The nightly ascension is upon us brothers. Watch as our magnificent vessel achieves upper atmosphere...

The nightly ascension is upon us brothers. Watch as our magnificent vessel achieves upper atmosphere. This is not the moon yet, though it's coming, yes, the moon and more. This is merely the beginning. Soon, you will see the true heights that we can reach.

The ARK rewards loyalty. Stake your coins, and you will see.

China seems to love ark. Every night when China comes online it moons, like clockwork

true but I can see it dipping before the end of the night

look at the order book holy shit

ARK
>one crypto to unite all blockchains
>normies friendly wallet and on target to make an instant exchange swipe card
>not controlled by them
>whales are literally too retarded to turn off their bots
>holy and divinely ordained - the second coming of crypto
>lead developer is a literal rocket science
>mike may be Noah here to guide us onto his space ark to the moon and far reaches of lamboland
>rothschilds bow down to ARK

Silence, nonbeliever. If the ARK descends, it is merely to pick up more passengers for the Ascension.

To le moon we go

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Where do I waste my 1 ARK?

Newfag attempting to ride wave for free ARK. How to take advantage of chink flood?

So much potential on this from the team to the branding and how much hype they've managed in such a short time. $10-$20 by August I'm guessing.

What did ARK mean by this brothers? What message is it sending?

sell and sell cheap!

Buy as much as you can before it hits 1.50

JOIN OUR BIZ DELEGATION

what does this mean? Also this bitch already went up like 50% didn't it? Isnt that the moon?

ummm... guys?

I'm IN ARK MODE!!!!

READY TO MOOOOON!

This will big a big summer for people who got in early.
Will be a decent summer for people who are getting in now.

I've got a buy order for 1.00, not going to buy for more.

>50% is the moon

oh hello there newfag