What's your excuse for not holding these?

What's your excuse for not holding these?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hhYP8yT
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/
discord.gg/yYHuJAQ
cryptocoderz.com/espers.html
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
twitter.com/CryptoCoderz
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hodling 560k here, this coin is incredible.

The potential and community behind this coin is unmatched. Check the BitcoinTalk thread, Discord chat and now they have a telegram. Buy and Hodl for a year when it reaches gets on a couple bigger exchanges no reason for this not to get up to 300 sats at least

Been holding since 6. Up 300% baby. This is a long hodl

300 sat? Try 500 in a month this a moonride and if your not holding you will be in kysville in 2 weeks

>bitcoin clone made by devs who have failed with five or six other coins

H'okay shills

Bought some today.

I have a good feeling about this.

Hey i'm broke as fuck and i'm already overdue on my rent, anyone wanna send me a couple that i can hold? I wanna go to the moon but i can't stop crawling in the dirt

This coin has an incredible community, and active development. You can even talk to the devs in discord occasionally. Great coin with a great future.

well for one i duno wtf it does

this coin is a step into the future for blockchain technology, anyone who says otherwise is a butthurt faggot that didnt get in below 10sats

The logo looks like shit and I used up my shitcoin budget chucking 0.2btc on moon at 1 sat.

LMAO this shitcoin is going to crash HARD and FAST very very soon. 99% of those who invested will lose money.

you wish

I hold 500, can i pls habe some more?

ERYLxLTojwQDrKgQsArdZ31AgcSvpH443J

ill make it 1k by giving you another 500

u got me right in the feels

>What's your excuse for not holding these?
it's fake and gay

Dude legit thank you so much

I'll actually have 999 cause last time I transferred cost me 1 ESP but still thanks god bless u

cute cats for a cool person

gotta be 1000 brah

It's a legit cool coin tripled sats in less than a week, give it a try. It has hodl value.

no it's not

I only have 500 espers after that 50k giveaway by some user a week ago

Let me guess, you hate it cause of what happened with devs and older coins? That just mean experience

This thing is gonna moon and you're gonna regret not getting in at low sats just saying

Don't worry I'll correct it thx brah

>you're gonna regret
no i won't

i got you dont worry, you should have it

HOW HIGH WILL THIS GO!!

100000000000000000000000000000000sat

realistically, probably will level around 20 for a while, maybe dip to lowest 14sat, and then go up to 80+sat in a week or so

It literally tripled value in less than a week, and you see no potential for it? Fuck man, just get a few thousand ESPs, can't go wrong with it, it'll only grow from now. Get some and hodl

Thanks senpai, youre a bretty good guy, good things will happen to good people

check out the discord if you peeps havent

discord.gg/hhYP8yT

Holder here.

I know this thread is full of shameless shills, but the encrypted chat through the block chain using the wallet is fucking badass.

Still think that?

This thing is booming. 4 SATS last week and it's 18 now, the moonlaunch won't stop anytime soon bro. Get in on it asap

>Still think that?
yup

Ok but you've been warned, no regrets fella

Where the fuck do u buy it

Tfw yobit.

whatever you do, don't go through yobit. They have old esper. The actual esper is ESP2

Stay away from yobit. Nova exchange!

Convince me why I should invest in this. I've attempted to research it and the only thing I've found is that it has "an active community" and is "unique". My decision needs to be based on specifics like what this actually is which I can't find (not even on their own website). It just seems like another scamcoin to me.

For now, its still in alpha, so finding specifics should be difficult, but the main features of this coin are websites on the blockchain and encoded messaging. As an aside they also plan to run other apps on the chain and have sidechains. How the latter works I am ignorant of, but that's just something for me to find out on my own time.

There seems to be some master node tech coming soon, not sure what that does though

It's going to be used to store the websites, it will make the wallets lighter since noone will need to download the blockchain except the node holders.

Oh I see

Can you link me to where you got this info? I need to read up on it myself.

I read it in the discord, if you have questions you should head over there, the dev occasionally stops by and will probably answer you.

The link to the discord is on the espers.io website.

No excuse, holding 100k since 4sat

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/

discord

discord.gg/yYHuJAQ

was hoping for someone to reply but guess not gonna lmao

can someone redpill me on what esp is

and is it too late to buy in?

C'mon, it was right above your post.

NEVER TOO LATE!!!
but for real

bought 2 LTC worth...kinda bummed I didn't get in earlier though. Now, how come blockfolio doesn't have ESP2 yet!?

it doesnt have nova or coinexchange on it

yeah I noticed, just yobit and cryptopia. sigh. Oh well, here's to HODLING as usual.

how long are you planning to hodl?

any poorfags want 500 ESP? feeling generous today

EaoJsgrz6qUnu28pCANnBGY8qQpz4ZrYyN
pls sir,,

hmmm 180 sats would be cool, so would 360 or even higher.

I wish lol

poorfag here. i got some esp but if you're feeling extra generous...
EcqVpQXy17BCU1VR4yLAWqTbDRn5YktfMu

The best way I describe ESP2 is that it's a 1000 sat coin (in terms of the dedication of the dev team, the size of the community, the features of the coin itself) that's just kind of been hiding under the radar. I mean, how many 20 sat coins do you know of that have 600+ page threads on bitcoin talk? How many 20 sat coins have an active, professional dev team? How many 20 sat coins get shilled on Veeky Forums every hour? How many 20 sat coins have real product roadmap? It's really just a great coin for the money right now. The fact that it's been steadily rising during this past dip is indicative of that. During the next pump, this thing is going to go wild.

Not it isnt. Literally no one has described what espers is about, maybe even on Veeky Forums ever. It's just a p&d

Much appreciated, thanks

tfw holding 50mil
bought in at 5-20sat
getting comfy

Where's the fucking white paper? There isn't one? Then its shit and a scam

I would love that if you could help me out
I have hope for this coin (currently at 8)
but I only got 30 bucks and kinda worry about investing be nice to see others believe in it too
EagD8emVjgSxQc7detYZp3TkpcQ1maZ8iy

Here's what I have
cryptocoderz.com/espers.html
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
twitter.com/CryptoCoderz

does bleutrade com have this?

Regular web stuff but blockhain based? A million other coins are trying to do the same shit. Very ambitious, but I don't see it getting any of that stuff done especially before the other coins, which haven't got any of that stuff done either.

ayy lmao thanks

Gimme gimme

3PXMudT7hnH3ybwcnrADbh1BJLUBTp5nWG

not on bittrex

Came back to say thank you very much

70k at 5 sats, I'm here for my lambo pls