Pick a Veeky Forums related person and the actor you you think would best play them for their big budget Hollywood...

Pick a Veeky Forums related person and the actor you you think would best play them for their big budget Hollywood biography.

>Voltaire

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx1MmY1Bb50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That the Nika Riots hasn't been put to film yet is weird.

But, Theodora's story set during the chaos. I'm thinking something along the lines of Gangs of New York, without the shitty parts.

Beckinsale is the obvious choice for looks, but I don't know if she could act it well enough. Kate can play slutty, but she can't play smart.

>Barron Sternberg

Hannibal

Finally.

>Admiral Maximilian von Spee
Pic so so related.

Sadly, there will never be movies about the East Asia Squadron

ITS

THE NUTSHACK

See him looking more like Locke to be Frank.
Cumberpatch for Voltaire

Also.
Feel like Josh Hartnett would be perfect for Tancred Prince of Galilee now that he's not a pretty boy anymore. Although I doubt that a movie would be made about the 1st crusade with the way Jews own Hollywood and how all of the sudden Muslims are protected by the media.
And since the First Crusade slaughtered both Jew and Muslims, it's so highly unlikely.

We're over do for a good Crusades movie though. Kingdom of Heaven was pretty good for being a Hollywood movie despite the inaccuracy. But none the less I do love the crusades and would definitely enjoy a newer movie.

She looks abominable now.

Can anyone recommend a big budget byzantine film?
Why are the Byzantines so massively underrepresented in Hollywood?

Not nearly as glorious as Rome, nor as interesting.

VIRTUALLY ALL "BIG BUDGET HOLLYWOOD MOVIES" ARE PRODUCED, DIRECTED, AND/OR WRITTEN, BY JEWS; ANYTHING WITH WHICH JEWS ARE INVOLVED BECOMES PERVERTED, AND ANYTHING THAT JEWS CREATE IS AN ABOMINABLE; THE LEAST THAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS MORE HISTORICALLY INACCURATE "MOVIES", ESPECIALLY ONES THAT ARE PART OF ULTERIOR ZIONIST AGENDAS.

>... ANYTHING THAT JEWS CREATE IS ABOMINABLE...

I legitimately would not mind.

Because they Killed Muslims.

In case you didn't realize, Muslims are immune to being portrayed as the bad guys right now in America.

Mussolini

>Not nearly as glorious as Rome, nor as interesting.
That's your opinion
I find the Byzantines fascinating

I blew the dust off this six-year old picture on my hard drive just for you.

aaaaand I forgot to post it

this would be incredible

The Great Dictator 2: Ravioli Boogaloo

Cleopatra

but cleopatra wasnt black

Juan Person

Nor fat, etc.
It's an ironic post, dummy.

Colin Firth is immanuel kant. Lots of scenes of small town living. maybe something like this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx1MmY1Bb50

Lies

s-sorry

Shakespeare

Ill fucking kill you cunt

I dig it.

>there will never be a Charlemagne biopic with a young Rutger Hauer as Charlemagne

Yes please

The plot: Shakespeare didn't really write anything, but he has to pretend he did. Mad comedy

Charles II of Spain

Liam Neeson

Louis XVI

kek

The Gang Loses WWII

Fuck outta here, if they made a movie outta this guy itd be worse than that netflix series called Berry about Barack Obama.

Emperor Heraclius

And the Sword of Allah

Better than that short-haired slut in Rome.

Odyssey

He's short enough to be Vittorio Emanuele III

King Tut

Too old
Michael B Jordan, on the other hand

Pic related

Still too old. Jaden Smith, on the other hand

Don't be a faggot. This is Veeky Forums not /pol/

Could be, frail looking too.
Bring in his father for Akhenaten, his mother for Tut's mother, and some hot blonde for Nefertiti.
It's perfect

I want a movie set during the Welsh Rebellion focusing on a young Henry V.
Henry V- Adam Driver
Henry "Hotspur"- Ewan McGregor
Owain Glyndwr- Terry Jones

Could be really good though. If done correctly Fidel would be like Walter White. By the end you'd be rooting against him, despite his starry-eyed beginnings.

Or you know, Citizen Kane.

Man that's uncanny, for a second i thought that was von ungern.

Since when Carthaginians and Greeks became Black?

Fucking Hannibal's bust has 0 blackcharacteristics, nor his father looks like a black on ancient coins. And Cleopatra is the descendant of Ptolemei, who was from Greece.

Fuck off with this History Channel propaganda.

The fitting end for a dying star.

it's a meme

Emperor Hirohito

Joseph Stalin

Rocco as Napoleon Bonaparte

But that's Manuel ferrara

Nah, they don't look too similar. He could pull off Meiji tho

What are you talking about?
They're exactly the same

The joke was a chinese guy playing a jap.

Gb2 reddit

Timothy Dexter.

Gary Busey.

>Kutcher doing his Kelso schtick shouting BURN when someone is send to the gulag
I would watch this movie

Nobunaga.
I know he is, like, every Japanese person portrayed by hollywood, but if he grew the moustache a bit, he'd look the part. He is a good actor too.
Fucking yes.

>Ged inn feggot, whe are making tha Hasbfurds gread egen

>God Dammit Dee, you were suppose to hold the Morava-Ivan line
>Shut Up Dennis! You were suppose to help me, not try to fuck some Greek "women"

have you not seen the bbc's adaptation of Henry IV part 1, its part of a series called the hollow crown and the cast is incredible

but he already nailed john adams. When are you people ever satisfied?

>tfw no action comedy about the independence of the Netherlands featuring Chris Pratt as William of Orange

I really ship Idubbz as Josef Mengele

Tito
Richard Burton

Oh wait...

Ik hoop dat dit als grap is bedoeld.

Charlemagne

fuck, you made me sad.