Who are some historic men who died a virgin?

Who are some historic men who died a virgin?

console me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

topyaps.com/16-well-known-people-perhaps-died-virgin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_I_of_England
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/9501249/lesbian-fantasies-revealed-new-edition-anne-franks-diary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your "father"

Isaac Newton, allegedly

Come on op having sex is the easiest thing stop being a puss

He even bragged about it.

topyaps.com/16-well-known-people-perhaps-died-virgin

If you're the kind of guy to be concerned about dying a virgin, I guarantee you that you aren't going to be remembered either way.

A lot of them. That's why they're important and have powers

Wasn't Zheng He a eunuch? So probably him.

Beethoven
Kant
Plato (liked boipucci)
Spinoza
Newton
Jesus :^)

Idk mang, lots of people

Jesus.

Did nietzsche die a doutei? at the very least he died an incel

On Japanese websites I've often encountered the meme that you'll learn to use magic if you remain a virgin until your 30s.

Hitler.

It's true, I've achieved it myself. However, it is magic that alters the fabric of reality so absolutely that no matter the magnitude of change one might make the outcome consistently appears as if it had always been that way, only the wizard himself knowing it ever was not. Perfect magic for those of us who live alone in our minds, but utterly worthless to any man who wishes to be recognized for his great feats.

>not being a volcel

ishygddt

It's called sexual transmutation. If you can channel your sexual energy into other pursuits, you can literally use that energy to become a genius

But the trick is that you can't fap. That's expending sexual energy. I'm willing to bet these people did not fap

its more than not fapping. You shouldn't even be lookking at lewd things or edging.

For most of those, it is base speculation that they were 'virgins'. Some were gay and if not totally repressed, then had plenty of bumsex. Kant bragged of being a virgin at least. Beethoven may have been repressed gay or autismo, but is generally believed to have had a long-time lover (a married woman).

That's a nice list famalam

It has nothing to do with sexual energy. It's just that sexual activity and erotic thought takes some amount of mental effort, and it is possible to expend that effort elsewhere. You can do this with anything that you spend time thinking about.

The Eternal Virgin.

R.I.P.

Andy Warhol lol

Bullshit. You need to extract the venom from your body periodically. Not doing it just makes it harder to focus and think. Being horny is good for nufin.
> tfw you fap and think about reading philosophy.

Many priest and monks. Many disabled people and children who died before mating age. depending on how you define virgin many Eunuchs.

I'm from the future. You aren't going to die a virgin. Now go get laid, faggot.

>not fapping while thinking of philosophy
Two heads is better than one!

Alexander the >great

>Aquinas went further, emphasizing that acts other than copulation destroy virginity, and clarifying that involuntary sexual pleasure does not destroy virginity. From his Summa Theologica, "Pleasure resulting from resolution of semen may arise in two ways. If this be the result of the mind's purpose, it destroys virginity, whether copulation takes place or not.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity

Nikola Tesla
he was also a kook that was sexually aroused by pidgeons later in life though

>You can lose your virginity just by thinking

But the real question is, can you take someone else's virginity just by impelling them to think?

he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

probably like 50% of the popes

marche and ramza

this guy right here.

Our Lord and Savior never tasted of womans delights.

New International Version
Don't we have the right to take a believing wife along with us, as do the other apostles and the Lord's brothers and Cephas?

InCels are always history's villains

>Hoover and Warhol
>virgins

Does this click bait cancer website just think gay sex isn't sex?

Don't ever link to this shit again and I'm fucking serious

>venom

do u even taoism? never let women steal your prana, only steal from young joshikosei athletes.

I thought Jesus did Mary Magdalene and had a child Sarah

Beethoven had at least two major hetero crushes during his lifetime. The first was one of his piano students who didn't reciprocate. The second was a noblewoman who was already married and to pious to have an affair.

He wasn't an incel or wizard as much as he just fell in love with women he could never have. Whether or not he ever fapped to those women is something we obviously can't prove. Large amounts of sexual energy were apparently channeled into pieces that he wrote about them though.

>He wasn't an incel
>he just fell in love with women he could never have

Uhh...

what an autistic cunt.

You don'y have to.
never too late my brother
www.returnofkings.com

What? Those are different things. It's not that Beethoven couldn't get sex -- in fact, he probably did. Unless anybody who's ever had a crush on an unobtainable woman is an 'incel' in your book.

This Russian пиcaтeль comes up to you and your дeвyшкa at a club and slaps her жoпa
What do?

me desu

>жoпa
kek

VolCels don't fall hopelessly in love.

Either he disregarded women in order to focus his vital energy on music, or he was an InCel beta cuck.

Issac Newton

InCels are just as subhuman as unvirgins. The sort of people who would, if they had the chance, voluntarily mix their bodily fluids with those of others, even if they never were able to, are not really people at all.

Fucking savages, man.

I mean, if you're going to be gay, be crazy smart gay or Freddie Mercury gay.

Though, to burst your bubble, for most great men who were virgins, it wasn't that they were trying to be otherwise. In one sense or another, they channeled that sexual rage into other pursuits, or just didn't have it to begin with. (Or, in a few cases, were eunuchs.)

caring about whether or not other guys have scored is the most autistic virginal thing somebody can do

its not about if you got laid, its about what you contributed to a society, if you're insecure go work at a soup kitchen. using virginity as a standard of worth makes you a piece of shit, but I'm guessing you already knew that

kill yourself

King James Bible
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

me

New American Standard Bible
"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."

trips of truth

QFT

>He wasn't an incel or wizard as much as he just fell in love with women he could never have.

>it wasn't that they were trying to be otherwise
desu those who were like that probably never had any hope of losing their virginity in the first place, and they knew it.

Some people just can't score.

The king of the virgins

The virgin Mary

>As she grew older, Elizabeth became famous for her virginity. A cult grew around her which was celebrated in the portraits, pageants, and literature of the day.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_I_of_England

It would be autistic if not for the objective fact that InCels pose a danger to life itself and have insighted every major conflict in human history.

He had sex once, but he regreted it

Here's the real shock: how did she know she was infertile if she never took a dick?

Because she was a trap. Boom.

EVERY single one of your direct ancestors on both sides of your family managed to get laid at least once in their life. All the way back to hundreds of thousands of years. Every single one. Until you.

Most people never had sex.

that's non-canon since like 325 dude

If I was a flatworm, I think I could probably get my dick or dick-equivalent wet.

I was just born in the wrong generation

why is his mother called a virgin then if jesus fugged her?

>300 years after the fact
>uhh thats not true anymore we'll kill you if you keep believing it

Catholics, everybody

I know, I was trying to make a joke

>Initially the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days. The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly, doubling only every 145 days. The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice, even though the experiment setup allowed for as many as 3840 mice in terms of nesting space. This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.[2] After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

christicucks 0
science 1

The heresy of Papists is nothing to joke about, friend. They will be burning for a thousand years because of their polytheism.

I'm an atheist, I don't give a fuck

Wow, I wonder what John A. Calhoun must have done to top that!

The inclussion of Joseph Merrick seems in poor taste.

I'm not seeing the point of this post.

>Your ordinary run-of-the mill historian will tell you that John C. Calhoun, having defended the bad and lost causes of state rights and slavery, deserves to rest forever in the dustbin of history. Nothing could be further from the truth. No American public figure after the generation of the Founding Fathers has more to say to later times than Calhoun.[137]

Reported for foul language on a SFW board

I didn't know Stormfront had their own wiki

Oh, ABC
As easy as
One, two, three
Or simple as
Do re mi
ABC, one, two, three, baby, you and me girl!
ABC
It's easy,
It's like counting up to three (One, two, three)
Sing a simple melody (Do re mi, ABC)
That's how easy love can be!

Charles XII

I can see Isaac being a /r9k/ poster posting those comfy NEET Pepes about wagecucks and Dr Sheklestein.

OP

t. Ezekielsteinburg & Co. Law Firm, representing the Jackson Estate

>Implying DaVinci was gay
Fucking boipucci isn't gay

Freddy was the gayest, but he didn't give a fuck.
>inb4 Prussiaboos get butthurt because Frederick the Great buggered guys.

bretty gud

>Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

Wow, that perfectly describes me. Spooky.

Hey sexy. Wanna tell me about supply lines during WW1 and show me starcraft while I pop the zits on your back?

Louis XVII Bourbon I guess, unless his prision guard was a pedo

Newton is such a fucking Reddit user though, and not even like a pre-2013 Reddit user, like someone who stayed at Digg until 2015 then finally switched

Anne Frank I guess.
Btw does anyone have the Anne Frank/Peter van Pels erotic fan fiction?

wasn't she touching each other's private parts with her female friend?

source :-)

connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/9501249/lesbian-fantasies-revealed-new-edition-anne-franks-diary