So what is the deal with the Balkans?

So what is the deal with the Balkans?

I understand the basics that it's a shit hole with slavs rubbing shoulders with mudslimes due to centuries of outside influence and this has created a load of borders that are't very good

So how should it be split up then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlM2DBPOWNY
youtube.com/watch?v=katLOXqXA8U
youtube.com/watch?v=SQudtBQSOQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=CuccaVcDMRE
youtube.com/watch?v=PZruLp_2VA0
youtube.com/watch?v=ytPfzneophk
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
youtube.com/watch?v=ox8ovFMO_KI
youtube.com/watch?v=tidVWMJxK7s
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=dM-T9j2UGXc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1CBfdxWIeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please.

This is an ideal map circa 2017 imo.

Well, first thing's first, Thrace should go to Greece, and the FYROM should change its name.

Thread has some relevance to Veeky Forums since really it's a question of people and you can't discuss people without discussing history

You have no idea what autism you will unleash.
Turn back. Delete the thread.

>So how should it be split up then?

The moment outside powers stop trying to fix us we live in peace. Fuck off.

There.
Like a coloring book.
Just give Montenegro to Serbia and Macedonia to Bulgaria, because those two are meme nations.
There is nothing to add to the discussion.

Albanian here, what do you want to know?

i will give you unbiased info.

I can start by saying that the balkans are a very interesting case in its core, we have alot of history behind the "curtains" so to speak, while we become irrelevant to the world around us, we spend our time learning more and more about our own country, expressing our conservatist point of views and keeping our intellectual thougts to our own.

Congrats you just started world war 3

Everything should remain as it is and the countries should focus on fixing their economy and corruption, real life isn't an autistic meme map painter.

hahahahahahah awesome

>fixing their economy within 50 years
High probability
>fixing corruption within 50 years
Highly unlikely

Yeah, except most people are WE WUZING idiots. That applies to all people in the Balkans and they are heavily biased towards their own country in general.
The comment section of anything that even mentions Serbia or Albania (for example on youtube) will be flooded with autistic comments from both countries.
Which is why i've quit trying to talk to any of my countrymen about history.
t. Serb

Are you a nigger?

Well most of us Serbs aren't WE WUZ,Im a patriot myself but I don't hate croats,albanians or muslims,I hate my gov

I agree.

However i do believe that since we are intellectual people, we should atleast try to educate people that are interested in our countries, because if we don't, one of those retards you describe will within time.

This is the correct way to think.

It is our corrupt goverment making our population retarded. They are essentially profiting from our rivalries.

If you want to change the boarders this is what they should look like.
However i agree with you that there's no reason to change them at the moment because fixing the economies of these countries should be a much more important concern.
Also, what do you mean WW3?
BW3, i guess, probably. However i believe in self determination, and think that this could be achieved peacefully if the countries agreed to be civilized towards each other.

Like i said, it's a bad idea to poke at this now. And should be on /int/ filled with nationalistic shitposters.

Yes and I hate when I say that I'm patriotic people say huh dirty četnik go rape some bosniaks,I mean come on I don't wanna kill any of you,I dont even care,I only care about Serbia and Serbias improvement.I am young and I love Serbia and I wanna make it good and don't wanna leave into fucking Germoney and USA

Tito seemed alright

What way?

You i respect, friend.
Za koga ces da glasas za predsednika? I za koga ces da glasas ako budu i parlamentarni?

Why is Slavic music so catchy?

youtube.com/watch?v=mlM2DBPOWNY

youtube.com/watch?v=katLOXqXA8U

youtube.com/watch?v=SQudtBQSOQ4

youtube.com/watch?v=CuccaVcDMRE

youtube.com/watch?v=PZruLp_2VA0

youtube.com/watch?v=ytPfzneophk

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

youtube.com/watch?v=ox8ovFMO_KI

youtube.com/watch?v=tidVWMJxK7s

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

youtube.com/watch?v=dM-T9j2UGXc

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1CBfdxWIeQ

Malo je ironično ali rekao sam da sam patriota,e sad postoje dve takve stranke u Srbiji,I recimo da volim onu stariju ;)

>BW3, i guess, probably. However i believe in self determination, and think that this could be achieved peacefully if the countries agreed to be civilized towards each other.

Well its shit in the Balkans that started ww1, thats what i meant, anything to do with changing borders = war, if the Albanians get western Macedonia = war, why should the Albanians be the only ones who achieved their "greater x" concept, the Serbs and Macedonians will chimp out. The only way for stability is to remain as it is.

cause we wuz kaaangs

The ethnic map?

Thats because he believed in uniformity without a biased opinion. He was a great political leader.

It should be split up among a shit ton of carpet bombs.

>if the countries agreed to be civilized towards each other
That might take a while.

Hehe, ja cu za mladju. Razumem, ali ne moram da se slazem sa tobom.

Iskreno ni oni nisu loši,samo mi je vaš vođa malo antipatičan,ne znam zašto.I da ta ideja o porodici i to im je jako dobra ali ipak..

Btw ovaj drugi deo koalicije vam je meh(pic related)

Like it hasn't.

Its been struck by much worse shit.

Daily reminder that what happened to Serbia in 1995 is exactly happening to Syria now.

Serbians stand with Syria, Russia and Hezbollah against Obama's foreign terrorists.

i love that autistic music

Please leave memes outside of this thread, its cringe worthy.

you're a NATO spy, aren't you?

Greeks actually WUZ, though.
I hope you're not counting them in your descriptions of the Balkans.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ

It's hilarious how western media is getting BTFO.

Reality > lies and distortions

It's less of a shithole than America, for real.

No, i'm counting South Slavs (ex-yu, and Bulgaria), Albanians, and maybe Romanians (but just a bit, they are nowhere near as loud). Also, Slovenes are excluded, i've never seen them do this (bar some obvious trolls on /int/)

NATO is great uniformity, EU isin't.

Agree/Disagree?

i came here to talk about slavs, not cry

It's because Yugoslavs liked 80's American music.

hhahahahahahahha topsimus kekus

we wuz khans n shi

They shouldn't be split up, they need a large unified state (yes, yugo) with a mixed national army, strong local government (resolving regional differences) and a bureaucracy with numerous checks and balances preventing nepotism and corruption. The constitution should disallow the formation of political divisions between the scale of local and national government (to prevent factionalism). Elections modeled on Switzerland will begin after a Tito-like dictator reigns 20 years. The population is educated against false nationalists who claim to support the people but want to do things that will only harm their welfare.