Anyone even slightly thinking about investing in ARK should read the fucking white paper

Anyone even slightly thinking about investing in ARK should read the fucking white paper

It is so poorly written you would lose belief in the team.

The reason ARK is getting shilled so much is because the market cap is very low (proportional to the circulating supply) and any small investments of 1 - 5k bumps the price.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS COIN

IT HAS NO PROVEN USE CASE BUT MAKE SURE YOU BUY OUR MERCHANDISE GOYIM!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
ark.io/roadmap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

last bump

this boards done so much for me and i dont want to see you newcomers get fucked by scammers

good luck Veeky Forums

ARK is shit. Buy mooncoin instead, they have an actually good team with a plan.

What about it is badly written?

THINK ABOUT THIS

NONE of their tech been used outside of speculation.

The ark coin itself is USELESS.

Is it a currency? Is it fuel?

NOBODY KNOWS

If it's fuel why not use the Ethereum network?

If it's a currency why not use Bitcoin?

THINK ANONS THINK

It's purposely vague and incoherent at times.

It basically reflects what this user said: They have proven literally NOTHING and have nothing at all to show for their vague and ambiguous pipedream.

Even look a the dev team. Go ahead and take a visit to the website. Aside from 1 guy, the rest are nobodies and 'entrepreneurs'.

Can this be countered?

I can't seem to find the answers either.

>People buying MOONCOIN, DOGECOIN, BITBEAN

>Don't invest in ARK guys! The whitepaper has grammatical errors!

They're all shitcoins. What's your point?

^
Goddamn fudding is strong here. The exact same argument can be used in EVERY SHITCOINS BEING SHILLED this very moment. Especially the 1 sat ones.
My guess is thread op and the others are the whales manipulating the coins right now.

>The exact same argument can be used in EVERY SHITCOINS BEING SHILLED this very moment. Especially the 1 sat ones.

Like what?

And yes most of them are scams. All I'm saying is that any potential investor should visit the website, look at the merchandise on offer, look at the team (and if that isnt enough to deter you), then read the white paper. That will seal the deal.

Ark actually has a good team with people doing work. It is not a meme.

You need to do more research faggot, lots of talent on that team.

I remember when they announced themselves on BTCTalk and slipped in a "buy our merchandise goys haha!"

It reeks of opportunism in the midst of wild altcoin speculation. Worst of all it literally has no use case and nobody can really ascertain how their pipedream will play out. Yes, you can say this about most shitcoins and thats why you should doe your DUE DILIGENCE and research them

Yes, fud, scare the newfags off to buy the dip

I did my research. The "Ark actually has a good team with people doing work" is a meme you fucking scammers.

LISTEN BIZ, the MARKET CAP IS LOW ENOUGH FOR ONE INVESTOR LOOKING TO INVEST A FEW THOUSAND TO MOVE IT UPWARDS OR DOWNWARDS. DONT LET THEM SCAM YOU SO THEY CAN DUMP

BAGHOLDERS GET BTFO

Don't even take my word for it. Go visit their website and read their ambiguous whitepaper. It's all trash

>No use case

This user is a fucking retard, ignore the FUD.

They are creating a card that you'll be able to swipe to purchase things with any altcoin. This fudder needs to be suicided for the disinfo.

Stop trying, I know you are a no arker.

>I know you are a no arker.
No shit I'm a no arker.

>They are creating a card that you'll be able to swipe to purchase things with any altcoin.

Not even BTC has been able to do this yet. Who will accept altcoins? There's already reticence to accept BTC. What makes you think these guys have any chance? Did you buy their jumper and coffee mugs yet?

>reticence
do you mean resistance?

have you actually used their app? Its amazing. Talk shit about them all you want but their sleek and smooth app with voting and fast transfers does me good.

the two words mean close to the same thing

ark is great, stop talking bullshit OP

Veeky Forumsbro

out of all of the other cryptos to attempt this what makes ark the one that will succeed?

protip: it won't

in what language?

I love how these bagholders can't answer: Except by saying "yeah but all shitcoins are useless". Too many newfags have swamped this board praying they will get another ETH opportunity

Dude, what did the team do to you? Everything has to start somewhere. At least they have a clear goal and is working towards it.
You're basically looking down on them and talking shit about their 'pipedream', which to be honest is quite pitiful.
If you think so badly about this whole project and ARK coin itself, you can just hide all the threads that has anything to do with ark.

>Dude, what did the team do to you?

Wow is this how desperate you bagholders are getting?

I'm starting to suspect ARK employees shill here

>bagholders
the coins is out for 2 days and has made 200% profit how is that a bag retard.

>Not even BTC has been able to do this yet

>implying because bitcoin can't do it, no one else can.

How shallow can you be? And what is your agenda here anyways? So if ARK is shit, why are you wasting your time fudding? I don't understand your motive. Go and do something better with your time, invest in a coin you believe, and make money.

>the rest are nobodies
Luckily Satoshi Nakamoto was a popular celebrity before he came up with Bitcoin.

LMAO you're new as FUCK if you believe that ark has only been out two days.

try 3 months. same pump and dump everytime

Not buying MAD right on yobit user, just lol

Because Veeky Forums use to be great for crypto investments before you disgusting shills flooded the board. Fuck off

You weren't around a year ago when ETH was still cheap and getting shilled here, were you?

Can you faggots fuck off with your 1 sat coins already?

what about strat is that a meme too?

we have faith in the project. it's been chomped on by whales non stop for the last 24 hours and it's still working it's way back up every time.

in 2 days it's going to be beating DGB's hemorrhaging volume, which all it has is a fucking hypetrain nobody can answer to. Which btw i can't fucking wait for this weekend to be over and that thing to fade off into obscurity or become known for the shitcoin pump and dump it's become.

These Ark shills are preying on the newfags like every predatory coin before it. It's disgusting and I want them to fuck off.

The fact is newfaggots you missed the ETH boat. You will need to wait patiently for something big to land if it will ever land. Don't fall for the predators that have infested the board ever since.

The question is this. Do you believe the ARK team will develop 'cards' that people will use to buy everyday goods with altcoins?

If so, you're a crazy gambler.

>satoshi was a nobody
>therefore lets start trusting nobodies with our money!

Solid logic

I haven't looked into STRAT. Do you due diligence and read the whitepaper, research the team and look-up key deadlines.

The boom in BTC and ETH has trickled down to these shitcoins. Don't think it's because they're suddenly useful because they're not

goddamnit this! This is the reason I'm going (nearly) all in on ark. I was around here last year when eth was around $5 and every other thread was shilling it and talking about it and I got so close to putting some money in but then thought 'ah man I'm a fucking idiot for nearly being conned by biz'. And now these ark thread are reminscent of that. I can;t afford not to take a chance on it because I wouldnt forgive myself twice. buy and hold for a year

>which all it has is a fucking hypetrain nobody can answer to.
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you hear yourself?

>we have faith in the project.

DGB retards are saying the exact same thing.

I can understand this mindset but you're going to be sorely mistaken because it doesn't have the same scalability as ethereum. If you're silly enough to invest, I'd recommend the bare minimum you're willing to lose.

At least read up on them user. Just because Veeky Forums was right once doesn't mean it will repeat the same successes. Also, I see bitbean, moon and stratis shilled to high heaven. Why not throw your money at them?

Veeky Forums is not the same Veeky Forums it was 6 months ago. Shills have invaded at full force

>proven nothing
>smartbridge implemented and working
>delegated pos implemented and working
u avin a wot m8

On that basis you can write off 95% of all the coins, even if it has a slither of use in the real world it will be a good investment.

well on the bitcointalk forum the ark thread is over 300pages long and everyone is saying it will be a top 10 coin by next year. its not just biz.

>On that basis you can write off 95% of all the coins,

And you absolutely should user

>it will be a top 10 coin by next year

Most adopters say that about their coins. It's understandable

Welp guys, talking to this guy is obviously a waste of time. He's firm in his opinion that we can't have our own ones. Fuck opinions, amirite?

He's warning us about this huge scam that is ARK from the bottom of his heart, out of goodness.
I suppose I will just dump everything I have and buy only btc from now on...

>literally nothing usable

Yeah, and how many other cryptos have implements POS? The utility of the smartbridge is unproven and sits as a software pipedream at the moment. These are the facts.

The fact that you retards are getting uppity at my suggestion that investors should look into ARK is evidence enough you're shills and scammers

Get fucked

>if you dont accept the shit spilling out of my mouth, then you aren't allowing me to have an opinion

Coin for retards. Enjoy poverty

People say a shitcoin is top 10 in a year for every fucking coin at the moment. The amount of shills on Veeky Forums is fucking retarded. Then you got those actually delusional people that truly believe the coin is going any where. The "next eth" or next bitcoin is rare.

You're making a point. Which coins would you recommend? I don't see any stand-out project right now, the competition is enourmes.

I recommend watching the hour long interview with Mike. It swayed all my fears. The proof of stake forge mechanism is also really great. Are you just a mad whale OP?

>21 posts from his I'd, almost half the thread
Man you are so angry you brought high and sold low. I bet you sold off your 30k wall from yesterday.

either a no-coiner or he's probably bitter he bought into DGB at 2000+ and is gonna have to take at least a 50% loss when this shit tanks this weekend.
>HODL
lol

>I don't see any stand-out project right now

You can maybe jump on XRP but the way they control their price is very concerning. You also may have missed the boat when it was at 1 - 5c.

Honestly, sit tight and wait. We're still waiting for the 'Google' of the blockchain and I can tell you that Google was not the first search engine. You missed the ETH boat (unless you're willing to drop a few thousand into it). BTC is for big-timers.

You have to wait.

are there any archived threads from the time when ETH was being shilled here?

I appreciate your thoughtfulness and sympathize with your feelings about Veeky Forums's attitude these days, but do not wholly agree with your position.

You are right that this board is filled with retards looking to double their money every week. People only look at winners (stratis, digibyte, reddcoin) and ignore all of the losers (vtorrent, whatever shitcoin was being shilled yesterday, etc).

However, you seem to forget that any fantastic investment with a roi of 1000% or more---this is, after all, what people are looking for here---involves a great deal of risk. You say that the dev team has done nothing? Are you forgetting the dev "team" behind eth?

Is the ark's technology implemented right now? Of course not. Is it possible that it never comes to fruition? Completely. If it was, the coin would already be at a $500M market cap and be a poor investment (by Veeky Forums standards).

People saying that it is the next ethereum are clearly daydreaming. There will probably not be a next ethereum sadly enough. However, I think you are overly FUDing this coin out of general resentment for the shitty quality of Veeky Forums today. It is definitely a gamble, but all alts are a gamble. The larger the risk, the larger the reward.

Your comments have no basis in reality because I've given shit to DGB ITT.

I'm browsing other threads too. Creating a post is not intensive. Believe it or not I actually care about the newfags getting manipulated on this board lately. Many are playing with their lifesavings and it's very sad to see them desperate for another ETH when there are non in sight at the moment

You can slander me all you want

I disagree that this is in any way comparable to Ethereum. Ethereum is easily appealable to crypto enthusiasts because it's targeted towards crypto developers.

ARK is a completely different ball-game. It's targeted towards the average consumer and do you understand how difficult it is to convince normies to part with their money? Bitcoin has been working at it for how long now? ARK needs the most intelligent marketers on earth to even try to resemble BTC's tiny marketshare with normies.

Thats the biggest problem with ARK. Yes, it's a colossal risk and some are willing to gamble on it (like you). That's fine. You understand what you're getting into.

I'm appealing to newfags that have seen the rise of ETH and are wishing they got in. This is not like ETH in the slightest

which ones would you suggest investing into then?

See:

>'Google' of the blockchain

My greatest fear is that the 'Google' of the blockchain we'll be indeed a Google, IBM or Microsoft product.

The situation right now is very playful, there is much room to explore. But the blockchain-model we now might be only a efficient industrial product if there are major changes, i.e. not as a currency and without radical decentralisation.

Take a look at Currency Cloud (Googles XRP), Hyperledge (IBM blockchain) or the planned blockchains for DAX and other stock markets. This is not the future most people want to see.

The time is limited. I invested 10k in ARK and already made 300%, knowing that this project is a lot of hot air, but I want to make money with this bubble as long as I can.

OP, I just bought a tee and a mug.

Thanks for shilling their store.

>same pump and dump every time

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

FUDers BTFO.

ARK is designed to create cross-chain connections, in essence acting as a marketplace arbitration tool; the eventual idea is to create cross-chain connectivity to allow people to optimally balance portfolios and optionally spend an optimized cryptocurrency balance when sending out transactions.

The curency itself acts as an arbitrage token for the cross-chain interoperability. It's a concept being touted by bancor, Tokencard, and several other recent large-scale ICOs that are several months behind in terms of development.

The developer is knowledgeable in the creation of cryptocurrencies with smart-contract capabilities, as he was one of the founding devs for the LISK project.

In addition, ARK offers a unique voter's proof of stake consensus algorithm, which allows ARK holders to vote for the nodes that will create on-chain consensus. It's the largest currency using this consensus method (by market cap), and it's functional, efficient, unique, and allows for reasonable token inflation while rewarding both token holders and those willing to contribute to the network's stability.

The coin is unique, the implementation is solid, the platform itself is a novel concept, but it's still in its infancy so it's hard to say how successful it will be long-term.

The devs need large-scale adoption of their smart-bridge platform, but I think in the long run this coin can become a top-10 currency.

Do what you want, though, FUD all day, hate because you ain't, whatever.

Good luck with whatever you're investing in as an alternative, I'll see you in 6 months in the screencap when this coin hits $50.

>My greatest fear is that the 'Google' of the blockchain we'll be indeed a Google, IBM or Microsoft product.

This is the most likely occurrence. Google wouldn't allow these fledgling techies to create something big enough to surpass them.

People are also forgetting that quantum computing will pretty much destabilise every single blockchain across the internet. The funny thing is, they will call this a 'pipedream' but not their cryptos they invest in. Quantum computing is a reality and not a distant one either.

your biggest fear ought to be that governments simply hijack the entire system themselves and continue on with the same old fiat structure in a digital format. Apparently over here the Bank of Canada is already mulling about with the idea of a CAD-coin.

Thanks based user for the write up, I will invest in ARK in a week or two since I am holding BAT and see if it gets listed on polo or I will put the gains into ARK. Also the biz delegate has peaked my interest into ARK.

If you don't believe me in this post, take a look at the projects they're currently working on; they have some very detailed roadmap documentation describing exactly how they're going about implementing the platform, the wallet, mobile implementations for users, expanding the coding languages the chain will allow, easy creation/implementation of "push-button" sidechains, and much more.

ark.io/roadmap/

This platform is like ETH on fucking steroids. It's well-funded, innovative, and fucking brilliant. Seriously, get in on this shit before everyone else finds out about it and it legitimately rivals ETH.

This is one case where the whitepaper is absolutely, definitively NOT everything you need to know to invest/not invest.

Good luck bros.

Okay, so I've went through the trouble of humoring you.

The team is fairly transparent with who does what regarding this project, so I'm really confused as to what you're stating when you say to "go check out the team" and what I should be looking for as a possible red flag in deterrence of investment. Seriously. What the fuck are you talking about? I want to understand, not even trying to be a prick.

We have :

François-Xavier Thoorens Head of Development

(Makes sense he'd be the head of dev due to his history)

Lars R. Head of Finance - Ok I guess, makes sense they'd have someone on the team to manage their budget EQUITABLY as to not get ahead of themselves and let the project crash and burn.

Chin Song Support Director - not much to do with anything, but at least he has what's considered experience in project management -
*in the United States Army providing Communications, Planning and Execution for top echelon exercises and operations.*

Dr. Eric Kunz Head of A-Lab - a think tank head, who manages a team of 30 people in continuing to develop ideas for the ark ecosystem

There are a shitload of people on this development team, but how about we go over the most important ones?

Currently, the ARK platform allows for developers to create smartbridges (the ARK equivalent of smart contracts) in Python, Jave, the .NET family of code, and GO. They are planning to add C, R, RUST, and advanced Powershell in the near future.

ARK is going to be the platform the future is built upon; it allows you to code smartbridges in any language, it allows for the fast and easy implementation of sidechains and testnet implementations, it has fast block times, a staking algorithm that isn't resource-intensive like most PoW hashes, but still allows for sufficient node diversity to prevent any concerns about 51% attacks, the platform itself has the broad crypto world's support, and its goal is ultimately the same as ETH's; ARK wants to be the currency the future runs on, and imho, they're uniquely positioned to do so, assuming they can get the developer adoption they need to compete with ETH.

So far, everyone I've seen who actually follows the project and its implementation and developments is incredibly excited about it. It doesn't have the first-mover advantage ETH has built over the last year and change, but it allows for a more diverse group of programmers to get involved, which IMO allows for broader adoption across the crypto space.

SELL SELL SELL

From the bottom up.

INTERIM BOARD MEMBERS OF INTEREST

Yassine Rachik Info Sys Specialist

Adil Bouzidi Java / C# Dev

Cezar Spatariu Security/Pentesting

Victor Lins Mobile Developer

Project Manager/Developer

Eusebio Estevez Spanish Social Media (HOW MANY FUCKING SPANISH PEOPLE DO YOU SEE COMING TO THIS BOARD ASKING HOW TO INVEST IN CRYPTO AND LEAVING WITH NO ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE. THEYRE OBVIOUSLY FOCUSING ON CREATING AN SA DEMOGRAPHIC WHICH IS VERY SMART)

LĂșcio Rubens Full-Stack Developer

Velislav Valkov Servers and Networking
----------------

Seriously. Are you fucking kidding me? Yes, a lot of what they offer is speculation, but are you fucking serious? If you see a team of talented and organized people come together, are you going to say "no thanks" to their investment offer and choose the group of mouthbreathing retards and sociopathic zuccs? Like seriously, I'm so fucking confused as to where your argument comes into play.

LETS REMEMBER A COUPLE OF THINGS:

Great dev team

Suspicious sell walls being put up EVERY TIME the buy volume is about to overtake the sell

EVERY big youtuber in crypto is investing in this project including people who have worked in marketing for years (THAT MEANS THEY CAN SMELL BULLSHIT FROM A MILE AWAY, AS THEIR JOB IS TO CREATE BULLSHIT.)

Honestly? If you're right about this then I have to say good eye. Otherwise? FUCK YOU SCUMBAG. Stop trying to make people dump a very good investment. Stop trying to monopolize, and if you're just some fucking loser who is speculating and feels the need to spout bullshit, kill yourself. Thanks.

>Who will accept altcoins?

YOU MOTHERFUCKER DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!
YOU FAGGOT! i hope I haven't given you my 1.5 ARK... you sour beggar!

There are many projects on alt which are successfull, look at Golem, JUST N EXAMPLE. Go to europe faggot, and see altcoins in action mofo

OH FUCK i meant GULDEN! !!! Gulden, not Golem... both are great

I wouldn't say Golem is necessarily successful yet - once again this is all speculation. THAT BEING SAID THEY HAVE GOOD DEVELOPERS. This is educated gambling, and just because there are good developers doesn't mean there will be breakthroughs BUT WE CAN HOPE.

The thread magically dies after I post asking WHAT exactly is wrong with the dev team? Odd :)

Exactly, OP is shit

Yes, yes, sell all of your ARK coin, it is worthless! Sell it all, go invest in a real coin like MOON!

All of us are into Ark for the same reason, we want the next ETH, probably because we missed that train. We really want another ETH and we want to believe that it is Ark, and we are going to rationalize it with all this super dev team and big plans and blah blah blah. Maybe it's going to be the next ETH or maybe NOT, nobody can know for sure right now so be careful about how much money are you putting into this.

I have some Ark, just in case. But my guts are telling me that something it's not right. Good luck and I hope that this coin really goes to the moon.

>this boards done so much for me and i dont want to see you newcomers get fucked by scammers
then what fucking coin isn't a scam? seriously. ive been here a few months and every single coin has been a massive failure except ETH

Fuck off, I know value when I see it

100% Ark, going big boys

OP wasn't expecting an honest constructional analysis being done by anybody. His aim from the start was to fud ARK, and bask in the attention we give him.
Thank you for taking the time to write out that analysis. I do agree that although ARK team might not be able to deliver on their promise, their team is definitely not 'just investors'. Not everybody has to be a world renowned somebody to get something done.
They are have their roadmaps laid out clearly in their whitepaper. They give full transparency about themselves.
I can see no reason why not to at least put my trust on them.
So I stand firm, and will continue to hold my coins for the foreseeable future unless they totally give up on their quest to complete the work they set out to do.

can you post some links to the youtubers who are buying it? cheers

I would, but then how will i get in before the hype! LOL. Send me .02 ARK and i'll send you .01 back with the link to his channel. Don't share it around or it'll break my heart.

AYBuToEf9867MbJRs3Gkr3jsxa3EijAyPs

i don't have an ark wallet yet its all on bittrex. i havent really got into any of the crypto youtubers yet so thought you might give me a jumping off point. im gonna go cry into my ARK tshirt

Unless.. that isn't an option. SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my ethereum address. send me the smallest amount possible like 1 cent + gas and i'll send you the link to the channel :

0x20c57b63b7C063D6CeCa281445bC16e51Ddb0396

American education

Oh my god it is so painful reading what OP says...
He has no clue whatsoever.

Chance is, he is a whale manipulating or lost a lot in a PnD...

> quantum computing will pretty much destabilise every single blockchain
> Quantum computing is a reality and not a distant one either
> the 'Google' of the blockchain will be indeed a Google, IBM or Microsoft product. This is the most likely occurrence

> do you understand how difficult it is to convince normies to part with their money?
^^ No, really... this is probably the most stupid part. Our whole society is based on consumption. And he pulls this shit off...

Fact is, many decent coins are struggling already. Much better tech comes out every day. You gotta be a computer guy (not even programmer) to easily spot the difference. Even Bitcoin is trying to keep it up.

So what are you trying to say?

Also