>in b4 SYS hits .001

Screencap this

The fuck volume jumped 10x in the last minute

I been onboard, but i just bought 50 bucksmore for u

Stop spreading FOMOOOOO

Alright Mr Pepe, count me in

smart man

don't be mad when we leave orbit

I'm in at 7k, when do we get to lambo land?

Praise kek

Alright, I'm in, let's see these GAINZ

yesterday folks accumulated slower than bitcoin rose ukno

Give us more details, oh wise one

wtf ive got my life savings in SYS now!

Fuck off, there's literally only like 30 btc till moon shot

Kek will bless us with bountiful gains, with the snap of his fingers all sell walls will vanish and our portfolios will rise.

by when?>

I was actually wondering about this, bought about 2000 sys a few weeks ago on a whim and was wondering why everyone was ignoring all the shit they were announcing in the past week.javascript:;

What evidence do you have someone is going to pump sys?

I could drop 100 dollars on it, but dont need to lose it.

>.javascript:;

bump

>javascript:;

Just bought 300. Tfw poor

THANKS FOR THE TIP, FELLOW HUMAN

What you recon it will reach?

I was actually wondering about this, bought about 2000 sys a few weeks ago on a whim and was wondering why everyone was ignoring all the shit they were announcing in the past week.javascript:;

Hint:Gridcoin research

come on, really?

Wow who are you Mr. Stuttering man?

So you're saying gridcoin is a far better version of maidsafe? Damn I was about to buy maid too...

Both it and maid are about to spike hard

fuck it im joining

Ty senpai

Funny thing I was actually wondering about this, bought about 2000 sys a few weeks ago on a whim and was wondering why everyone was ignoring all the shit they were announcing in the past week.javascript:;

Someone's bot is leaking.

check em

Funny thing I was actually wondering about this, bought about 2000 sys a few weeks ago on a whim and was wondering why everyone was ignoring all the shit they were announcing in the past week.javascript:;

whoops sorry pls buy sys

REEEEEEEE GET OUT

I was actually wondering about this, bought about 1Mil SYS a few weeks ago on a whime and was wondering why everyone was ignoring all the shit they were announcing in the past week

>.javascript:;
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

it's not even the only post ive seen this shit on. Something is going on.

LOL YOU MADE ME LOL do u have that many computers to copy paste your shillings?

WTF where is the damn pump?

i agree

this awkward pump and correction pattern in the past couple of days has shown tremendous strength in terms of recovery.

eth hardly even budges, and btc appears to have a hard floor at 2600

im pretty optimistic overall at this point!

i agree

this awkward pump and correction pattern in the past couple of days has shown tremendous strength in terms of recovery.

eth hardly even budges, and btc appears to have a hard floor at 2600

im pretty optimistic overall at this point!

Indeed, this is the greatest pump