Find a flaw

Find a flaw

>usages images of Christian Europe
>Ottoman imperial political theory
pick one.

I can't.

The flaw where you side with the wrong team and all of the sudden your 400 year rein is poop sticked.

>octagon

security, security, security.

It's like they don't care about liberty.

a leader exploits their authority in a way that doesn't benefit their citizenry, only themselves

False notions of liberty suddenly becomes unimportant when the Circle of Equity provides the prosperity necessary to be able to have your own harems.

>False notions of liberty suddenly becomes unimportant when the Circle of Equity provides the prosperity necessary to be able to have your own harems.
I will never own a harem. Now I am sad

>concepts
>realty

Really made me think. It's like stating "all men are created equal" and then keeping the institution of slavery around another 100 years.

Technically the original said "all white men"

stagnation

never say never

Allowing polygamy inherently creates a situation where many in the underclasses are now unmarriageable because of the lack of women. That's a definite negative for social cohesion, just look at all the havoc having a greater number of men than women has created in India.

Additionally, it is written "The two will become one flesh."

The people who stated the former had to compromise with the people liked the latter.

>Authoritarian cuckold

If people are subjugated by authority, then what are we to say the we are not pigs?

i don't care about what some book said, I'm against it for real reasons

The state provides security, but it needs police and soldiers to do that and they are on the opposite side of the wheel. So what is the connection? What about the myriad of things between the state and the soldier intended to exercise the state's will? Just a poetic platitude that appeals to the levels of government it declares are necessities. It sheds light on why the Ottoman Empire stagnated.

Harems are obviously populated by foreign women, silly.

The power of tradition works against it and for republican democracy

>Find a flaw

The central flaw is that the ruling class will always behave unjustly, selfishly and generally in an unethical way. Humans are not fit to rule over others, therefore power should be distributed.

...user the whole point of that picture is showing that power needs to be distributed

Preferably russians and ukrainians.
They have an excess of women anyway.

Liberty only exists if security has been established. The reason why you're free to go around, interact with people, trade, speak and so on is because we've established societies in which you don't have to worry about being killed, mugged, raped, or lovely stuff like that everytime you go out.