Is ming china considered the "pinnacle" of chinese civilization?

Is ming china considered the "pinnacle" of chinese civilization?

>chinese
>civilization

good one

well, without a yuan dynasty there wouldn't be a ming dynasty and without humans we wouldn't have so much poop in india

>Edgy and contrarian 10th grade Historian posts after class: The Post

there was no pinnacle of chinese civilization, there were high points and low points of all the major dynasties

>not glorious song

>Chinese emperor's didn't hold gay orgies in the Imperial household unlike Roman emperors and therefore weren't civilized

ok

In terms of technology development. The People's Republic of China has done much more.

No, Confucius and Mozi are

Now be aware of your lack of your jian ai and practice your ren, white devil

+50 yaun

>technological development

By that standard modern civilization is the pinnacle of civilization, which obviously isn't true.

Or is it?

Tang. The Ming was repressive as fuck.

>Purge two entire generations worth of intellectuals, geniuses, and forward thinkers that would contribute to a technology boom
>Suck out all the wealth from even the middle class, small merchants, peasant land-holders, and kill their daughters/pocket their bank accounts in the name of 'The Revolution'

No one should ever claim that the PRC government has directly contributed to Chinese technological advancement. China is multiple generations behind in terms of technology precisely due to PRC policy and PRC anarchy during the 1960's and 1970's Cultural Revolution.

Today's party members can try their best to piece it back together. Best of luck.

if you mean creating cheap plastic copy of western technologies, yes
even Korea alone do much more

>ming
>not tang

uhh try again sweaty

That's not Kublai Khan

It amazes me how they were able to btfo the Mongols and the Jap invasion so easily, yet they fell due to some armed peasants and a tribal kingdom.

Originally, I thought you were talking about the first emperor. Mao actually thought of himself as something of a first emperor figure.

From a classical standpoint, the PRC has been a success, since it has managed to conquer xinjiang, tibet, manchuria, all in relatively quick succession, and has been sinicizing the provinces with gusto. They essentially obtained vast areas of lebensraum in central and actually managed to hold it long enough to settle millions of people there.

China now is very much like 19th century America, given that it has a vast hinterland to explore, and a dominant position in manufacturing.

Tang, Ming and Song are all impressive in their own rights. Dunno which one I would consider the pinnacle. Maybe Tang for it's influence on other Asian nations.

Have a picture from Chinawood.

No, that was the Qin.

Yes, you are correct

>This dumb son of a peasant is conquering all of China
>and basically, you're fucking stupid
>How? ...Just read the free imperial edict >

>China now is very much like 19th century America
In the way you put it yes. But there's no denying that the American west had huge natural resources that Western China does not. Xinjiang and Tibet are mostly desert and mountainous terrain with scarce water supplies.

>not Tang or Song

White boi or non-chink Asian detected.

On the contrary, low habitability means they are likely to have untapped resources. As far as food and water scarcity, that only increases their dependence on Beijing, so is a strategic plus.

>Ming
>not when Chancellor Dong Zhuo bought peace to the nation after defeating 18 rogue lords and scattering their joke of a rebellious alliance
okay

I've always heard that the Song and Tang were the Golden Age of China, but really it's probably sometime in the Han Dynasty before everone became assholes.

You're making me cringe

My melanin-enriched fellow

Tang is the GOAT. Comfiest dynasty. Song is a close second. They dropped the ball on the military side but everything else was top tier.

>tfw you will never live a comfy life as a merchant in Kaifeng on the verge or Jurchen invasion

Tang will always be best China.

Weren't the Ming the dumbfucks who built a fleet to explore the seas, then sank it for no fucking reason

Han and Tsng dynasties. Ming was autism, qing and yuan degenerste, Song was JUST

Yes, the Ming chinese were given autism by the Mongols kinda like the Finns in the hyperwar

Chinese people refer to themselves as Han or Tang people. When China was considered the strongest.