How do I be like you guys?

I would like you guys to redpill me on investing and how I can transform my savings into riches. I literally have no idea where to start asides the normie tier investment portfolios and buying/flipping strats. I tried to read some of these threads but they just ended up raising more questions than answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=jQT6QxT8RjE
nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=calc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy the FAANGs.

Coins are dead until we get more normie money.

Go all in on xaviercoin then commit suicide

Put 8 thousand in Ethereum. By end of the year you will have made 24 grand profit.

Don't listen to this guy

Just do some honest research into cryptocurrency. If you want something super safe to dump your life savings, then put it all into eth and see that shit go up like fucking crazy. If you want to trade coins it, then check out www.coinmarketcap.com and research the various coins on there and make a decision using your head. Practicality sells imho. Majority of the coins you'll see are absolute shit, but people will pump a coin to make money. I'm going to reiterate, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE A DECISION IN WHAT TO INVEST BASED OFF OF WHAT YOU THINK IS THE RIGHT ONE. Also helpful tip buy low sell high, don't fall for some of the meme bullshit floating around here. Some coins stand to make you millions, and others are actual shit that will make you money. There's my two cents. Happy trading and good luck

1 Go for Ark
2 Put your vote stake in biz
3 Profit
Check out their sutffs here
ark.io/
My ark wallet address for donation :0)
AHZs9cumkDi3FkNNLAagdR1yR4uWDbgSnL

Investing coin
>Buy and hold.
Trading coin
>Buy and lose.

This is what i would suggest investment wise:
Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero.
Hold them in secure wallets. Check in on them every few months.

Doing some moderate research on any of these coins is something i highly suggest. They are long term coins, with the exception of monero which might fizzle

Thanks for the input guys. So is "Eth" which I'm guessing is Ethereum the hot new cryptocurrency atm? Are there any projections for when it will peak?

It's neither hot nor new lad, just safe. You might want to do some research before losing all your money

This is some great long term investing, which I plan to have a wallet with just that.

I am looking into trading and I saw ark rise and that was interesting. Part of me wants to jump in, but I am terrible at predicting or strategically guessing.

I'm ready to lose because trading can be a gamble, but I want to train to make it a more calculated success than a blind shot for the moon.

If you plan on doing that you should have strict entry and exit points.

Thanks I'll keep an eye on those. Are coins the only investments that Veeky Forums currently talks about? And can you elaborate a little bit on "secure wallets"?

youtube.com/watch?v=jQT6QxT8RjE

Do you mean I should have goals for each trade? Or a certain amount I wish to achieve then leave?

Arent they the same? But dont forget about minimizing loss

I have a goal of turning $50 to $500 within the next month and a half.

I appreciate you chipping in, do you have any experience in trading?

Not new but its is catching on.
Its very undervalued and it seems the only thing wrong with it is its name. Everything i read says it will surge this year. Litecoin looks a few years away from any real gains.

Long term most people belive there will be only 1-3 mainstream digital currencies.

You're getting in at a good time, before the jew bankers ruin this

No, but it's common sense that people always forget.

Can you tell me about purchasing the coins and how to store them?

I assume that they aren't liquid and in order for me to spend them I need to convert into normie bucks, how do I go about doing this if I need to?

Shit dude 50 to 500 can happen quicker than a month and a half

No to store them just keep it in its wallet. Say you buy eth, go to myetherwallet and make a wallet on there. DO NOT FORGET THE PASSWORD OR THE THE FILE. If you forget those say goodbye to your money. But it is also the safest way to store it.

Buy
>Coinbase dot com

Trade/exchange
>Bittex or poloniex or others (theres alot)
>All trade/exchange sites have coin specific wallets

Market index
>coinmarketcap dot com
>coindesk dot com

Secure wallets
>Official websites of specific coins offer these

These are the fundamental basics

i suggest doing it 10 percent at a time.. most of these coins can swing 10 percent in a day easily

Wallets can get complicated.
Lots of websites offer wallets but id suggest getting a core wallet (only to be downloaded from the official website of a specific coin for that specific coin).

These are wallets that you store on your computer that are encrypted and locked.
They can be accessed offline and even stored on a usb stick.

There is also something called paper wallets.
>en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Paper_wallet

I understand people can make way more than 50 to 500. I'm very inexperienced so this goal seems insanely out of my reach.

Do you setup auto sales for 10% increase? That seems like a good idea. I plan to invest my profits back into ETH, LTC, and Ripple.

Spend 22k on 30 1080 ti's, the rest on risers, motherboards and power supplies, and point them at nicehash. Collect $6600/mo (after power). 100% ROI in 90 days.

What are you mining? How's the electricity bill?

nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=calc

whatever nicehash has me mine. i make $20 a day with what i have