FUCK POLONIEX!!! Move your shit off their exchange now!!!

Biz, this whole ordeal with the siacoin wallet has gotten me extremely pissed off the past week and a half.

Poloniex has removed many people's siacoin access, including mine, and their still dicking around trying to get their shit together. Balances of people's Siacoin are non-existent-- meaning they're gone! Poloniex is holding them hostage.

Fortunately, I moved $12k worth of coins off of their exchange, (except Siacoin, of course, because they're incompetent retards).

The troll boxes have now officially been removed, because the mods are getting flooded with angry clients and support tickets not getting answered, for some, over a month!!!

This isn't even Siacoin. People are complaining that it's taking weeks just to deposit or withdraw BITCOIN.

Everyone, slowly start to move your shit off of there now, if you haven't done so already.

Use a different exchange. I have moved to Bittrex and could not have been happier. If you have other exchanges you prefer, please feel free to list them. Good business deserve attention-- especially in the world of cryptocurrency.

The fact that the SIACOIN DEVELOPER THEMSELVES got the wallets working, and have said that it's up to Poloniex now to fix it (despite Bittrex fixing this issue in 2 days), should be a deal breaker for all.

Make the smart move, and STOP USING POLONIEX.

source:
reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6d06a5/what_to_do_about_poloniex/dijzf3w/

Pic Related.

Who didn't see that coming? Anyway, These posts are just going to make it worse if people start pulling out everything. You should have already been pulling out months ago when you were warned repeatedly to stop using polo.

they're giving you strong hands. just go with it

Yeah I left a month ago bud. I feel bad for the people who are gonna get screwed hard by them.

I haven't had any withdrawal issues and mu Siacoin is still there. They haven't answered my ticket to give me enhanced verification which I put in May 12th! Other than that, I like the layout and features of the site better than Bittrex. I dont think Bittrex gives you average purchase price for example.

why them before anyone else?

they'll move to a different exchange.

I wonder of the people making these posts for months have been the people who work for Yoshits.

>he hasn't been in Bittrex this entire time

Are you asking me why I feel bad for the people getting screwed before I feel bad for other people?

nah man they're just people who have ever filed one support ticket with poloniex. that's all it takes for someone to become a lifelong anti-polo shill.

no shilling here, bud.

Their service is truly terrible.

What makes you think that Polo is higher risk for screwing people over than other exchanges?

Ive had a polo account for 2 years, you faggots are impatient dipshits or shills, not one problem with polo ever for me... tumble your goddamn btc first your stupid fucks

That's good for you trading faggots. Maybe you'll learn how to hodl a real coin now. Sick of losing value day in and out over some stupidity.

To the fucking moon. And don't you ever forget it. Long live Siacoin, blindfags.

>Coin gets delisted from Polo
>Makes it to top 50 without Polo
>Polo crashes and tanks all the competition
>Coin and the Pantheon of Memecoins that reached fame without Polo become top 10.

REDD-ID and weep fags.

My problem occurred BEFORE POLONIEX acknowledged issues with Siacoin wallets.

In the case of my issue, they had wallets enabled. When I tried transffering out, the withdraw history and hash said "complete". Nothing to this date, a week and a half, has shown up...NOTHING.

Then 3 days later, THATS when they disabled the wallets. So my shit is GONE-- POOF. No response from troll box mods, none even acknowledged my issue, and their only response was a silent ban.

Everyone...please..just stop using these scum bags.

This will change everything

Stop your shit.

>faggots are impatient dipshits
I've been waiting over 5 weeks now for my withdrawal. I have every right to feel impatient at this point.

All exchanges have to be safe, they just don't randomly steal ppls money. All exchanges have to do some forensic analysis, if anything links closely to a darknet source your funds will be forfeit.

It's true, a decentralised exchange is the future. Just probably not NVO unless they get their shit together and fix the glaring issues they are going to have

> Sincerely, guy who is trying to withdraw from poloniex before everyone else does

So they can line their own pockets.

you're not impatient, you're delusional. your electric shekels are gone. you need to accept that.

you mean the measly $600 worth of siacoins I bought off of Poloniex?

Yeah...real dark-net money laundering there.

Did you even read the whole thing or did you just come here to try and create FUD?

What's there to read?

Poloniex can claim DDOS or an influx of traders, but to me that's all bullshit. If you're a major exchange with that much fucking data about the fucking boom that's going on, then you need to pull your fucking shit together and make sure everything is running properly.

You don't drag you feet with this stuff.

You ppl that can't get your accounts verified must be the most "special" ppl in the world..these exchanges must be specifically targeting ppl like you.I must be really lucky to never have any funds seized or accounts locked from the 3 exchanges i use. I feel so so bad for you guys that are individually targetted

Poloniex just removed their Trollbox which was one of the only reasons I traded on there

Doubt it, there's too much money to be made keeping the operation running.

Polo insider here. We've been insolvent for a while now but assumed we could fix the issue before it got out of hand. But with the huge influx of new customers and new money trying to get and out quick things have gotten away from us. Im sorry to say but you should have listened to the other insiders months ago. By this time next monto polo will no longer exist and your coins will be gone. We will be locking all withdrawals very soon. Sorry anons. I just work here

>delusion confirmed
how about i send you some IOTA? that'll make you feel better.

We just moved to full retard LARP mode

Bittrex is always ready for shit like this. I feel bad for people that use polo.

I just made the mistake of being born in Washington.

Why would they settle for chump change when the normie money hasn't even started flooding in yet? They have a great position in in booming market, I don't see why they'd choose to fuck that up.

it's not chump change when it's done on a large scale. and what are you going to do? nothing, that's right. you'll deny your shekels were stolen and continue waiting along with everyone else who has been robbed.

If you've been here longer than a week then you should know better than to underestimate autists. We're they actually to attempt to pull a bank run those niggers would get literally castrated in short order. Until I know I've been scammed though I'll continue accumulating personal data and hope for the best for both our sakes.

If this isnt a LARP than you are all fucked kek. Considering all the sketchy stuff polo does, and just keeps doing even more sketchy stuff, It wouldn't surprise me if this was true.

>it's not chump change when it's done on a large scale
And while that's true it's still nothing compared to the amount that will be pouring into Polo in the next few years. They have no good reason to shoot themselves in the foot when they have do much to gain by sticking it out.

Obvious Bittrex propaganda. Polo is fine.

The way they respond to support tickets
The way they respond to DDoS attacks
The way they ran the trollbox
The countless reddit threads warning people and connecting shady dots

baffling. i don't know why i bothered. you've ruined this for me.

And yet how many of you are going to go crawling back to the hand that fed you after this is all over?

Y'all are a motherfucking trip.

>you've ruined this for me
Did I get in the way of your lulz by being a voice of reason? Sorry, bad habit.

>voice of reason
holy fuck the autism is strong. your shekels are gone you imbecile.

>your shekels are gone
If that's the case so are the Polo staff's testicles, faggot. :^)

FUCK I got 1.2k worth of Ripple in Polo

This is the kind of faggot shit I'm talking about. Why would you not get a cold wallet and hodl? I have no sympathy for shit like this.

I'm glad I sold all my sia coins yesterday,been holding it since the beginning.

>retarded coinlets keeping their coins on exchange
>not dumping them into your core wallet and hodling after 2 nanoseconds of deposit confirmation

After Mt. Goy I didn't think anyone could be this retarded but I guess there's one born every minute.

what if I want to trade on a dime faggot

Please, let's be honest. Most of you faggot traders don't even know what the fuck you're doing.

I've got over $50usd stuck in that shit hole

With a $2k per day withdrawal limit because i used fake ID to verify my account and they checked it with Jumio

>trading with your whole portfolio at once

They didn't realize they'd have to keep supporting a bunch of Veeky Forums cucks with support requests that don't know how to use a PC and can't be patient, and whine all the time. Its still the best exchange.

Are you trying to make a run on poloniex?
Cause this is how you get a run.

Just used polo to lend coins for margin trading, will never use it again as i had problems withdrawing just using it once

Is OP maybe some shady Pajeet who entered fake data and does shady shit?

Yesterday I was able to withdraw a ton of BTC from Polo and they recently verified my acc to enhanced status.

No idea what OP is about. Possibly some 3rd world exchange shill shilling his scamexchange *cough* yoshit *cough*

More like a bunch of pajeets and normies

>I bought a coin and the price went down!! This is a scam give my money back!!

as someone who has almost $40k on Polo, the thing that scares me the most is the fact that they just removed the Trollbox "indefinitely".

Removing the Trollbox would be the logical thing to do if they were expecting problems and complaints from users soon, since the mods wouldn't be able to control the panic no matter how many people they banned.

That being said, I personally have never had ANY issues with Polo, and all of my withdrawals were always sent extremely quickly.

Shit user, pick you up some pyfuckinthon and do them shits yo damn self! Bittrex API is a fucking winner, totally suitable for secondly updates to my nets.

Get some!

I'm really starting to get worried. I've been trying to withdraw my STRAT bag for 4 days now. I do multiple small withdrawals instead of a big one because I know shit will go wrong. Every time I withdraw it tells me to check my email to confirm the transaction. I've never received an email so my coins are just stuck in limbo until support responds. Checked spam folder and everything.

They're understandably swamped, but if they decide to just say fuck it and run away with everyone's coins.. well there goes my lambo

Srsly, dumped almost a terabyte of market data over the last couple of weeks across all the coins. Polo won't fuck with that, banned in the first 15 min. Fuck them. BITTREX TO THE MOON BITCHES!

>but if they decide to just say fuck it and run away with everyone's coins

One of the reasons I chose Polo to do my trading was the fact that it is a US company and the owner is a US citizen and not some unknown individual in eastern europe.

If they do decide to run away with people's money, the FBI would be involved and his chances of escaping justice would be slim.

I would probably never see my stolen funds again, but at least I could find solace in the fact that he will be living on the run or doing years in federal prison.