ITT: leaders who almost definitely secretly admired Hitler

ITT: leaders who almost definitely secretly admired Hitler.

don't they all?
man knew how to manipulate the masses and get things done his way, surely that is something most politicians envy?

Napoleon

President DumDum's classic anecdote from a Vanity Fair profile:

>Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order

>"Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?" I asked Trump.

>Trump hesitated. "Who told you that?"

>"I don't remember," I said.

>"Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he's a Jew."

>"I did give him a book about Hitler," Marty Davis said. "But it was My New Order, Hitler's speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I'm not Jewish."

>Later, Trump returned to this subject. "If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them."

Keep in mind this was a puff piece. Trump hits all the usual Trumpian stumbles: absent-minded honesty, trouble recalling events accurately, misjudgment of people's beliefs, then after reflecting on how it might play in the media giving a coy denial.

Also, this quote was from 1990, so Veeky Forums rule in effect. Also, it's objectively fucking hilarious how he acts when trying to get out of a question, so don't reply trying to meme.

Okay, so what? Boo hoo.

3 examples of ubermensch right there

what a bunch of subhuman clowns
such poor genetic material, seriously

NICE PANTS, QUEER

Milan Stojadinovic wanted to be like Hitler.
So, like Hitler he claimed the title of leader/fuhrer/duce which is VODJA.
But as he heard crowds of his voters shouting the word he realized that when a crowd shouts out a simple 2 syllable word you're not sure when it starts and when it begins.
When you switch the syllables in VODJA (leader) you get DJAVO, which means devil.
So as the echo of crowds calling him the devil became louder he denounced the title of leader, and went back to prime minister.

Not an argument

Nigga wut

You fucking wish you had the genetic capabilities to become a leader.
And I don't even mean the leader of a country, becoming the leader of anything at all in your life would be a feat to you desu.

>I am his friend, but I'm not Jewish
Fucking lol

Fpbp

>secretly

This made my day and I especially appreciate your comments at the end. Legend.

I was going to actually say that; but I thought I'd leave it to you ^^

>I am his friend, but I'm not Jewish

Kurt Waldheim

what about Adenauer, you really think he admired hitler, drop the redpill on me broflake

So you're saying America is finally in good hands? I agree.

Napoleon