All Western culture is just copypasta of Eastern culture

All Western culture is just copypasta of Eastern culture.

All of it.

n-no it isn't

Roman Catholicism is just copypasta of Babylonian paganism

Yee-haw.

there is no eastern culture

show me evidence of this unrelated to fish shaped hats

The early civilizations of the neareast actually defined culture so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

All ideas about law, values, immortality, religion, money, property, government at all all stem from the east.

>Assyrians
>not Germanic

Yeah, try again.

delet this

> "All of it."

All culture is just copy pasta of culture

of course

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIET

holy shit...stormfags on suicide watch

>stormfags are still allowed to wewuz as Aryans and nobody calls them out on it

Well the Greeks were heavily influenced by Asia Minor.

THIS IS HOW CULTURELESS ETHNICS RATIONALIZE SCREAMING APPROPRIATION AT WHITE PEOPLE.

BY CLAIMING WHITES HAVE NO CULTURE, THIS ALLOWS THE ETHNIC TO COPY AND USE WHITE CULTURE WITHOUT COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

Stupid barbarians, you're so shallow, like a stream meandering down to a mighty river.

> Footnote
> river = white culture
> you = stream

>East = Despotic, weak willed cucks
>West = Strong willed heroes
Hmmm, yes. Very copied.

The near east is still the west. India and China, that's the actual east.

"eastern culture" usually refers to cultures originating from the yrv civilization in what is now china. and if it were anything, judging by the dating of artifacts and megalithic structures, it would be reversed if the two cultures weren't isolated from each other entirely in agricultural development.

if you're referring to the fertile crescent, you're confused(which I suspect given your posting of girugamesh), as the fertile crescent is widely considered to be the birthplace of western civilization, and there is a clear historical record of traits of civilization being spread from the middle east throughout europe and north africa, and plenty of material evidence of it spreading to the steppe and india. it's not really any kind of mystery. educate yourself.