(((Bancor)))

Did somebody invest in Bancor? Will it moon? i got accepted but i didn't transfer any money yet it's till up to me. Redpill me on Bancor real quick

ICO is not out yet.

They got people hyped up and then announced that the ICO will be uncapped and everybody got super pissed (no 10x returns in 1-day like BAT).

It will be overbought for sure anyhow.

Long term it will be a strong coin. People first cried about the ICO of BAT and thought it would happen to bancor aswell. Bancor did something about it and now everyone is crying they wont make a quick flip. If you believe in the coin's tech fbuy for long term. Otherwise ignore it.

>hard cap promised on ICO sale
After ICO starts: Unlimited firesale;)
>20% tokens promised to be held in reserve
After ICO starts: Reduced to 10% ;)
>Hey, bancor, what is the hard limit so we know as you haven't told anyone
After ICO starts: well about that unlimited firesale, we've also got a (((secret))) hard limit for afterwards
???

Scamcor, even if the returns are good

i'm planing to hold long term anyways i don't have to have a 10x return in the 1-day
will it go up to 100$? and how fast can i change it into fiat money? i'm pretty new to cryptos

>i'm planing to hold long term anyways i don't have to have a 10x return in the 1-day

me too, that's why people are crying, money to the patient

>will it go up to 100$? and how fast can i change it into fiat money? i'm pretty new to cryptos

at least 25 dollar

>from Galia in Telegram room:

>We want to take a moment to address some of the concerns around Bitcoin Suisse.

>Firstly, we created this option as a service to the community, especially those new to token generation events, those contributing in fiat, and those concerned about timing and availability during the launch. We chose Bitcoin Suisse after becoming convinced that the team behind the company is solid, reliable and hard working and they provide an important service for those who need it. They have been under tremendous demand from hundreds of incoming requests per day and have been doing their best to accomodate you and us.

>We understand that those who contributed through this channel, in crypto, before having the full details available as to the structure of the token generation event, feel frustrated by having paid fees where they now wouldn't choose to, knowing that their participation is guaranteed during the minimum time.

>We've decided on the following solution: anyone who has pre-contributed (in crypto) through Bitcoin Suisse will be granted a 2% BNT bonus to offset their ~1.5% + 100 CHF fee. Of course, only contributors who do not withdraw their contributions are eligible for this program. This program will also apply to anyone who contributes (in crypto) through Bitcoin Suisse for the remainder of the pre-token allocation event. For those who choose to withdraw their contributions, Bitcoin Suisse will refund the fees in full.

>We appreciate everyone's feedback and look forward to seeing many of you in the AMAs later this week, we'll announce the time and channels in our groups.

This is best ICO team i seen, they are professional and have amazing product, big hype.

You can't lose man.

scamming whore, lucky she's sexy

Bro we gonna be rich, i am ballz deep in this shit.

Share this with you coz you are my family. We are one.

i'm paying in FIAT i wrote that i pay 8k do you think i can transfer even more than i wrote? my friends wants to give me his money too. I don't want to be a wagecuck forever

When you get response from the team ask them can you increase, i did not notice on any document you have to write exact amount and this is not that much so i guess they will allow it.

Question for you, will you convert FIAT into ETH now or at ICO ?

Today you can get ~30 ETH for it = 30000 tokens.

But if some Whale brings ETH down on that day you can get even more tokens.

>my friends wants to give me his money
Are you retarded?

>Question for you, will you convert FIAT into ETH now or at ICO ?

why not he can just transfer him tokens after they are available.

I think that the best idea is to keep your money movements only to yourself

I wanted to ask that too i'm not sure about it. So if i convert my FIAT into ETH now i can get about 30ETH for 30000 tokens but if the Price drops i could get more ETH and more tokens. But if the price rises i could get less ETH and so for less tokens its kinda a gamble right?

>all devs are web devs

lol these people have no actual skill.
This is gonna go nowhere just like their other projects.
Some people are simply serial losers.

CUTE!
>tfw no Galia gf caring about your customer satisfaction

just contrast their shitty team with some actual skilled teams like iexec...

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who noticed this. The team has no experience with blockchain technology at all and their other businesses that they sold seem pretty small fry to me.

It's easy to fool the non-technical though.

yea broseph, you can't predict this.

there are two ways if someone is big enough they can bring ETH price down.

Or due to HYPE in ICO people buy more ETH and price go UP and you have less tokens.

This path everyone need to chose themselfs.

I wish i got some ETH that i got around at least 100$ that was few weeks ago, then i wouldn't care much.

Personally i will put 25% in ICO and the rest once it hits exchanges

good or bad plan?

ICO brings amazing tech, any question you have they answer in Telegram chat.

Team of people are much more then just tech people, they have amazing skills, do you think it is easy to bring this much people on board for this ICO ?

Give same project to bunch of anti-social nerds who are good at programing and it will fail.

Programing is easy, it is 21st century equivalent factory worker on track. Stop pretending like it is big deal.

Great ideas are hard to find, people to code them all you need money and vision. Then dump it on dumb programers.

Good luck holding for a year to make x10 returns if ever.
The ICOs' marketcap might reach 300mil easily with all this hype. I have no idea how are you planning to make good gains on this.
I like the idea behind bancor, but we have no guarantee of it actually working as intended. Personally, I think the risk is too high and potential ROI is too low.

That is retarded.

>Business Managers actually believe this

There's a reason Google has a monopoly on the web and mobile, it's because they focus on being the best at engineering.

I am not sure do you understand how many people are in this. They have 1400 people in Telegram room as we speak. No other tech is even close.

You underestimate it.

Man i worked in development company, most of developers just work like in factory to produce code. Few have vision and even fewer have ability to communicate it to general public.

This team has enough money to hire best developers if they lack this skill but their vision and ideas are next level, this is what money can't buy. Anyone can code, somebody will do it faster somebody will do it slower, it is not nuclear science.

>They have 1400 people in Telegram room as we speak
Mysterium has 1400 members on slack, but they raised only like $14 millions in an hour. So it doesn't really mean much.

The business team is good at parroting buzzwords and not much else. They have succeeded in selling of some small SaaS. It is not hard to generate hype in this ecosystem. Their whitepaper was littered with spelling errors last time I checked for fucks sakes, is that professionalism?

Believe what you want, but I'm not investing in this scam coin. Do not trust the Jews.

Why?

>Mysterium

ICO ended, when it will be available to buy ?

This looks like great opportunity.

Well you said 25% in and then buy with 75% when price will be higher.

ICO is lowest price you will ever see.

Rather invest 25% in and put 75% in something else.

Congratulations on losing your money

Do we know for sure the price will be higher once it hits exchanges?

Also when I say 25% and 75% I am referring to money already set out for Bancor not my entire portfolio.

My reasoning is since it is uncapped for an hour I feel like it will likely end up being overpriced.

I was on Telegram with them and i must say community is happy with the team, me included. They provide great clarifications for difficult questions, they personally responded to me multiple times and even went extra mile to follow up on some things that nobody expected them to do.

In my profesional career i seen this type of support from team only in mature big companies where they provide it for premium customers.

I am not aware of your experience and everyone is free to invest their hard earned cash where they want.

You have already made up your mind. Just put in 25% like you intend.

You should ask bancor for a shill bounty

Wow youre so cool buddy

Nobody knows what will happen.

>Here's an example to how the pricing works:

>100,000 BNT with 100 ETH in the reserve

>1 BNT = 0.01 ETH (CRR 10%)

>Alice buys 100 BNT (issued) for 1 ETH (added to reserve)

>Now: 100,100 BNT supply and 101 ETH in reserve

>Price is calculated as 101 / ( 100,100 * 10% ) = ~0.01009

>Price went up.

>Same works for selling, just the opposite.

>* number are approximate as the simple formula was used that disregards the transaction size.

my nigga, gold doesn't need shillin

I'm a crypto millionaire, so it helps to be cool.

Yes I said I'd initially give 500 GBP but then emailed asking, then just transferred 2000 GBP and told them and they confirmed, so you're fine.

>the community is happy
>at least the ones we didn't ban from telegram are
come on now, I'm buying in too but with less that I anticipated, the community dissatisfaction is palpable

What they should do is just spam
>if you were looking for a quick 10x flip on ICO day, look elsewhere

Tax is 1 reason

If you believe Bancor will be a success you should most definitely get TokenCard (TKN) aswell. They had to remove the VISA logo from their visual demonstration since they're only partnered with a VISA distributor, not VISA directly as of yet. This upset a few weak hands but they will be contemplating suicide within a week.

Stupid fucking concept. Not to mention it's 100% a get rich quick scam for the devs

It's going to over saturate the market with stupid coins with zero value that you have to buy bancor to even use. They want "communities" to create their own coins but what communities are going to use this shit when most communities who already use crypto use BTC or ETH. Normies have no idea what the fuck any of this shit does so who are they targeting?