What are some autistic Veeky Forums things you've done

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharat_Mata
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

went to Veeky Forums

Fapped in public to the girl I liked.

"Be.lie.ved" sherlock holmes was real.
Believed santa was real.

My parents were retards who couldn't communicate intelligently, without alternate realities/facts, fake news, lies and bullpoo. They could function but they were emotionally damaged.

Holy shit i did the same thing

I wish that i could turn back time.
I wish that i wasn't such an autist back then.

tried to impress a girl at my 7th grade library table by reading A Tale of Two Cities

still finished the fucker

i listened to fascist music in class
>i'm the absolute madman

got a black eye from a polish kid in middle school because i kept teasing him with the hitler salute

we became good friends in high school

I used to put my hand in my shirt Napoleon-style and stare at other children with what I thought were cold eyes during break time because no one wanted me in their group.

You win. This is so beautifully autistic.

holy shit 10/10
power play

sup Rousseau

>I used to put my hand in my shirt Napoleon-style and stare
ebin

I used to scream WW2 batttle cries like "for the motherland!" at PE thinking somehow the power of whatever nation I was pretending to fight for would help me.

Is there actually a nation that calls their country "motherland"? Not even Russians call it that despite the memes, it's "fatherland" in Russian.

The French sometimes use the term "mère patrie" which is close enough.

Rodina would roughly translate to "place-of-birth land" so "motherland" isn't that far off.

>motherland isn't that far off
Actually it kind of is. Rodina is literally just "birthplace".

Estonians call it "isamaa" which means fatherland. Basically the same I guess.

madman

I took a really different approach than you guys.

I used to walk around holding Thus Spake Zarathustra and do all my high school assignments in an oratory style or as a Socratic dialog. In study hall I'd listen to atonal or experimental electronic music and when others didn't like it I'd accuse them of being evolutionarily below me

My German skits in high school were invariably introductions to various aspects of Marxist theory. I eventually got suspended for basically being a tankie.

A group of students and I got our school's peace studies course (it was an IB program) shut down for hijacking the class for weeks by debating whether or not peace was inherently good. We just quoted Starship Troopers and the stupid hippie teacher couldn't handle it.

>Was autistic wehraboo fanboy.
>literally OMG GERMAN STAHL SEKAI ICHI muh tigers and muh mp40s
>nooo you don't hold the mp40 by the magazine!!1! REEE
>only pick the Germans in CoD
>For some reason never bother with the pacific theater because lol boring islands and boats.
>Babble about like an idiot who knows everything about WW2
Then I grew up and learned how to read up on stuff instead of being a faggot who learns history from video games.

Fuck it wasn't just me.

>>nooo you don't hold the mp40 by the magazine!!1! REEE
How do you hold it then? I've seen plenty of German soldiers holding them by the magazine

I would've pounded your bp...

Wrap your fingers around the front of the mag receiver. Holding the magazine led to feeding problems. It's just that even German soldiers would hold it by the magazine because it felt ergonomically better. They were trained not to though.

>used to be atheist
>say things like "who created God?", and "give me evidence for God?"
>was also a Marxist

Bloody hell, I roll up in a ball when I remember "debating" people.

I still do this though.....

I used to pretend that youngboi Napoleon was my invisible bf... ahh good times..

A friend and I put on remove kebab as background music during a presentation on the some serb shit in WW1

I lounged around wearing a bedsheet and eating bread dipped in olive oil.

Believed that the 1929 recession happened because of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. I even defended the """"fact"""" in a history class.

KILL ME.

If, conceptually, God has "always existed" could not the universe also exist eternally without a creator?

Seems to me you simply switched your fedora for one adorned with a cross. The true redpill is nihilism with self invented purpose with ethics derived from classical works and common sense. Anyone else is just mental masturbation or slavery.

I don't know if I should laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

I blared Soviet marches on the way home from school.

I used to run around the school playground with my mouth wide open pretending I was one of those early F1 cars like the Mercedes W196

I used to wall around my bathroom naked, and pretending I was in a Greek bathhouse flaunting myself around as if I was prime boipussy.

Now I'm too old and Veeky Forums to do any of that.

Drew a swastika on the "diversity sign in the library, no one noticed for a while and eventually there was a witch hunt for the person that did. I just pinned it on the Muslim kid.

Fuckin´ kek.
Can´t blame you, that pose is empowering.

I used to try to my religious elders about evolution. They were closed minded chucks and I was a moronic pseudo-intellectual

I like you.

I used to play WW2/Vietnam/WW3 with the other kids during lunch and every time I got shot I would stagger around and fall over like I was an important character in a war movie.

>mag receiver
It's called the magwell.

Most kids I knew (me included) would do that. Some would even act as though they could take more than a few bullets and operate at normal warfare capacity

I used to join up with other kids to make ebin naval warfare sequences with branches and rocks at the beach.

when I was playing Foosball as a kid I would call out Civil War generals like basketball players calling out KOBE

>HOOKER
>LEE
>STONEWALL

relevant terminology ofc

That's pretty fucking cringy.

That's the point

I used to do this with a button down shirt all the fucking time.

When I was 9 or 10 we had a Book Day in class. Each one of us had to bring our favourite book.
I brough book about Polish soldiers during WW2.
I got fucking mad because my fucking classmates were too busy laughing at drawings and photos inside the book to hear me talking about it. Motherfuckers.

For a book report in 4th grade when the other kids were reading Harry Potter and brought in plastic brooms I insisted on reading a rather dense, for a ten-year-old, novel of the Texas Revolution and building a scale model of the Alamo out of clay with little labelled clay defenders and artillery placed at the correct positions described in the novel and primary sources, and then got really angry when nobody understood what I was talking about even though we had learned about the Alamo that year in history. I put so much work into it that I refused to take it apart when I brought it home and it sat on our formal dining table for a year until it had basically disintegrated.

Can't really think of much else other than screaming mid 19th Century battle cries during dodgeball in period-correct Spanish and French and never shutting up about how I nuked the Aztecs once in Civilization. I was generally a kind of quiet kid when it came to my interests.

muh nietzsche

my sides

>"Andrew Jackson is the greatest president in the history of this nation"
also used to reenact the Battle of Vienna during kickoffs in football

bro youre fucking nuts lol

I'm stealing this.

That is great thou senpai

Got into a mild religious argument with a jewish kid in school... as a German
>Had to plan every word i say
>Shit felt like a mine-field

Kungsbacka?

I'm fucking sorry to say it in Veeky Forums, but...
Nice satanic trips. Check'd

triple dubs checking satan trips..
Lord Kek is pleased, surely.

Oh shit, nice 69

Really good at hiding that power level I see

Holy shit me too. Still do, although not blasting. "The Soviet army is the Red Army" goat.

thought the nazi salute was hilarious in elementary school and would run around with my arm up and shout ALLE JUDEN RAUS

strangely no one would care back then and just tell me to be quieter

I basically taught my friends in the 9th grade on how to properly roman salute and all, they'd run around Heiling in public, I cringed hard.

>tfw still do it sometimes

>Is there actually a nation that calls their country "motherland"?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharat_Mata

>be friendless nerd in high school
>have a debate with my history teacher about the merits of monarchy
>I defended monarchy, and cited Prussia as a prime example
>literally no one else cared
>people sleeping on desks
>it went on for about 40 minutes
>still had no friends after it

Is this the new meme? I saw a post identical to this in /v/, but with the Prussian march shit replaced with the DMC soundtrack

Literally me

whenever we played war games on the playground, being Irish, we usually played "IRA vs black and tans" or standard stuff like world war 2 or cowboys v indians. there was one annoying kid who every time you shot him would say "nuh-uh! I have body armour/bulletproof vest" and this imaginary bulletproof vest could take infinite bullets (despite most of our games being from before bulletproof vests were invented). he got beaten up for doing this more than once.

it may amuse some of you to know that a separate Irish playground game exists simply called "IRA". you get into two teams. each team agrees on a secret word/phrase with the same number of letters in it as people on your team. each person gets a letter. then it's like a mix of tag and hide-and-seek. the object is to catch enemy players and literally torture/beat them until they give up their letter. the first team to guess the other team's word/phrase wins. if you were ever captured and gave up the whole phrase in one go, your own team would turn on you and kick the crap out of you

poдинa мaть/Rodina Mat' is sometimes used which is basically "The birthplace-mother". Another is oтeчecтвo/otechestvo, which is fatherland. So it varies.

A similar example might be Polish where it's usually ojczyzna (fatherland), but macierz (an antiquated name for mother, also more modernly matrix) is sometimes used as well.

In both examples it is the land itself identified with the mother, rather than "land of our mothers" vis a vis fatherland - "land of our fathers".

Sometimes i get a little too "enthusiastic" when i am talking about the Nazi aesthetic

>common sense

What did he mean by this?

Sense that's common knowledge

Can some /k/ fag explain why it's bad to hold the gun by the mag?

Read the replies before you post, fucking newfag

Induces feeding problems.

I used to repeat President Roosevelt's speaches during indoor recess...it was in 2nd grade though

actually be interested in european history despite being a paki kid. not even like normal normie history like ww2 but actual autistic shit like Saxons and Franks

I used to argue with my family on the legitimacy of the state of Israel to be a contrarian

I'm Palestinian

I'm an Arab and I only read up on Italian history from 1300-1700 who fucking cares

Fucking glad it wasn't just me that pulled the Napoleon pose in public.

>implying saxons and franks aren't cool
Seriously who fucking cares, read about whatever periods and cultures you want

>it may amuse some of you to know that a separate Irish playground game exists simply called "IRA". you get into two teams. each team agrees on a secret word/phrase with the same number of letters in it as people on your team. each person gets a letter. then it's like a mix of tag and hide-and-seek. the object is to catch enemy players and literally torture/beat them until they give up their letter. the first team to guess the other team's word/phrase wins. if you were ever captured and gave up the whole phrase in one go, your own team would turn on you and kick the crap out of you
that's fucking hilarious, also pretty creative

In middle school, I wrote an entire paper on medieval history without doing any sort of research outside of what was in Age of Empires 2. There was at least large mistake, probably several more. I still got an A on the paper.

Around the same year, there was a power point presentation thing about WWII. In our group's powerpoint, I ended up doing most of the actual work, and included a slide that I thought was clever - 'since going into WWII revitalized America's industry, in a roundabout way, Hitler saved America.' I got yelled at by my group, and by my teacher, but it was too late to change the slide - we just had to awkwardly ignore half of it when doing the presentation.

This is more /mu/ related but for History class we had to make powerpoint presentations about a certain topics in American history.

My retarded ass made a music video with footage from Woodstock set to King Crimson. I could tell by looking at the kids in the class that the music was way too odd for them. After that I had to actually present facts but I couldn't do it because I never actually did research on Woodstock, I just made the music video.

Most presentations were around 5 minutes. Mine took like 15.

In elementary school I sang the german anthem all the time and made nazi salutes and raved about the superiority of the german people despite being slavic. No one seemed to mind, in fact boys usually seemed to join in on with the salutes. I was known throughout the school as "Hitler".

>I was known throughout the school as "Hitler"
Jesus fuck, my sides

our history course played "die internationale" at our graduation

I rejected Christ as a God

I almost did this. I hummed 'Erika' enough for even the teachers to accidentally repeat it.

u cant fap to girls cus u gay