The Veeky Forums Arkpool Thread #4

Previous thread here We are in the middle of a campaign to get Veeky Forums paid daily via voting for our Veeky Forums delegate, which has gone from rank 309 last night to (currently) 55, soon to break to 54. We need to get to at least rank 51 to start getting our voters paid.

>I wanna get paid too, how do I join?
Go to ark.io, download the client, and then follow this guide: blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

WE HAVE RAISED over 100,000 ARK AND IT HASNT EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS, WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT!

You should have as much ARK as possible in your wallet when you vote, since the more you have, the more we go up in rank. That also means you get paid more.

90% of all Ark forged from our biz node is going to YOU, THE VOTERS. We are making sick progress, keep it steam rollin' boys. I am currently getting our delegate node ready for forging by adding security, and later upgrading hardware. You guys keep getting our rank up and we ALL WILL BE REWARDED.

Ranking:
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor

Also, whoever is the actual biz delegate should start a thread on the Ark delegate forum below to get some traction in the Ark community: forum.ark.io/category/5/delegates

Other urls found in this thread:

pool.arkno.de/calculator.php
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
poloniex.com/coinRequest
forum.ark.io/topic/163/arkfuturesmartnode-proposal
forum.ark.io/topic/141/bcboilermaker-delegate-proposal-to-board-the-ark/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont know what any of this is. What happens if i buy $100 worth of ark and vote?

Damn we're almost a quarter of the way there already. At the current price I could get another hundy or so, but I wanna try and ride a couple pumps in other coins to get a few more. All the markets I can see are stalled though.

Then you'd basically be gettin g a very small amount of Ark every day from the biz staking pool you voted for. If Ark rises to a high price, then it would be some valuable free money.

Is there a calculator for rewards?

The previous thread link is there, go see what we got going on.
Short story if we get a bit over 750k ark in our collective wallets, that's sitting at home safe on your computer or whatever, everyone gets free ark trickled in over time.

Just bought another 2.4k ark - It should help a little

The biz one isn't on here, but this gives you a general idea

pool.arkno.de/calculator.php

i'm already in our delegate. what if biz doesn't make it? where to find info how to join a top 51 delegate?

We need to infiltrate the higher groups, let them know about our superior payout.
We should target the ones immediately above us, as they are not yet being paid.

Sounds cool. Im going to sleep rn but will check it out in the morning.

IMPORTANT

The Veeky Forums delegate's name is just biz. Go to your desktop Ark wallet>click the votes tab>click "add delegate">type in "biz">press vote

Make sure you actually have Ark in your wallet first or the vote doesn't count

We're going to be rich together.

>explanation.jpeg

Get ready for a long term hold, this coin is sound. I have over half my skin in this game, and it's about to be more. I got a cushy dead end job to hold me over a while, so I can wait.

I'm waiting for a significant dip to get more but it doesn't seem to be happening

Its being stalled by the microbots. Look at all the red. Thats money exiting before the drop.

I know, right? I even sold what I had in the exchange to try and start an avalanche, but it didn't work. My only option now is to find a shitcoin getting pumped.

The Ark starship is departing as soon as the market stabilizes.

Reminder that it's not even on Polo or Kraken yet and has only been around for less than 3 months. This is your chance.

No idea what the fuck this means but done

| 54 | noah | 0.16 | 200,685 | 2 |
| 55 | biz | 0.15 | 186,560 | 203 |
| 56 | bcboilermaker | 0.13 | 170,018 | 6 |

You need to have Ark in your wallet first my dude.

Voting with no Ark doesn't do anything

i only have about 150 ark....was debating dumping about 450 more

If we get 3,000 more ARK backing us I'll put us into the 54 spot.

do i need to move my ark into the app or can i just use an existing wallet

Pretty sure you have to use the official Ark client

how much do you get paid a day if you have 1btc of ark in your wallet?

90% of the pool divided proportionally amongst the bizbros

I got ark brah
sent 1 ark

It'll probably be weekly so dude doesn't have to pay hundreds of transaction fees every day. There's a calculator somewhere, and the less often we get paid the more we get paid. Think that was in the last thread.

That would probably be like .6 ARK a day.

how much in the pool on average?

I know its a bit jewy but are you willing to reimburse me 3 ARK. I unvotes for a delegate yesterday to vote for biz?

Well we need a little over 750k to break into the top 51. You do the math, I'm too tired to

We don't need votes. We need ARK.

Fuck it, I'll do it. I just lost 10% of what I was playing with, I'm terrible at this. I need to hodl.
Post address, bit jewy.

Also this , post wallet balance.

>waiting for hours for it to go below 40k so I can get more
>figure fuck it and buy in
>within minutes it goes
FML I'm doing dumb shit, good night.

Important question: I voted when i had 50 ark in the wallet, now i have 1000 in the wallet. Did my vote weight increase or do i have to unvote/vote again

ARK security features wont enable screen cap. I have 132 ARK.

we don't know. DO NOT unvote for now its a waste of ARK.

This is a pretty good idea. Any other coins with such systems?

Ark is the only one.

The SmartBridge tech is fascinating too, I seriously think this is going to go big places.

Do i have to vote again if i add more ARK to my wallet or do they get counted automatically in the vote pool?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0

they automatically get counted as your wallet increases

great, thanks mang

New official BizArk image
freshly designed

Any alterations to be made?

donate arks to my photoshop license
AKwqSbd9mhDYjdiVd6viwv8cNTUyx4haKr

Sweet

you guys need to shill this on bitcointalk and forum.ark.io

BLOCKNET.

I'm balls deep into both.

It has been confirmed

so when do you think more exchanges will add ARK?

Guys have you fulfilled your duty yet? go and get our delegate to 51, 1 ark is nothing

And the ones below, they still have value. No matter how small

done

At the rate it's going, probably very soon.

Remember to ask Polo to add it: poloniex.com/coinRequest

haven't felt this comfy about a coin since dgb. ark will be the second wallet i download after that one (not counting btc). my instincts have been good to me so far. only regret is not buying more.

sooner rather than later imo -- litebit are happy to sell it and they're more stringent than polo are

At 200 votes, everyone needs 4k ARKs and we are in. Everyone build your supply as fast as you can. Soon we will attract the big fishes.

Voted, poor fag tho. Will soon bring the rest of my ark over to the wallet. Lets show the internet that Veeky Forums is still running it.

I concur; judging by their small number of votes they are few compared to us so making them switch individually would be relatively easy, just shill on bitcointalk and other relevant places

Okay, so I really want to vote for biz, but what benefit does it give me as a 10k Ark holder?

make an order at around 34000 sats and wait for the faggot to cash out; when he finishes it's bye bye earth

payout=(your amount of ARK/biz total amount of ARK)*0,9*biz node earnings

forum.ark.io/topic/163/arkfuturesmartnode-proposal

Can anyone find Mr. Hunt?
Reach out

Fuck we have jumped up to 55, keep going ARkbros, KEEP GOING

>Make sure you actually have Ark in your wallet first or the vote doesn't count

Could someone please send me 1 ARK? My shit is tied up in yobit and two other exchanges but I really want to vote. I promise I'll buy like 100+ ARK once I get my stuff out. That should increase my voting power. Plus, I'll refund you the 1 ARK when i get my stuff :)

AGNqckdTbxbXyAbWvnwsNuE67uEUt5bQDz

forum.ark.io/topic/141/bcboilermaker-delegate-proposal-to-board-the-ark/2

Boilermaker's

Newfag here, I want to get into crypto. Wat do

Make coinbase.com account
Buy bitcoin or ethereum
Trade bitcoin or ethereum on exchange (bittrex.com) for Ark
????
Profit

Waiting for 30-35 range and I have 4 btc for ark bizbros

37k seems to be the new floor

my order sits just above 36k; sooner or later the faggot will dump

I think you meant Litecoin. It's less explosive and sends in less than an hour with minimal fees

*I meant 34k

i would wait before buying now. looks kinda toppy for me.

I'm starting to think that ark isnt going anywhere. what will be the catalyst for it to suddenly start mooning?

umm, its circulating supply wil be the allmost the same as Ethereums, it has great idea and tech and hasn't even been listed to the biggest exchanges yet. But go ahead, sell :D

Veeky Forums leaving dgb tomorrow after the dump. the base has already been built here for the next long run coin.

The fact that this isn't a shitcoin P&D.
Spend 5 minutes looking at the whitepapers

Send me 0.1 ARK (or anything below that), and I'll vote.

(I'm not sure I set up my ark client properly, gotta test)

AQNW7oWaUFjn75uPHbxi9coQGfEAwanXUR

Your vote is worthless unless you already hold some Ark. 1 Ark = 1 Vote.

>2 hours later and 545 ARK still pending withdrawal from Bittrex

reeeeeeeeee

Why would that happen? Mine took less than 2 minutes for each withdrawal.

So it's confirmed it scales upwards but what about downwards? I kinda want to keep ark on the exchange for swing trading versus in the wallet.

Check your email if you don't have 2FA enabled, you will have to confirm the transaction from there

ayyy lmao thanks senpai

545 ARK online for the pool

Godspeed and praise Kek

Joined. But my vote isn't worth much...

To everyone in this thread, I'm not trying to be a dick, but your votes carry the weight of your wallet.

That means that if your wallet is worth 0 ARKs, then your vote means squat. It literally doesn't help. # of people voting means shit, # of ARKs INSIDE the wallets of people voting is what matters.

Imo they fucked up by calling it "voting", eliciting a democracy feel of "1 person = 1 vote", it's not like that at all.

IF YOU INTEND TO BEG FOR 1 ARK JUST TO VOTE, DON'T, unless you intend on actually buying some and putting them in your wallet later.
If you already voted, please BUY more ARKs and transfer them to YOUR wallet (ie. don't let it sit at the exchange), the rate is dynamic as confirmed by so you don't need to vote again.

With that being said, don't feel discouraged my Veeky Forumsbros, we're all going to make it

Dudes, how can we get so many arks more ? :D

how many more do we need ? and how much is that in BTC ?

voted with 8 ARKidoos HEHU

I am such a dumbfag that really understands very little other than I want to get into crypto.

I realize this question is probably asked a million times, but what even is happening? In layman's terms please.

Oh awesome, I'm debating buying some more. Good to know I won't have to revote.

We need to be in the top 51. So around 600,000 arks ?

thats like 241 BTC or smth

Lol no. 1 ARK is approx less than a Dollar.
With 200+ members we would reach #51 if everyone put even less than 3000,- into ARK.

However we're still a growing group with some relative whales(people holding way more than 3000) so we'll be there shortly

I have 500+ ARKS what to do?

I'm ready to dump in a paycheck for this shit what do.