G.-guys? How come no one is talking about the price of bitcoin? You realize if bitcoin collapses...

G.-guys? How come no one is talking about the price of bitcoin? You realize if bitcoin collapses, all your shitcoins will collapse x10?

Delete this.

it always rebounds long term. stop having the time horizon of a goldfish

It will just make the flippening occur that much faster.

I'm here for the long term. It'll rebound

It's a minor dip, the seasoned vets here have been through dozens. BTC @ $3000 by the middle of the month and $3500 by independence day.

You're new here? When bitcoin goes up, altcoins suffers, when bitcoin goes down, altcoins go up, making merry nets, bitcoin will not break now, it's really hard for this shit to break so soon, so stay here and check out this beautiful roller coaster

This, i really don't give a fuck anymore.

D-do I buy bitcoin now?

It will continue to dip and rebound early next week.

Wait until Friday.

I don't care anymore. All my gains have vanished since Monday. My lambo fantasies have come crashing down, I just want my initial investment back now, so I can cash out and go back to my basement and play video games and forget this ever happend

Mine won't collapse. I'm in SWT.

What did you do? Bought memes? I wanna learn from your mistakes

The fuck did you buy?

Christ you fucking pussy shit new fag this is why you are poor and always will be poor stay the fuck out of crypto

he was born

buy and hodl 40% btc 40% eth, and 20% maymay coins

Your the type of people that cause economic disaster every time you get your greasy little finger in the market. As soon as you see something go down a little bit you freak the fuck out. C;mon bro. Fucking learn already.

Your scared to make more money than you ever have before because of... taxes? Stop, and dwell on that statement for a bit.

Yes. Thank the gods. Please, tell your family, your friends (who am I kidding), and everyone else you know that bitcoin is a scam and will not work.

Thanks btw

>cashing out
Believe user

This used to be true but no longer is the reverse correlation in place.

what's gonna be the trough?

Can't x10 collapses a coin only worth 4 sat. It actually went up after the BTC dip

He probably didn't buy memes. Memes are guaranteed gainz. He probably bought shit like eth, btc, ltc, and so forth. You know, "solid" investments. Buy mooncoin, doge lite, any meme.

Itll rebound and then some.

Just fucking hold. Gains will come quicker than you think.

Dont buy fucking "memes" and random Bitcoin clones. Buy projects that will actually change the game of crypto and give you incentive to hold and use your crypto itself instead of cashing out for fiat. Projects that you can see yourself using in the near future to make crypto more useful and an everyday part of your life.

Ask yourself two questions...

1. Will this project make crypto easier to use, less complicated and more accessible to me and the average, everyday person?

2. Will this project allow me to expand the use of my crypto into more (decentralized) markets and services so that I will NEVER have to cash out to fiat ever again?

Do that and your golden. Its how I turned $4,000 into $40,000 since late March and it hasnt failed me yet- only a minority of which is Etherium (which I got in at $26). The rest are all up and coming projects, or "shitcoins" or "memes" as some uneducated people here like to call them.

this