Dgb shitcoin?

whats the deal about dgb? why is it so hyped? is it all based off of one minecraft server going live? i dont get it

Kek willed the moon mission.

Crypto bubble, everything is speculation, this can and will last years until we realize what we actually own has been 90% hype and 10% use case.

but what is the potential in this coin? compared to bth and eth?

maybe try reading the white paper?

rather have u give me a short version

we are likely test subjects to sharpen marketing skills in general for when the real thing is put forth.

how easy would it be just to name drop people and con white papers. theres no regulation yet for this shit.

is it lift off time already?

Honestly no one knows, the gaming integration is a huge value driver but the market doesn't seem to be focusing on the other characteristics of DGB which are pretty neat too. I'm hoping on the 9th and 10th when they do their presentation people will actually be aware of them and DGB can be viewed as less of an all-or-nothing gaming integration or bust type crypto but we'll see.

There is no DGB specific white paper. It is based on the Bitcoin paper with advancements beyond BTC.

The gaming thing is basically dead, they fucked it up.
They've essentially quit it and focused all efforts on their digusign technology.

Isn't the minecraft server run by Jared Tate?

It is not. It has nothing to do with the digibytes team it's a fan thing.

As for the digibytes gaming, they had to suspend payout because they had no way of making revenue and were making the payout from out of their own stash. Eventually they realized this isn't sustainable and stopped. They've given little indication that it will ever be remedied. Then problems started happening with the marketplace and they really just don't care much either, not that the marketplace was that good, you're basically overpaying for everything just for the novelty of using DGB to buy.

Don't let this discourage you too much though, it's very apparent they're pouring all their resources into Digusign and they have a very good chance of winning the competition. I'm just saying though, don't expect the gaming thing to be what they become known for or what takes you to the moon, it's basically a red herring.

SELL SELL SELL

You'd be mad not to at least hold until after the 9th/10th, especially if you're currently on a loss

You dont deserve a lambo! No coiners and DGB haters will comit suicide in 2k18

Most altcoins are jokes, pump and dump scams, or just obvious clones with a few tweaks. DigiByte actually has a well organized team, long term roadmap for innovative technology, is demoing the coin to companies interested in the applications for blockchain technology, and more.

Have you ever seen those "invest in me" shows like Shark Tank in the US or Dragon's Den in the UK? Imagine if the teams behind various coins were to show up. Bitcoin would be a bunch of shady Chinese selling shifty goods. Ethereum would be an autistic fool. DigiByte would be a respectable team showing up in suits and showing real business value. That's why people are excited about DigiByte.

its legit

I was actually wondering about this, bought about 200k dgb a few weeks ago on a whim and was wondering why everyone was ignoring all the shit they were announcing in the past week.javascript:;

GOD DAMMIT NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

YESSSSSSS