Who else is considering suicide after the market crashes? Crypto was supposed to be my way out of this shitty life...

Who else is considering suicide after the market crashes? Crypto was supposed to be my way out of this shitty life, without it there's really no fucking point anymore.

Cash out a little to feel safe?

Or maybe just don't be a bitch and keep hodling since crash is not due soon

just hold out a bit, if it goes back to 100 or so you can still kys, but dont do it too early. HODL on your life

It's not enough to change anything. If there is a crash, it means I'll have missed my one and only chance to become successful, because we're never going to see these kinds of 100x and 1000x gains in crypto again after that.

YOU'RE FINALLY FREEEEEE!!!

Buy the dip

Then send me your coins if you lost all hope already. Seems like you have no use of them anyway

Again you niggas don't know how to long shit. We're in a position to create the market for the normies. You haven't lost shit!

uhh what makes you think that? Think ahead of the curve son, it's how the others made their millions.. if you had a winner mentality you'd be getting ready for the next boom instead of mourning this one.

bro, right now is the best time for making bank, buy all the good coins on sale, wait a week triple your money

I can't take another year of this wagecuckery, let alone the rest of my life. If I don't have enough to be able to quit my job by this time next year, I'm legitimately going to kill myself.

>Crypto was supposed to be my way out of this shitty life,

*Crypto will be my way out of this shitty life.*

We will all make it user

>oh thank god it returned to my initial investment
>wait, why is it rising now that I have cashed out?
Signs that you're not waiting for the dip before taking a position. You get all emotional on the dip, and clouds your judgement to miss high rises.

don't do it by drinking bleach anyway

Invest in a psychologist

Be patient, you'll get your gains

> buy all the good coins on sale!

Bitch I already spent all my money buying them at full price, that's why I want to die

Please send me your BTC when you do: 1HfFWNDSU7xeoukqJkp8z9orYUbkwki3Ci

as a wagecuck driving 1.5h in traffic as we speak, i salute u

The less slack jawed faggots the better imo
See ya OP

Being rich doesn't shield you from reality, not for long anyway. Luxury only helps you forget about it for a few moments.

I think a country estate 100 miles from the nearest Immigrant with huge walls and having everything delivered would shield me just fine

Damn what a stupid motherfucker. Cash out and cut your losses champ

stay poor cuck

This, so much this. Imagine you missed out on the glorious pump and dumps of the 90s that Belfort was pulling and were so busy wallowing that you missed the internet bubble. Or you were so upset missing the internet that you didn't see the housing crash coming etc. Etc. Point is theres always opportunities but only those with winning mentalities can see them.

Every rich person ever has grown old and died, just like all their friends and family. But whatever, I'm just here to trade shitcoins.

>Crypto was supposed to be my way out of this shitty life
>else I kys
The only way your life will get better is to face your personal demons, user. Money just swaps old problems for new ones like dealing with other people's greed, getting in debt after mismanaging your own money, still feeling empty after the initial high of new stuff, etc etc.

Better yet, just kys and give me the money. Unlike you, I won't just blow my load on weeb stuff or normie bullshit.

guys what do u buy in the dip? bitcoin and wait for a bit to invest in alts?

Why do you all act like each little crash is anything more than a chance to get coins on sale?