I hate that I have to repeat myself like this again but it seems we have quite a lot of newfags so I will

I hate that I have to repeat myself like this again but it seems we have quite a lot of newfags so I will.

BUY. THE DIP.

This is the best strategy here.

Your coin is dipping? It's still the same coin, isn't it?
BUY THE DIP.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off bagholder shill

BUY THE DIP
more like BUY MY BAGS

And this is why our motto is Buy High Sell Low.

this only works on non shitcoins.

yeah the motto should be baghodlers 4 lyfe

You people haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Buying the dip is the key to success here, the real key.

Veeky Forums always buys the dip. It's our way and it's unironically the best strategy right now.

But newfags never do learn...

show me one fucking coin that is dipping right now

we're at ATHs out the fucking ass right now.

>one fucking coin that is dipping right now
>we're at ATHs out the fucking ass right now.
stratis

should i go dgb or strat? mhh

DGB

PoSW

BUY BUY BUY
It's the DIP after all

DGB, STRAT, MNE, RDD, BAT.
No fuck you that's like telling people to buy Mooncoin. That's a dead coin. There's a difference.

Look if you people can't figure out which coins are shit and which dips should not be bought, then I can't help you.

I'm talking about good, strong coins. Those are the ones where you need to buy the dip

Buy DGB, SC and GNT

100BTC BUY ORDER IN SC

BUY SIA NOW

why

Sia is at the very bottom right now. It is going to raise back to the top very soon, I think even tonight there will be a massive pump.

Thank me later :)

OK I get it - buy dip of strong coins which I did a research on them. But tell me when should I buy BTC at first? How deep it will fall what do you think

Don't buy BTC it's the worst performing coin out there.

Buy ETH if you want gains. Other coins only go up in long run against BTC and BTC against cash so just buy other coins, not BTC.

My advice is to buy the dip for other coins like ETH.

I bought 5 ETH when it was $218 btw and holding for at least several months but you probably misundesrstood me. I want that BTC to trade for altcoins but don't know when.

What do you mean?

You can buy BTC, hold it for a second, then buy the altcoin with it. What's the problem?

You should be doing all your transfers in something faster like ETH or XRP anyway, never BTC. And you should deposit into an exchange with USD first, then buy ETH or something directly with it.

Why are you touching BTC?

user I don't know how to break this to you buy

bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC

I thought I can buy altcoins only with BTC...

Coinbase deposit USD > buy BTC > send for example to Bittrex BTC wallet > buy altcoins...

So you say I should buy more ETH and then trade ETH for altcoins when I want to buy STRAT for example?

Cuck

You're an idiot.

Put your money into your USD wallet on Coinbase with 0% fee. Then transfer that to Gdax (0% fee). Then buy ETH with a limit order on Gdax (also 0% fee).

Now send the ETH to your favorite exchange. If it's Bittrex, send to Bittrex. WOW you didn't have to wait 3 days to get it cause it isn't shitty fucking BTC! Amazing! Now sell your ETH for BTC on the exchange if it's Bittrex and use the BTC to buy the altcoins.

Now you shouldn't need to hold BTC for more than a minute and shouldn't need to hold ETH for more than 30 minutes.

Now wasn't that fucking easy?

Not and idiot just a newbie. I will lurk more and question less then. Thank you sir.

Sorry I've been kind of an asshole to everyone.

>took op's advice and bought eth now that it's dipping
>it's dipping even more now

This.

get LTC, soon it'll be too late, whales accumulating slowly - it will blow soon.

sorry if this is dumb, newfag here, how tf do you know whales are accumulating

It's true, it always pays off in the long run if it's not an absolute trash coin. Ripple being the exception