From your historian friends over at Reddit

From your historian friends over at Reddit

While that is a very basic and reddit way of explaining it, the first post is still wrong. The second post isn't too far off.

>going to reddit in the first place
>deciding that you need to screencap this and show it off this EPIC FAIL to all your buddies at Veeky Forums

I fucking hate reddit so much.

Yes everyone knows Reddit is garbage. Not like this shithole is much better, though

I mean, I can't say I'm surprised. There's a shit ton of bad history on Veeky Forums as well, including this board. I don't really expect much historical credibility from reddit laymen.

Why were you on reddit?

Nothing wrong with either of those two comments tbqh

>WW1 was caused because countries couldn't talk to each other rationally
If you don't see something wrong with that statement, then you're beyond help.

He's probably a redditor himself

Not to defend reddit, but it's no better quality than any of the regular humanities shitposts

That's right though, you can't even say why it's wrong without resorting to ad hominems.

The only retards in that post are the ones who fell for such a shit bait.

They were literally talking to each constantly throughout the crisis

>Veeky Forums intelectuals

There was plenty of communication going on between the various countries associated with WW1. No shit, they all had differing opinions and demands that the opposing countries found unreasonable. That's how a lot of conflicts get started. That's not the same as them being irrational.

Everyone seems to forget the Generals were fighting a type of war completely new to them. Not to say they didn't fuck up a lot, but they reached that position from sucessess in wars were you had room to move and knew how to win this kind of war, not defensive deadlocks.

Plus they underestimated how 'dug in' the Germans were, so "Artillery then March" seemed the obvious solution. They had no prior info to go on. So of course looking back with that knowledge it seems stupid, because unlike those at the time we have hindsight.

That redditor also completely ignores new developments such as Planes, Tunnelling and Tanks which helped decide the war.

>I'm just PRETENDING to be retarded!

Not him but I still get a chuckle of this one, and I have the sense that the poor sod didn't even know he was being retarded.

Well it wasn't me in that thread but sometimes I post similarly outrageous shit and there's always a cohort of dumbasses who get baited by it. Veeky Forums has to be the most bait friendly board on Veeky Forums because everyone here takes everything so seriously.

if you want to get annoyed, go onto the "r/badhistoory" reddit and look at the top posts of all times. It is basically a bunch of people arguing over semantics to change history into as left wing as they want
e.g. someone says black people werent at the western front of ww1 and they talk about how black people actually had a massive role in the war and that we all need to talk about them more

HAHA WOW REDDIT IS FUCKING GAY AMIRITE

WE ALL KNOW WWI WAS STARTED BECAUSE SLAVS ARE AN INFERIOR RACE LOL REPLY TO ME

Y CANT REDDIT BE AS SMRAT AS US?? HAHA WWI WAS A FAGGOTS WAR, LONG LIVE AUSTRIA-HUNGARY LOL

>reddit spacing
Always

What is the problem? You find these exact same retarded statements here. Everyone watches that shitty Youtube video with the black and white and the cow mooing and think the entire war was like that.

Hint: War is fucking boring no matter what war it is. Most soldiers don't see the enemy or take any kind of fire from their guns, big or small. Most soldiers don't even point a weapon at the enemy.

Reddit hates Austria-Hungary? All the more reason to hate Reddit then.

>spacing for clarity is now reddit

Separate ideas should be spaced, not individual sentences, you fucking ape. That's why God made paragraphs.

>"for clarity"
It was always reddit. It was always a way to detect redditor subhumans on this board. Literally kill yourself.

So basically it's grammar autism.

>let me go to your house and tell you how your domestic culture is retarded even though I'm a fucking invader
Go back to your """forum""" you reddit cuck, you're not from here and don't belong here.

>abloobloo, he doesnt get mad over spaces between sentences on posts on an anonymous image board so that means hes from reddit :(((

lmao

>How do you do, fellow 4channers?

You can stay, but everyone will just keep calling you a fucking moron and you'll never be welcome or accepted, even as an anonymous poster. Everyone can smell the reddit on you.

DUDE

series of stupid lmao

dude reddick and memety lmao

dude im so intellectually superior lmao

This image always amuse me.
I agree, everyone in Veeky Forums thinks is an intellenctual.

goddamn dumb piece of shit
back in the day you'd get ignored and told to LURK FUCKING MORE and adapt yourself

FuckinĀ“ kek

Do you always sperg out over a space between sentences? It's such a non-issue I can't imagine anyone giving a shit

You're not gonna change anything with these angry shitposts, redditor.

I know right? Why is everyone being so irate here on Veeky Forums? We're all friends aren't we?

i dunno why you assume im angry, you're the one sperging out over a literal non-issue

It's actually pretty easy to spot a newfag redditor:
>cracked.com / John Green tier argumentation
>literally unable to debate without nonstop lame attempts at sarcasm
>reddit spacing
>thinking words like "nigger" or "faggot" are /pol/ and not just an integral part imageboard culture since the dawn of time
>reddit memes
>constant using of exclamations and crutch words like some fucking valley girl except in written text ("Ugh", "Uhhh", "Um...", "Ouch", "like um guys like totally like UGH")
>very likely a secular liberal and normalfag to the core who hates "autists"

I dunno. I can follow a good bit of that, but caring about something so minor seems pretty dumb tbqh

>I said some edgy bullshit on reddit and they made fun of me

kek this so much.
redditfags have their own sentences also
"So I..."
"the other day..."
"how do you FELLOW..."
spot the fag kekxzor

we all hate autists. plz

Self-loathing is pretty common on Veeky Forums so that is to be expected.

kek u
T R I G G E R D ?
R
I
G
G
E
R
D
?

>all the redditors itt.

Wait, are they downplaying how big of an innovation the creeping barrage was?

>nobody would ever post provocative opinions they don't believe in intentionally solely to hurt feelings

yeah keep telling yourself that ;)

So basically pretending to be retarded.

>NOBODY'S FOOLING ME ONLINE NOSIREE

lyl

Those posts are someone pretending to be an idiot. That's still dumb in and of itself. Do you follow me?

fuck off to reddit

>stating that blacks had little to do in WW1 is now considered edgey

I knew this was lefty pol but I didn't think it was this bad

>e.g. someone says black people werent at the western front of ww1

They were though.

>and some people actually survived
Oh yeah, the trenches were so nice and comfortable.

They also weren't hugely important

>haha look at these stupid cunts over there, totally different to our own mongoloids haha
Look around you ffs

It was me trolling

>This window will close in 3 seconds...