his best work on you --> go to a bar and enoy life

After that go get a job you like doing, the rest will come by itself aslong as you enjoy what you do

>attractive
That isn't even possible. I'm not ugly because I'm fat or out of shape, but because I come from ugly genetics.

go to the gym for 3-4 months. You will look and feel better, have some self-esteem. Get some nice clothes, go to an expensive barber and ask for a haircut that would make your face look better. If you have teeth problems go to a dentist to fix it. Read books on travelling / successful people. Start Dating or not.

Believe me you will feel better. It is just hard to start.

Depression comes when your brain is not working. Exercise and reading will help.

cash out and spend the money then. Having money wont make you happy, but spending it will.

maybe a run down ruin at the edge of the city you dumb fuck

london isnt a property market its an investment market for arabs and russians

Spend it on what? The only thing I can think of that wouldn't be a waste of money is a 100 gpu mining rig, but that's impossible to buy because they're sold out everywhere.

Weak mindset. I know it might seem harsh to say, but Jesus man, if you won't work on your physique at least try to work on your mindset.

>make 10 millions from crytpo
>cash out
>hire whores

And I still fell lonely because they just want to suck my money and dick, I want love.

asking because i'm TOP AUTISMO, ugly and chubby, but can get laid on tinder and multiple okc accounts using mailinator emails

3 good pics, fake instagram account with pics implying you have cash, a crafted description that makes them want to contact you to validate themselves about their beauty

works like a charm, several ONS and now rotating 4 sugar mamas that take care of my empty pockets and stomach from time to time

but i found out happiness has to be obtained by self realization, money and gfs are temporary palliatives

keep it up!

1LzeV4Zf54jDDMAzSwkHZuyNsB6sXUTaDX if you want to share

damn this might be true

Listen to me very carefully. Every man needs a woman in his life to really be happy. Casual sex will work for a while, but at some point you will need to find a good woman to truly be happy. Since finding her is mostly luck, just do everything you can to make sure you're appealing to her when you do find her. Make money (covered), get in great shape, learn more, do interesting things. Then one day you will meet her and it will work out and you'll know what you were missing all this time. You'll know why no matter what else you did, you kind of felt empty.

Don't listen to these people who say you shouldn't depend on others for your happiness. Read a psychology textbook, whether or not we should, we do and that's been known for a very long time. Good luck bro, it'll happen for you. If you can make 100k in 2 months with fake money, you can find the girl for you.

>I'm an ugly autist
so is Mark Zuckerberg. You're probably not going to invent facebook, but there are plenty of ugly autists out there with gfs. If you have money and are successful and confident, girls can overlook bad looks.

>no friends

who cares, friends are leeches

>parents hate me

so fucking what? now you have money and they probably don't. They've served their purpose fuck them

>no girlfriend because ugly autist

Nigger money can buy that. Hot chicks will definitely fuck you for money, and not even that much of it. Cunts have no idea how much their sex is worth it to you.

>work on your physique
I'm 150lbs and 6ft. What the fuck more can I do about my physique? I'm not even trying to argue with this shit, I already accepted fitness as being nothing more than a meme a long time ago. I literally don't care what I look like at all.

if you need someone to validate how you spend your limited time on this earth maybe you should focus on something else.

helping people in need, the free hugs of success

Unironically this! I encourage you to try it op.

>Listen to me very carefully. Every man needs a woman in his life to really be happy.

t.virgin whose never been in a relationship

I use to think like you too, now its cringey as fuck to read.

check olx.pt, idealista.es or subito.it then, champion

you just haven't made enough money yet. you'll have plenty of friends and bitches once you've got 8 figures

Damn OP, if I had money it would solve most of my problems but that's mainly because I'm a fucking retard with money and I'm very poor and spend most of the time worrying if I can pay the rent and buying drugs and chainsmoking to help me feel better about the whole situation

thus is the self destructive cycle of a fucking idiot.

Anyway maybe there's hope for me I see threads like this and they make me at least hopeful I can turn a grand into ten with next months paycheck.

If you're not larping can you help out a poor faggot that earns 300$ a month? Sucks being a third worlder

Don't give up on crypto. otherwise you'll mess up and lose it. Stay aggressive and don't think about it.

>Marry and have a child without your sperm/dna.
Good advice until that. What kind of cuckery is this? Reproducing is the sole purpose of life, and you're the result of dozens of your ancestors beating the odds. Anyone who can manage to make enough money to sustain their family and then do the things you suggested successfully has strong enough genetic material it's worth passing to the next generation.

100k is nothing. I have 200k. You want one million. Then you can tell everyone you are a fucking millionaire!

That's because you haven't made any money until you cash out.

You know... it's always good to give back...

you can start with this. BTC 19d8JbVUDtWHqRAgegFhQaSyUwXbP52WaH

Then, give back to the community you live in... - this is really important! buy food, clothes for the homeless for ex...

Yup.

>mopey neckbeards

Keked

All these faggots saying start meditating. I dont know anyone who actually fucking meditates.

>Inb4 some faggot replies to tell me all about his meditation

Yeah we know you're lying you never meditated in your fucking life

You need TRT

BTC 1GyJcxFzCNAJiXsqUM5UxX8umwrArhkstM

just libtards, through the power of perpetual self belief

I got 150k once, didn't change a thing in my life.

I just shamelessly spent it all and now I'm still an autistic virgin.

Now I invest in pennystocks for the fun of it.

You should kill yourself and leave me all your crypto.

In all seriousness user, why don't you try making friends from here or whatever other boards you browse?

>10k crypro profits only thing stopping me from killing myself
t-thanks biz

hey dude what advice can you give to others regardin ghow you invested? what exchanges did you use? did you invest in shitcoins? how long did you hol donto them?

Thanks for your time.

I love this meme. I don't go to the gym but I train at home and my body is above average. Guess how I feel.
Contrary to the OP, I already see myself as rather attractive. People on /soc/ told me I'm good looking, get lots of matches on tinder. Doesn't help much. And I'm still insecure about my 'bad vibes' and that people are just going to see me as an autist anyway.

OP, drop and give me 50 pushups

What's that? Can't finish? You better fix that. You'll never get out of depression is you don't strive for Chadhood.

delet this...

fuck you dude

user you must set goals for yourself and attempt to meet them. It does not matter what it is you have to create meaning in your life. You will kill two birds with one stone if those goals are some type of physical exercise. Learn to play an instrument, begin to write, start meditating, learn a new sport, anything. You need to set goals, meet those goals, then increase the difficulty. You also need to create meaning for yourself and you will feel better.
I was using opiates for 12 years and in constant misery i have been using the above method for the last year with great success. I seriously hope you consider this advice user.

Stop being a indoors faggot and go outside and do shit. Get fit and get some hobbies and make some friends with normal people or even other rich ugly autists. And if your ugly just buy some hookers women are a meme.

ive only made $500 but i have a girlfriend so i guess i win

That other user has it backwards. Physical fitness is the outward manifestation of hardwork, dedication, commitment,. The physically fit look is attractive becauae it implies the fit person has all theese qualities.
The process of obtaining these qualities can also heal your negative thinking, depression etc. At least in my case i had negative feelings because i was living a shitty life nowhere near my full potential so of course i would have negative feelings. My body and mind were trying to tell me i was living like shit

Well, on the bright side, you can always kill yourself OP.

Maybe cash out and donate the money to charity before you off yourself.

OP, cheer up and participate in the 1st Veeky Forums Rolling Game ever! Make a ''Roll'' here.

OP, I agree. I recommend you do a camping trip with family or a close friend. It'd be an awesome reward for your successful crypto gains, and it might help find a place your enjoy. And don't be so hard on yourself my friend, you've got us on Veeky Forums, and there's always people out there waiting to build friendships, as well as relationships. Stay strong my friend :)

Tip jar (BTC): 1AEiwVTezKQsgzGW8GM61Tm7YXgttjnni2

>another self loathing Veeky Forums post

Go back to your containment board.

>the more I make, the worse it gets.

lol, do you realize how dumb this sounds?

You can "meditate" or enter a "flow state" via a lot of means.

Personally, I've been a skateboarder most of my life. It is a good workout and allows me to get out of my head and be expressive. I also draw, write and play guitar. Anything you enjoy doing where you lose yourself in the process is meditative. You don't have to literally teach yourself yogic breathing and meditate sitting on a pillow, but dismissing it altogether is a mistake.

>tfw I'm from Czech rep so need only like 42,800 USD and can call myself millionaire in our CZK currency :^)

as long as you stay above the net worth and not fall into the debt trap, it will be over soon.

juicy.

>Marry and have a child without your sperm/dna.

wtf is this cuck fantasy

Listen here and listen well OP...

You already are where most people want to be. You are having a very wrong point of view, money by itself is absolutely nothing. Use them to achieve whatever you always wanted to do but couldn't.

Go get a nice tailor made suit, buy a nice watch. You'll feel like a different man.

Think of the money you have as a tool, utilize it.

Man the fuck up and forge your own happiness.
Stop fucking hookers, it's pointless.

dude money doesent make you happy, but it provides opportunities.

memories, experiences, even things.

also you can make yourself beautiful with money, and get golddigger girlfirend and kike friends, so stop complaining and go live a life