These bags are getting really heavy, bros. This fucker made me miss the ARK train

These bags are getting really heavy, bros. This fucker made me miss the ARK train.

I sold all my SC in a loss to buy ARK. the gains from ARK have nullified my loss on SC

Is it too late to do just that?

And then miss the Sia train? It is just around the corner.

i might be dumping too. getting sick of this shit. siacoin, strat, xem, rdd, xvg, are all on the fucking chopping block

no sell now and buy ARK

>TFW have 5,000 in rdd and can't handle this much longer
There should be a sticky warning nocoiners that when they get involved headaches,stress,aniexty are common side effects

It's time.

>all these summer babies

Let me tell you about the time I held monero for 6 months to turn a profit

bought at 590 think it was dip, invested half of my savings 1.4 btc on it, it's too late for me to back out now, i'll just hold a month or 2 till it gets back up.

sold ubq to buy this and now ubq is soaring while this one is dipping.

Buy more you idiot

sia is overvalued

sell sia
buy back into sia at 400

Lol, no wonder nobody gets rich on biz. Weak handed fucks.

Pussyhanders will never learn

If sia ever does take off, which it won't, google just makes a coin better and faster than SIA in every way.

Sia goes to zero. /thread

lol
Google also will wave its hands and stop climate change.

Google can't stop climate change but with it's immense resources and a-list talent pool it could create a better SIA coin in under a week. Are you a retard?

Name a coin that Google couldn't replace in an instant

>tfw I remember people selling xmr for DIEM and HZ

>Google can't stop climate change
bet it could, hell a few nukes in the right spot would do it

BTC, DGB, ETH, XRP, BANCOR, AETERNITY

Which, consequently, are the top 6 coins of the next 3 years.

Fucking lol

easy to laugh at things when you have no fundamental understanding of cryptocurrency and the direction the technology will take because you live in a basement and eat nothing but hotpockets. Must be nice to be a happy retard like you, no stress in your life...

Hold on I'm still laughing from your last post you shrill little shit

Probably haven't laughed so hard since the last time you looked in the mirror lmao

anyone who uses that image can fuck off and die.

I am now regarding everything you have posted as cancer.

RDD sucks balls.

the one dev is cool and all. but Reddit already said "nah that shits too gay even for us"

No dude, sell low and buy high, then sell low again.

You gotta keep selling the dip, that's how you make profit in fairy land where it rains gum drops.

this has to be the markets regular booms and bjsts
i mean, look at stratis
does this red really look too out of place?
my final point is that when ethereum hit 11 dollars, it took nearly a year for its rocket back through $11
just be prepared to be here a lot longer than you expected
given the growth of crypto this year, i dont see us waiting more then 3 months

this guy knows his stuff

what is this app called?

Sold over half of my SIA and bought XVG

blockfolio

> Bancor

these bags just got a lot lighter thanks to you

When will it reach 1 USD?

But it's dipping as well! Sell both of these shitcoins before it's too late.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

Get on the SC train now or regret your decision to be a cuck forever. Screencap so you can see I was right ONCE AGAIN!

WE GOING TO THE MOON BOYYYYS

I was lucky. Put in a buy order for 470 yesterday.

thank you

ITS TIME BOYS! INITIATE LIFTOFF!

it's barely doing anything guys...

Waiting to buy the dip here. Once polo wallet is fixed I'm buying Sia on the dump and hodling for as long as it takes then

why wouldn't Google just acquire them? Much easier than competing. That's how they always operate: as soon as some startup becomes a threat, throw millions of dollars at them to acquire them, then either take all the profits or quietly shut down the project.

Google can't actually acquire them.
Sia is decentralized, even from the devs themselves. Google could throw millions at them, but the team can refuse because there's nothing to buy out. The only thing that can be bought are siafunds which is a stock that can be worth something in the future if the network becomes big. There's nothing else that can be bought.

There's honestly nothing that can be done to stop sia.

ah, makes sense. So even if the team goes bankrupt, in theory Sia can still continue. Of course, if all dev work suddenly ceased, it would have a big negative impact on the value of the coin. It's not a trivial thing for other people to step in and replace the original developers.

Exactly. Right now, of course, if the devs left, the network would stop being developed, but it would still exist, and people can still set up hosts and upload files there. The team want to reach a point where any 2nd dev team could start their own ui within the network and make it work.

This whole ''lol google can do it too'' is stupid because there's no incentive for them to do so. The main reason why sia is dencentralized is because they're a small group that want to make anyone and everyone a storage host. And they are using the network and coin to make everything safe. Google would have to spent time and energy on a project that would not make any money for years when places like Amazon S3 or Dropbox are already king.
Not to mention Google Drive is already doing good, so why add a blockchain if your inhouse storage company is centralized by having a popular brand name like Google?
Sia wants to remove the need for having a brand name so that anyone with a garage can offer themselves to be a host, and some important company could use that host without fearing that they would lose data.

Strat and Rdd just went through massive pumps, pullback is normal and all coins are pretty much in the red these past few days anyways (ARK literally being the only exception).

I am however getting sick of Sia's bullshit, it has grown as much as it should because of their horrible fucking wallets and the error on Polo.

Then dump already. I'm tired of these ''I'm gonna do it'' crap. You probably only hold a few k worth of coins.

What if Google is buying coins?

Then what? They drive the price upwards from buying the coin and...?
The coin keeps being mined and new coins are introduced to the system.

For Google to completely ruin sia, they would have to buy EVERY coin and hold it indefinitely. And that will never happen because only about 1-2 billion worth of sia is ever put on exchanges to be sold. And seeing how sia is now worth 300-400 million, it would cost a lot to buy everything.

The devs thought of everything to make sia truly decentralized.

>sold my sia bags

Feels good man.

I give it one more week before they fix their wallet issue on Polo otherwise Im out. I have about 300,000 coins.

youve made a grave mistake

I would dump sia and buy ARK. Normally I wouldn't recommend selling at a loss, but i feel ark will increase beyond what you will lose by selling sia. Also I feel sia's ability to increase in value is significantly less than ark.

The wallet issue is already fixed. Polo just haven't implemented it for some reason. Hence why bittrex works and polo hasn't done shit.
No one knows why.

Sell it right now on polo!!!
Transfer btc to bittrex and buy back for lower price, you will gain 10% in coins.

I dod with 1 mil, now 1,1 :)

Then do dump already and stop pussyfooting around.

Thanks man.

Might do this tonight.

>No one knows why

Yeah exactly. Thats not news that I like to hear.

It's polo's fault.
The sia team already fixed it and it's why Bittrex's wallet is working.

I ain't dumping Sia until the next altcoin boom which might happen this weekend, I feel like u guys might have some regrets if u do it at this point

fuck it I sold my holdings in sia

gotta buy high and sell low to get ahead

i just sold more

you faggots gonna be on suicide watch once this shit moons again

> sitting on comfy bags

thanks user. was getting bored.
It will go up again now for sure.