Bank and IRS calling me after I tried to sell some eth???

does anyone have experience with this??? tried to cash out with some eth from my account.. tried selling $5k worth on yobit. well the transfer was pending but never went through (fuck you yobit) then my bank calls me and asked me a lot of questions

i lied and said it was money from a relative but they said it was clearly coming from a company in russia. they started to ask me a lot more in depth questions. then tonight someone from the IRS called me and asked al ot of questions too. again i lied but they kept saying mhmm and uh huh like they knew i was lying. ive never filed taxed so im fucked for the last few years if they audit me or look into me.

what the fuck i thought not cashing out was a meme???

>lying to the IRS and they know it
HAHAHAHA. If this is true, you're fucked.

lmfao
enjoy prison

this is the perfect FUD thread, gg op

Why you lie you dumb fuck
Lying was more illegal than anything else you'd done
You had barely done anything wrong (if you aren't a shill)
Should have said that you trade bitcoins on your free time

Financial institutions and insurance companies typically file reports of transactions larger than 10,000 to cut down on money laundering.

t. underwriter

Usually, an outside organization would handle the initial investigation first, the IRS would not call until they received something that raised an alarm,

You're in hot water, OP. That shit usually doesn't happen that quickly.

>"cashing out"
Fucking retards

You're fucked. Never cash into usd from yobot, use kraken or coinbase or local bitcoin. Or just look for businessus that accept crypto.

>cashing out on yoshit
jesus m8. have you ever seen a single person recommend you do that?

JUST JUST JUST
GTFO MY BOY

Complete fraud. No one from the bank nor the IRS called this retarded OP.

The perfect FUD thread wouldn't involve an OP that is a total idiot and fails to pay taxes period. It would be more like

"Hey the IRS called me after I tried to sell some ETH and they said I had made exchanges between that and BITBEAN so I owe another 20% on top of that which I didn't know I needed to report and the amount I've cashed out isn't enough to cover the crypto gains I've made so now I have to take out a cash loan on my car in order to pay the penalties"

can confirm i called OP, he's fucked

>i lied
HA HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT WHY

>i lied and said it was money from a relative but they said it was clearly coming from a company in russia

If you think about it, OP hadn't commited any serious crimes until he lied to the IRS.

Tell them you were dRUnk.

Stop larping faggot IRS doesnt call that fast...but if true F

Gunna' call BS on this though OPie. IRS never call, only mail.

"The IRS mainly targets people who understate what they owe. Tax evasion cases mostly start with taxpayers who:

1) Misreport income, credits, and/or deductions on tax returns

2) Don’t file a required tax return
"

Don't be too sure.

BofA in particular often does call customers if they see large foreign transactions.

The fact he obviously lied to a rep immediately rose some red flags.

Honestly, worst thing you could do to a bank is lie, they report literally anything that could be seen as willful blindness if shit hits the fan.

You're probly being hacked. I hope you didn't give them any sensitive info.

lmao

Lmao

It's not a crime to lie to somebody who claims to be an IRS Agent over the phone. You would have to lie in a sworn statement to an agent with credentials.

>thought it was smart to lie to their bank for no reason
>thought it was smart to lie to the IRS for no reason
>"B..BUT I HAVENT PAID TAXES ON MY SICK ETH GAINZ" implying a lack of basic knowledge of something they invested money in.

8/10

>lying to the IRS

Here's my eth wallet. I'll hold it for you while you are in prison for the next 15 years 0xe5f776CF15F20e8616002dB5D1a3ED5285Da7De2

Anyway:
>1 post by this ID

>"Cпacибo зa дeньги зaдepживaй, пoйди, cpaжaйcя c кaпитaлиcтaми-cвиньями! -yobitt"

user you're retarded

>Lying to the bank and IRS
Oh lord, you're fucked

IRS sends letters

How is it a crime to lie if you're not under oath?