Queen normie makes crypto video

>Queen normie makes crypto video
>Entire market drops the next day

How many normies got burned tonight seeing a loss and immediately panic selling? Did we buy ourselves time Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_adoption_life_cycle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doubt normies are smart enough to have everything up and running since this video desu

Fuck this whore.

First bilzerian and now this whore.

Normies ruin everything

I FUCKING HATE THAT SLACK JAWED HEIGHT ENHANCING BOOT WEARING FAGGOT

>Implying it takes less than 8 days to actually get money into coinbase.

why would it be bad if she talks about cryptos? its more publicity right?

What if the normies are buying the dip right now?
We're fucked because it will rebound and they'll tell all their friends.

They voted Trump into office because of meme and feelings. If you push the whole "take back your financial freedom from the big banks and government!" Then I'm sure you can get a large portion of John & Jane Doe's to throw their money into it. I mean hell those people will donate to TV church on the promise of "God will take you $100 seed fund and turn it into $10,000 if you have faith"

Best we can hope for is that the dip scared them. I think the price tag of one btc puts normies off. Pretty sure they think you can only buy whole btcs.

can the elite hacker group known as anonymous please delete her youtube account

she is a jew who fucks nig nogs

Never seen this slut in my life. Am I supposed to have any idea who this bitch is?

Some slut pretending to be "redpilled", fucking women are parrots they don't thoughts of their own.

Thumb this shit down n report

literally who?

basically that train of thought is that its better for us to continue being early rather than speed up the bubble timing by welcoming normies.

i dont really care, either way we make lots of money now or make LOTS of money later

just keep commenting on how cryptocurrency supports the crime world and normies will back off for a while

I don't need to buy myself more time. I've already accumulated all I can.

Based on sentiment I've observed on mentions of bitcoin elsewhere it seems most people still see it as an ultra-high risk set-and-forget investment.

Don't fret anons, we've still got time to get our lambos. The clock IS ticking, but we have time.

Fuck this bitch fuck bilzerian fuck mark cuban. holy shit fuck cuban.

Biz should for a group and we should synchronize buys and sells. Let's play waves with these Motherfuckers and steal their money.

You are not early, stupid fucker.

You know who were early? Those who bought 3 years ago.

You are fucking laggard normie sheep, deal with it and hold my bags.

I concur.

There already is the group. Who the fuck do you think is shilling Mooncoin and Ark? They play you like fools. There were even screencaps of the discord group.

>normies
>understanding what dips are
nigga they see it go down and flee

How do I get into such groups

ARK is a legitimate coin with a great term working on it. Moon is a typical pump and dump shit coin. Please don't put these two in the same sentence.

I'm hoping for later. Still building up my portfolio

Yeah, most of the normies I've spoken to who know about crypto have said shit like "Now I can't get in because I can't afford $2k+!"

Feels good man

Holy shit senpai, do you even technological adoption process?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_adoption_life_cycle

Calm your tits we have TIME my guy

>her
>Queen normie

Nah, she's definitely more normie tier, but she's has the same penetration as people like Molymeme. It means reaching out to a larger audience in a relative manner of speaking, but certainly far from normie. She reaches a small fraction of conservative millennials in the anglosphere. That's not very big.

You want to know what normie is?
Normie is when Louis CK and Stephen Colbert are talking about bitcoin
Normie is when there are episodes of Law & Order centering around bitcoin
Normie is when news networks have bitcoin trackers in those little sidebars that nobody actually looks at
Normie is CNN and Fox News have television commercials aimed at old boomers telling them to invest their pension funds in bitcoin.
Normie is when people in TV and movies are casually using bitcoin no different than the presentation of using credit cards in media.

We have a LONG way to go before this becomes normie.

GET IN HER YOUTUBE VIDEO COMMENT SECTION AND START FUD'ING RIGHT NOW

SAY HOW YOU BOUGHT IN RIGHT AFTER WATCHING HER VIDEO AND THE MARKET CRASHED AND YOU LOST MONEY
GO
GO
GO

Let's just get to the trillion dollar market cap already. We've given everybody long enough. And to think, right now there are 18 y/os having their parents set up 401ks. HA

She has like 250K subscribers. She isn't relevant and her retarded fans are not normies. They are teenage. They have no access to money.

THUMBS UP MY COMMENT ABOUT LOSING 20K ITS ONE OF THE TOP COMMENTS

Top fucking kek exact same experience here.

Fucking normies

Exactly, normies can't trade. Normies HODL.

Normies don't hodl either. They buy when it's high because of all the buzz and excitement they might hear. And then when there's a dip, they immediately pull out to "cut their losses". They literally buy high and sell low.

This post was very sobering. Thanks user.

Isn't Mark Cuban shitting on bitcoin and cryptos in general? That alone repels all the normies

so what you're saying is this whole board is just a bunch of normies?

I've been casually interested in crypto for a long time and I do watch (((Lauren's))) vids. The main thing that struck me is that if this stupid bitch can make money on crypto I KNOW I can. Don't get me wrong, she hasn't made shit yet, but I can't let her get lambos before me. I have $30k to invest but I have to do A LOT of research first and I will be starting small. I'm not jumping in like an idiot, I have all day to do this shit currently.

I thought that faggot just bought a bunch of btc?

Trump is king you lefty cuck kek

t. coiner

I have about that much and I am interested in learning more, too. Have you found any good reading material that you would be willing to share?

Cuban is a kike. He's probably FUDing in an attempt to lower the market and then buy the dip

Yup, ramp up the "risk" etc, they can't counter that, because there is. Also the technological hurdles, blockchain bullshit, transactions not going through / disappearing, exchanges jew'ing people and so on.

this is what you faggots get for posting shit on /pol/

literally exponential normie attraction

>You are not early, stupid fucker.

False. Total coin (all coins added together) marketcap is what, 100 billion? That's equivalent to one large company on the normie stock market. ONE.

You were very early. The people you're talking to are still early. 99% of the money that could/will be in crypto, isn't in it right now. Most people don't even know what it is and most of those who do, and are invested, have chipped in literally tens of dollars.

>Moon is a typical pump and dump shit coin.

See you at thousands of sats when the youtube integration is done, kid.

eat shit you sjw lib faggot

her video got only 127,179 views, 15-20% of which is likely from Veeky Forums itself. if you think that this whore can have even the slightest impact on the market you're badly mistaken. i'd be surprised if she brought more than 20-30 persons into crypto

darknet>/g/>Veeky Forums>alt-right>leddit>eccentric normies>MSM victims aka libtards>boomers>normies
We're the link between the abyss and normies. Why do you think we post all those pepes?

We're cold blooded amphibians, and it's just beginning. Buy the dip.

When the fuck is the dip going to happen? The real dip. Not this flux bullshit.

What can I search on YouTube to find it?

This is todays WSJ front page

Also Jim Cramer did a segment about bitcoins on Mad Money today

We are reaching full normie exposure levels soon

Hahah get rekt material gold.

>markets are up
>this must mean they're going to drop

Why are the WSJ such cucks.

Can somebody link the video already?

th-this is just a really good photoshop, r-right guys?

no