Slavic white guilt?

I'm a white male of Slavic origin (Croatia+Bosnia)
Lately, I'm often confronted by Social Justice Warriors that I should atone for the sins of my race. However, as far as what I know, my ethnic group never held slaves and were in fact held as slaves over multiple periods in history (most recently by the ottoman empire).

Googling for sources netted me no real information so I'm checking Veeky Forums. Can anyone correct/corroborate me if they have some facts?

Just looking for confirmable arguments to tell them to fuck off and leave me alone.

>itt: things that never happened

The ideology is inherently anti-White and Europhobic. You're not gonna reason with them because they already hold inherently contradictory beliefs (Race isn't Real! But all White people have Privilege!). Just counter-troll them. Embrace the fabricated sins of our fathers.

Croatia and Bosnia only engaged in slavery in a very trivial sense. If you go far back enough, slavery was legal in all of Europe. They weren't at any point a big country having a slave trade in any way comparable to, as an example, how today's Americans arguably should be ashamed over themselves.

Just don't bother.
SJW logic makes no sense(really, it literally forms paradoxes at one point) and is historically ignorant of everything outside their simplistic narrative.
Fuck em and tell them to rot.

Just say WE WUZ ENSLAVED BY TURKS AND AUSTRIANS

Kek. Why are Croatians so cucked?

Soon...

Slavic white guilt should be that they are white yet they failed to achieve anything. I'd feel guilty if I had squandered such a gift.

While bosnia and croatia did engage in some slave trade in medieval period, they enslaved and traded mostly members of bosnian church since they were considered heretics and thus chatolics were allowed to trade them, it was only on such a small scale that it is basically irelevant, and those enslaved were slavic aswell. Also fuck off diaspora

Slavs are not white

Remind them that the word slave stems from slav.

Fucking-up the entirety of Eastern Europe and defacing communism as an ideology for centuries to come doesn't count as an achievement?

"slav" is the etymology of "slave". Tell them to check their non-slavic privilege. Also remind them that the racists of the world have long viewed slavs as racially inferior and this was used as justification for the invasion and mass murder of tens of millions of slavs, which is certainly worse than whatever their pathetic race experienced at the hands of the eternal anglo.

>I'm a white male of Slavic origin

>slavs
>white

how are slavs not white

These are trolls. Slavs are White.

As white as Argentina

>Slavic nations have some of the highest percentage of blonds in Europe
Sure body. Also Slavs are an ethno-linguistic group, Argentinians are a nationality.

I think you're pathetic. You are trying to make a problem where the problem doesn't exist. I have never heard anybody blaming Slavs for the slavery...

its quite funny doe. as a middle eastern i imagine my fellow middle easterners would only use and abuse them while being conservative of their own culture (guess they would also like this though) its quite funny how people act against their own good.

Stop falseflagging

nah its the way most people act. top tier people might be grateful and integrate to that culture holding also parts of their culture but MOST people do and think as i said on last post.

take a random homeless guy inside and feed him for months if you want to see how immigrants and etc would act. its only natural for people with nothing to be more aggressive and assertive in order to gain more.

Not OP but a Crofag. I've been repeatedly accused of having white privilege and whatnot even when explicitly stating that we never went anywhere and didn't do shit to anyone. Even the fact that the Turks and the Venetians enslaved us often was utterly disregarded.

Basically there's no reasoning with liberals. They simply cannot grasp facts. Slavs as a whole never dabbled in colonialism in any way, yet alone set foot in Africa in any organized manner. The closest Slavs came to these things is via Russia's expansion in the East and even that is just something everyone does.

And needless to say we were never held in high regard by anyone.

You stole rightful Byzantine clay,

that's enough of a crime

>Byzantine
Fuck off perfidious Albion. Even the Turks called them Romans.

If you went to America, you'd have white privilege. You can't really deny that, but neither is it anything to worry about. SJWism is primarily a result of America being a fucking clusterfuck rather than anything to do with Europe.

Croats are fascists.

*nazis
Don't lump la patria della civiltà with those post-Illyrian barbarians.

Bosfag here, I'd tell them to fuck off before I unleash the wrath of a thousand slavs on you pussies and send you back to whatever piece of shit incubator you came from cucks

Plus my family came here with no money and literally had to earn everything we have. So they actually have more privilege than me

I will kinda like when Serbia looks like cock, so Hungary will suck it.