White Gods?

" When the Spaniards under Pizarro came to South America in 1532, the natives called them "vicarochas" (white lords). According to their legends there was a master race of very tall white people who centuries before had descended in "flying disks" from heaven. They had long ruled in some of the towns and when they disappeared had promised to return. When the fair skinned Spaniards arrived, the natives thought them to be the vicarochas coming back and therefore in the beginning willingly gave them their gold. Similar occurrences took place when the first white travellers arrived in Tibet and other Himalayan regions. They were scrutinized (gransket) in astonishment by the Tibetans and asked why they came from below (the foot of the mountains) rather than from above as they usually did."
Are all Gods of every mythology based on Nordic/Aryan aesthetics?

Don't know about the Inca but the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl who many claim was associated with Cortez is also the god of light and when they said he was white they meant like white as a sheet. Just like Tezcatlipoca was considered black as in pitch black.

but the aztecs saw the Spaniards as gods though....if it was what you said, they wouldn't of reacted to them like that

Ancient aryans.

Literally.

WE
WUZ
GODS

Damn sucks to be them.
The Mayas (of the Yucatan) were only slightly amused by the spaniards at 1st contact.

They were suspicious of them considering they were hanging out with the Tlaxcala when they met and they showed little interested in the sacred feathers they were given as a gift.

wtf i'm a god now

New Living Translation
For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

I like how this kind of wewuzism is tolerated on this board but egyptians being black isn't.

"To gild refined gold, to paint the lily, to throw a perfume on the violet, to smooth the ice, or add another hue unto the rainbow, or with taper-light to seek the beauteous eye of heaven to garnish, is wasteful and ridiculous excess."

Ayo
Is you sayin
We wuz god n sheit?

This isn't wewuzism. We're aren't saying we're literally gods, we're saying some natives mistook us for gods because we were a strange color.

We wuz aryans n shieet

This story is bullshit because nobody would confuse a spaniard for a white man.

meme tier

One guy makes a thread that so far no one is taking seriously and you start with this shit. Heck you my man

>tfw no qt alien hybrid aryan gf

kek

The only thing white """people""" deserve is a nuclear Holocaust

Fucking lol

>Excuse me, are you saying that we were once ancient aliens regarded as deities by the native peoples of America and such?

>Are all Gods of every mythology based on Nordic/Aryan aesthetics?
Basically. Even today pic related would even pass as a god among Nords

fucking this

The 'returning god' explanation is often cited as evidence for why the Spanish were able to enter the Aztec capital at Tenochtitlan and apparently take up a position from which they could control the Aztec king Moctezuma, launch a pre-emptive strike in which 8-10,000 Aztec nobles were massacred, and eventually (probably) kill Moctezuma when he had served his purpose. In hindsight this was a mistake by Moctezuma, but there were good reasons he would welcome Cortes into the city quite apart from any idea that he was a god. Cortes arrived in the agricultural season, when the men of fighting age were busy with the harvest; it was not possible for Moctezuma to raise anything like enough men to fight a war, particularly since Cortes had by that point allied with the Tlaxcaltecs. Moreover Cortes was a new and unknown quantity which in the extremely decentralized Aztec empire could mean a rapid re-shifting of allegiances, as the Tlaxcaltecs had already done; Moctezuma had no desire to spark a civil war by strongly opposing the Spanish until he had properly assessed the political ramifications of their arrival and, more importantly, was able to raise an army. With Cortes inside the city he could be supervised and quickly dealt with if he turned out to be a threat. Thus there are far more mundane factors which indicate why events progressed as they did without us having to resort to assuming the Aztecs saw Cortes as a god.

Let me guess, they were the Hairyan master race?

I know that feeling all too well...

But Spanish people are not white