There is no reason BAT should go up. It's has no place in the real market demand...

There is no reason BAT should go up. It's has no place in the real market demand. It has a ridiculous supply amount and it is already top 25. it can't chew through the ranks... I'm sorry. I'm sellin' muh bat bags and going to ark.

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/about/index.html)
vimeo.com/209336437
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

riddle me how it has a ridiculous supply amount, please

doesn't it have unlimited token creation by the devs?

>It's has no place in the real market demand

Implying ANY cryptocurrency besides anonymous focused cryptocurrencies have any "real market demand".

WTF does ARK do?

Lets shitty blockchains that no one uses talk to other shitty blockchains that no one uses.

OMG GUYS!!! $235892765298765 PER COIN!!!

>521 BAT

lolololololololololololololololololol salty poorfag doesn't understand the whitepaper so he's selling his $125 of BAT oh no

OKAY... I SOLD BAT... so that should go up. and now that I'll buy into ARK. that will go back down.

pretty sure 1.5bil is the total amount of tokens

1,000,000,000 BAT
yeah. and it's already at 5 billion.

It's "Market cap" is alreaddy $245,323,000 and it hasn't had the reputation of any of pic related... it's not going to knock anyone down... BAT is trying to do too much too fast.
We don't have blockchain application platforms on phones.
we need a blockchain app store.
and a blockchain OS. temple OS

BAT was created by the person that invented Java. How can people keep ignoring this fact? BAT has the one of best software developers in the world. BAT will be huge.

yeah, when there's a fucking platform and a goddamn perpetually circulating economy ... yeah, ads will be big then....
It's gonna sink like SHIT. And the whales are gonna be laughing their ass off because that's their stimulus package to run this scam.

it's fucking literally one ad service in ONE browser... a browser that fucking no one uses.

He invented Javascript. Also, he co founded Mozilla. The BAT team is very good (basicattentiontoken.org/about/index.html)

this is the major issue i see in it. the dev is obviously way more credible than most in this field but i can't get over this simple fact.

Are you morons seriously selling low amounts of potential high gainers and trying to day trade your way to millions?

Wrong. There will be a plugin for other browsers.

How will that work? If so what's the point of the Brave browser. Not fudding. I don't own BAT but I'm open to it. I do still think that this thing has a year to really show it's strength.

a fucking pluggin.. who the fuck wants to fuck with a plugin. kill yourself.
i'm going to plug in something to get ads? kys

would you rather have a plugin that blocks ads or give you ads?

>doge has a market cap of 330m

Holy shit this market is bananas

A. There will be plugins for other browsers
B. Brave is still in Beta. It will get better and start picking up market share.
C. The roadmap and wallet haven't been released yet, when they are there will be a significant hike in price.

Honestly, sell if you want. This is in the early stages and there will probably be plenty of opportunities to jump back in. It is an exciting project though, and could easily be a $5 coin long term

I guess the still want to promote their own browser. May be there will be more features for publishers. And for users just plugin will be enough.
I am pretty sure this coin will rise, the question is how soon.

I hope you make some money with ARK, I do think it will have its day in pumpland for sure. BAT though was a surefire 10x from here. Don't buy into all the salty-ICO fud, actually research it, it's crazy how far along they are.

there will be plugins for all major browsers.

t. posted from Brave browser

>Brave is still in Beta.
is brave a Tor Browser?
yes... long term... i'm droppin' muh bags. and gettin' EDG

Watch the video.
vimeo.com/209336437