"what's wrong with him. Why does he keep muttering "to the moon!""

"what's wrong with him. Why does he keep muttering "to the moon!""

"He was one of those 'crytpo-investors' he lost it when he couldn't liquidated.

>"He was one of those 'crytpo-investors' he lost it when he couldn't liquidated.
i liquidated 8K AUD yesterday, my initial investment plus 6K lol noincoiners are really this desperate

Pshhhh. *sure* Lemme guess. You also got in on the Beanie baby craze in the 90s and made out like a bandit.

pic related is your life's savings

>y-you can't cashout anything
kek, nocoiners really are still grasping at this straw

good luck buying groceries/paying rent with meme money

lol not him but I've cashed out 3x my initial investment and have 8x my initial investment in fake internet money currently.

I'm salting a ribeye right now, you're salting in a Veeky Forums thread. That's not even made up dude

Nigger, I /Furbie/

>show you transfer from coinbase hitting my bank account
>you can't buy anything with meme money
Are you actually retarded?

liquidate my asshole nocoiner faggot

and no scratches on my lambo, valet boy

These people are in such denial.

Prove it by posting your account number and social security # faggot

>"what's wrong with him. Why does he keep muttering "meme money"
>"He is one of those 'no-coiners' he lost it when he didn't buy Etherium.

kys nocoiner

"Look at me I have 8k I made in profit!"
"cool stud, wanna take me out for diner?"
"um....well....you see...the money I have doesn't have any actual buying power. other than being able to buy different coins."
"oh... I forgot, you know I have to go meet with my friend chad. he's like a brother to me."

>Using coinbase

I sold half a Bitcoin on bitsquare the other day. First time in five yrs of holding I've ever sold.

I bet the kikes hate platforms like bitsquare and localbitcoins haha

Enjoy your index fund returns gramps

Maybe in 40 years you'll have enough interest to buy a box of cereal

I have no issues with coinbase, using GDAX I have no fees at all.

post your feet

ha yea you're right. I am making a bad choice investing in vanguard, one of the most trusted and respected institutions. have fun showing off a portfolio of pepe memes and hentai

Holy shit you are the most autistic faggot I have seen on here since a month or so. Missing out feels bad, doesn't it?

Why are you so mad? Do you hate money or something?

DOW is up today. How is your bitcoin doing sweetie?

Market's looking good this year, gramps!

Hell, you might crack 15% return! in just ONE YEAR!

KEK

up something like 150% YTD, thanks for asking.

Stop. Veeky Forums is a bully free zone. I'll let you pass this one time, but you are in danger of cyber bullying. FYI

Imagine constantly telling people how they're idiots for their investments and how the crash is coming any day now. But the crash just doesn't come. Their portfolio gains just dwarf yours day in and day out. The only thing you have to make yourself feel better is the false claim that they can't take that money out of crypto and that crypto can't buy anything.

This is where we are now and why you see nocoiners sounding increasingly upset, unhinged, and desperate.

I gooogre transrate, shiptoast, bubble..my account locked polo, liqridated...der

Thinking that the central banks will allow this to continue. ahhh to be young and ignorant to the ways of the world

>"Look at me I have 16k I made in profit!"
>"cool stud, wanna take me out for a cruise?"
>"No problem babes, the Ether I have is widely accepted and I could always convert it to any fiat currency around the world!"
>"you know, I have to introduce you to my associate Mr. Gecko. He's like a mentor to me."

>to the moon!
I thought you were going to say that guy is jacki gleason.

> tfw turn $100 into $115 in 1 year

feelsgoodman

XRP is literally the direction all cryptos are headed. They are going to be corporately manipulated and u are all going to lose.

Hmmmm do cryptic pay dividends? He he didn't think so bub

Sorry, my bad.

> $119

>what is PoS

As someone all-in crypto atm, the crash is going to be fucking hilarious.

that's fucking hilarious OP honestly hahahahaahah I can imagine it

Where do u transfer back into fiat?

how is it possible for nocoiners to be THIS salty?

this entire thread is Bolivian salt flats tier

Question, so I know in the US banks notify IRS if you withdraw +10,000 from coinbase. So my question is if this happned in a year, would I pay the tax first and then withdraw or withdraw and pay taxes on whatever was withdrawn?

btc markets for Australia

No dramas cashing out? I've used BTC Markets but only to buy coins so far.

>this is what no-coiner actually believe
I have another $20k AUD in crypto.

If my buyer pay the taxes me my BTC sell in cash, does it count as if I paid the taxes?