All altcoins are down today

>All altcoins are down today
FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will this shit go up again?

If I hold for a month, will they fucking go up or is this it and it's over, it's all going to 0? What is it??

It's actually all going below zero because we'll all have to pay for defense attorneys.

GET OUT NOW SELL SELL SELL WERE FUCKED

Baby's first dip.

Buy everything in the red and don't look at it for 12 hours.

>Bitcoin skyrockets

>literally EVERY shitcoin soars in value because BTC

>these shitcoins offer nothing new, they're just there for people who didn't invest in BTC

I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped 500%.

SHIT YOURE RIGHT SELL SELL SELL

LSK is trending upward again, looks like a free moon

ESP is up friendo

tfw this is my first day trading. I WAS TOLD THIS WOULD BE EASY

SELL SELL SELL
I want to buy your bags.

I'm uncomfortably deep in a coin which is only going very far down. No it isn't STRAT.

Holding is the best thing to do right now

>it's just a dip guys, buy the dip guys, check back tomorrow.

You've been saying this for 3 days straight now. A dip shouldn't last this long.

Don't freak ou, buy everything red you see and wait till tomorrow, thaats whats I'm doing now.

Remember buy cheap sell high.

Could the bull market really be over though?

What if this time it doesn't go back up? Like for years.

then hodl even harder you faggot

its over user, late adapters are coming in by the thousands buying every shitcoin under the sun. Just sold everything

So its settled then? Its time to cash out and get out of crypto?

Get out now or cry later. it's over.
RIP

The influx of newfags to this board is overwhelming. I hate to be that fucking guy, but I've never seen anything hold a candle to the idiocy on display here during my 10 years on this site.

Christ.

What's a sat

-Merk

What the fuck are you smoking? I'm up 400%

:^)

Don't sell these fucker are only creating painc on you to get cheaper coins, don't fall for it, just hold.

Kill yourself you fucking pussy, you expect to make money every single day? Are you retarded?

I'm balls deep in a coin that is plummeting. Fuck me.

This

And he still didn't buy mooncoin

Which coin, I have some money on Verge, and is droping too, I hink we shuld wait a little bit more.

Sometimes a dip can last for a solid week. You have to take your balls out of your purse and hold because everything is going to shoot up again.

I want in on this gravy train halp me biz. I heard from my wives son about mind craft servers. I need this or my dreams of making the rent this month are just that. Dreams.

So if I hold for, say, 2 months, I'm gonna at least be where I am now, right? Hoping this is true. I'm terrified.

Stock trader here just stopping by this thread to laugh at you.
shillcoins are for poorfags

Absolutely. Unless they're coins like moon or MAD you'll be perfectly fine. These dips happen all the time, then they shoot back up even harder.

It's not an obvious gamble coin like MAD or Moon or whatever. It's not on Bittrex or Poloniex though but has a decent price, good low supply, etc. I believed in this coin for its community but I'm getting worried cause it's been a while since any news or updates came out. There's just not much volume on it right now at all so I'm getting worried.