Africa

When did you realize that the simple, permissive and egalitarian way of life of many African tribes is really what's best for Humankind?

Are we talking based Khoisan or eternal (((Bantus)))?

I don't particularly like the Khoisan, sorry. I prefer true blacks (Nilo-Saharan, Bantu...). >_

When my girlfriend wouldn't do anal sex.

Seriously... I was sad, I thought we had reached a point in our relationship where we could trust eachother and let our emotions come together in an intimate manner. I pushed anal for a year giving her hints little jesters.

But still nothing. I gave up and realized that love was just a superficial unpresidented insecurity of emotions we have towards significant other beings of idealistic extraction. I had been programmed to believe that her style and choice of attire as well as her hobbies and interests infered that she in fact did anal. I never would have thought differently and when it came to be the opposite of my concluding thought process. I ascended into a deep depression.

This of course was nearly after taking my own life that I realized the simplistic and permissive, egalitarian way of life as accustomed and practiced by African Tribes was the proper way to live.

I have since signed up for the peacecorp and requested to be sent to these places where the tribes reside.

Wtaf?

idk about "best" but it obviously just werkz, unlike the rocky international socio-political spectrum.

>simple, permissive, and egalitarian
>the Maasai
>boys are forced to cut part of their dicks off to become men and aren't allowed to numb the pain in any way lest they be ostracized and have to sit in pain with stitches in their dick waiting to heal
>not allowed to eat anything that doesn't come from a cow
>convoluted set of rules deciding whether a male can eat in the presence of a woman or not depending on whether he's married and whether he's a warrior and which age group the woman is in relative to him
>when someone dies the entire tribe starts calling them by a new name and mentioning their old name is absolutey prohibited

at least they know how the world works and don't have any existential doubts or drama.

can I use this in my screenplay?

Do it. Become famous.

I used to be obsessed with anal. At one point in high school, I was having more anal than regular sex. When done right and by right I mean when the guy doesn't shove his dick into you like a horse in heat, anal can teeter on that dangerous line between pleasure and pain. He feels bigger than ever and completely fills you up. As he's going in, you have to hold your breath because you feel like your body doesn't have room for air and his dick at the same time, but once he's in, the pleasure radiates through your whole body. One time, however, my boyfriend and I were walking around my neighborhood and fighting, as per usual. After coming to no resolution at all, we decided to agree to disagree and, of course, have hate sex next to a neighbor's house in broad daylight. He pulled down my shorts and without any warning or lube, shoved it up there like he was stuffing a cannon to launch it against his worst enemy. I screamed, TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT!!! Once he was out, I had to pull up my shorts, squat down on the floor, and meditate so I wouldn't shit all over the grass. It literally felt like he was pulling out my insides along with his penis. The moral of the story: Hate sex is hot, but hate anal leads to pain and explosive diarrhea.

Ah, ok. Good to know.
Wouldn't be necessarily be my problem so I will completely disregard your advice.

>niggers
>egalitarian
No its the nigger clique who can beat the crap out of everyone makes the rules. Sound familiar to you my American brothers?

>Get scratched on a bush
>no antibiotics
>die at 13

YEAH

>tfw i will never be true kang
why live

post shit get shit

Most African societies organized mainly around age-systems, such as the Masai or the Ariaal, are egalitarian. In these societies age is the main criteria of social differentiation, so any individual eventually attains the highest status that society accords merely by reaching an advanced age.

Forever ago.
It's what we are adapted to, that is how we are meant to live. Too bad we can never go back, we burned down our home and used the insurance to buy a condo, there is nothing to go back to
We are like the avocado, machines without a ghost to drive them. Like cars just rolling downhill. Evolutionary anachronisms.
We lost our essence, what we are destoryed everything that made us what we are.
being qua being we are not human, we are unhuman. A wax casting is taken of an apple and filled with tin, what comes out of that mold is not an apple. The source of humanity is flickering out. We like to think of our species as an entity, but we're really just part of an entity. Like a gear in a clock. Now we are a gear with no axle to turn us just setting on the dirt.

We're devo, and we will never be human again. Sour milk

Beats being doomed with this planet.

West and Central Africa societies utilized different systems of wealth and power that existed outside of the people that merely inhabit a particular piece of land.

Wealth in People as conceptualized by anthropologists involves a negotiated power amongst those wishing to rule and those who support the benefits of a ruler I.e. protection, prestige and trade networks.

A ruler or elites power lies in their ability to provide for their dependents and in many ways appease them and their needs. Given the subsistence and trade (although not plantation) forms of agriculture, transhumance given cattle and goats being so important a serfdom in the most literal sense was near impossible in all but the most fertile of places surrounded by inhospitable territories such as oasis. These were eventually absorbed by Taureg who having adopted camel advanced over the Black Berbers who came long ago at the dessication of the Sahara some 3-5kya.

Southeastern and Northeastern Africa and Madagascar was different however given their more layered histories.

We are doomed with this planet.
Everything we have comes from this planet still.
We just forget that because we buy it in a store