Man that pope sure ruined Christ's teaching with all his interpretations

Man that pope sure ruined Christ's teaching with all his interpretations.
I know, I'll create my own church with my own interpretations, even if they conflict with early church fathers, who cares what the earliest disciples of Christ said

>Protestacucks will defend this

Read Melanchthon & Chemnitz. Most of their works include sections titled "BTW Our Theology is supported not only by the apostolic works but also here's truckloads of patristic quotations. LOL we adhere closer to the church fathers than you silly papists."

>tfw teutonic plebeians rebel against your church even though you only turned it into a whorehouse and fucked your niece

Fast forward and we now have 20000 different protestant denominations in America that only share 1 thing in common: worshipping Israel

Will proteniggers ever get tired of posting this image?

I mean, doesn't he emulate christ? How does it go against christian teachings exactly?

Jokes on you, I'm Orthodox

Christi kissed the feet of the apostles, and in private, not random people for show, much less godless heretics and rapefugees.

>kissed
He WASHED their feet, and this only to symbolize the washing of their sins. He never kissed them. What Jorge is doing is simply some disgusting form of fetishim.

Haha, your sky dad isn't real.

Thou shalt not judge.

Faggot.

> Thousands of protestant denominations that didn't get it right.
> Mary/saint worship in the single Catholic Church, that also can't get it right

You realize pope Francis was installed after a coup by US government state actors and NGOs right?

>muh christians killed 6 gojillion pagans
>muh Christians are beta cucks
Which is it?

>Anyone who runs ahead without remaining in the teaching of Christ does not have God. Whoever remains in His teaching has both the Father and the Son.

>If anyone comes to you but does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your home or even greet him. 11Whoever greets such a person shares in his evil deeds.

Christians have zero, Z E R O obligation to help muslims or anyone of other faiths.

>mediterranean empire
>stronk pagan europe

>If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

This doesn't say anything about having to accept non christians.

Who cares. It's not like any of it is real anyway

oh btw you can marry now because I did ;)

Luther didn't want to start his own church, he just wanted to reform the abuses that were going on. Too bad the pope could not handle the banter and banned him.

Become Orthodogs :DDD