Trading (or Ponzi scheme) is a zero sum game

>Trading (or Ponzi scheme) is a zero sum game
>For every dollar you gained, someone else lost a dollar

How do you rich scumbags live with yourselves?

what? cant hear u over the engine of my diablo

the singularity of capitalism is goys vs the children of god.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKtsdZs9LJo

I just tell myself it's chinese people's money.

Mostly loser's money by far.

Quite easily, seeing as everyone invested in crypto is attempting to do the same thing. We are all morally neutral in this endeavour.

Also its beats the government robbing people through inflation.

The trick to a Ponzi scheme is that you just need to know out when to exit. Once the normies start dumping money in, take your gains, and get out

they aren't people.

so true.

Cryptocurrencies are a store of value like any other currency. They are worth only what the market values them at. How is this hard?

I just hodl, not my fault weak hands abound

You can't loose if you don't sell at a lose

They are greedy motherfuckers, just like you OP.

Either cuck, or get cucked. What will it be? Do you like losing money while you watch your wife suck your best friend off?

Please stop posting this. It make you retarded

It's fucking fantastic. I've made 15.5 BTC trading futures in 6 months. That's 15.5 BTC I've collectively taken out of the pockets of stupid faggots who thought they were smart.

this, everyone's trying to do the exact same thing and how much you lose is entirely dependent on your own decisions

Normies are just now getting on the gain train

That's actually not how it works at all.

No, crypto has its own value like gold or tech.

Worth is actually CREATED with tech from no where. A chair is far more valuable as an object than the same wood used to make it .

As opposed to buying overly expensive branded products made in china that cost pennies or a few dollars to make in sweatshops that only pay a few bucks a day to their workers, that is then priced 50x-1000x in the US stores?

How does anyone live with themselves?

You posted this on the wrong board. Obviously you intended to post this on .

You don't know how markets work.

>How do you rich scumbags live with yourselves?

You ain't even close of what's going on.
Dollars are printed by the hundreds of millions and losing value every day, but all these dollars converge into the same pockets, and that's the big pockets who are funding this bull run