Helo Yo estoy Rey Carlos II. I am give u 1 wish you want to change anyting in histoiry

Helo Yo estoy Rey Carlos II. I am give u 1 wish you want to change anyting in histoiry

I wish Charles II of Spain wasn't a complete mongoloid and made Spain stronger so that it wouldn't loose all of its colonies and become the rather irrelevant country it is today.

el puto amo

My wish is that the Americas by the 1480's have the same technology and diseases resistances that Europe had in 1492.

This should stop a shithole like Spain from ever exporting it's nigger culture to the rest of the world. Won't stop Brit, French, and German superiority, but I don't care about that.

t. Swede

>t. Swede
ofc a Nord would say soemthing like this

kill all whites

I want to fuck your boipucci and together we can guide spain towards a new golden age

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

How does it feel knowing in 50 years Sweden will be the blackest country in Europe.

Hitler won the war

>inb4 get to pol stormfaggot

I wish the Americans hasn't brought the Mafia back to Sicily in WW2, making about the only unambiguously good and fully successful thing Mussolini did moot.

Change the year 2014 so my life isn't fucked to shit.

Nicholas II son, Alexei, wasn't killed, didn't have his blood disease, transported into our era, and is madly in love with me and wants me to ravage his boypussy everything

Prevent the Medici retaking power.

I wish I was a woman ( ._.)

But the blackest country in the Northern hemisphere will be the US.

>implying you wouldn't allow alexei to die on your dick as you tear his boypussy apart and he bleeds to death so he can show you how supremely devoted he is to you

why?

French win the Franco-Prussian War.

As a side-effect of this I am born as a girl.

Make me white.

He was a good king, unlike Fernando VII

can someone give me a quick rundown?

I wish god was real

Maybe when he become old, like 50.

I want to see him grow up and continue to fuck him. Have you seen his fucking father? His mother isn't so ugly either. He would have turned into a stud had he lived.

Every Spanish monarch is a good king compared to that fucktard.

>be isabella of castile
>mom is batshit crazy
>older half brother is a gay idiot
>become queen
>decide to fuck your cousin despite this history of poor genetics
>have a son named juan
>dies of poor health while he's a teenager
>have a daughter named joanna
>she's completely insane
>have another daughter named catherine
>she gives birth to Bloody Mary
>son of joanna la loca and phillip the handsome has a fucked up jaw
>has to eat by himself because he can't chew properly
>dynasty keeps marrying their cousins
>mental and physical defects keep getting worse
>end up with charles ii
>charles is so inbred Joffrey from ASOIAF is genetically less inbred and has more diverse genes
>so retarded he couldn't speak or walk until he was 8
>was so ill his insides started to rot before he actually died
>couldn't chew at all and servants had to push his jaw up and down
>had a micropenis and non-functional testicles
>can't produce any heirs
>world war happens upon his death
>spain loses all of their european possessions and are no longer bffs with austria
>thousands die
>decline of spain is in full swing

I wish the Byzantines and Persians destroyed the early muslim caliphate and completly destroy Islam

Staying alive...

Is that the Crimson Chin himself?

Napoleon wins.

Also I'm born a hot girl.

BWORGHWORHOWRHOWRHOWRHWO